Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher Abducted While Jogging Near University of Memphis #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what the blocked aircraft is on flightradar that often appears when the helicopter is around and behaves oddly like flying sideways? Could it be a police drone? Generally even the military don't block over the US for safety reasons. I can't imagine a police agency would be allowed for any reason.

Random question for the seasoned WS members:

Would they ever ask him to show them where he left her? Bring him handcuffed to an area?

I ask because long, long ago I was at an ATM in North Carolina, two men approached me and one jumped in the car with the person that was driving. The one next to me held a gun to my head and demanded money. Then I heard gunshots from the car. Luckily, so did an off duty ATF officer at a close by traffic light. He pulled in (it was around 22:30) and jumped out of his car with a weapon drawn. They ran etc. I did have three gunshot holes in the dashboard of my car. They did not hurt anyone. When the detective came to show me line up photos I was able to pick them out. Turns out, the night before they killed a blind man and his guide dog for $11.00! Long night and long story but they did drive me around in the back of a cruiser and ask me if any of 6 people; in a variety of locations looked like the perps. I felt at the time it was odd but I was so shaken and so young!

Long way to ask and that was 30 years ago, but maybe, just maybe CA agreed to give them her location. I can only hope she is found for the family and loved ones of this young lady.
I'm no expert, but I would assume that LE would do all they could do to pressure this dirtbag into telling them where Liza is. If he doesn't talk, they may try to offer him some type of plea bargain deal to get that info :(

I'm nervous....

I want her to be found ASAP but my heart is pounding.

It's my opinion that sexual assault was the primary motive; both because it usually is in these scenarios, and because of the reports that her clothing was found in the McDonald's dumpster.

Is that still unverified?

I suppose that a perpetrator could possibly remove the victim's clothing in order to impede identification for as long as possible after a body is found. But she'd be identified anyway if enough of her is intact, (such as hair) and of course, DNA (but that takes time).

In today's world, when a crime is thoroughly captured on video, I can't imagine why they couldn't prosecute him for kidnapping at the least. I'm sure though that minus a body, his lawyer would concoct a story that attempts to absolve him of the obvious.

Jmo
The motive may have been to force her to cash out some of her inheritance. The perp has a history of forcing a victim to take money out of an ATM machine. And remember, she's known in the Memphis area to be an heiress. He could have been dumb enough to think, that her assets would be accessible via an ATM, rather than in an investment account or some such.

The helicopter circling may be to watch and warn nearby residents to stay indoors or on their own properties.

Happened here recently, they used a megaphone to keep residents away from a situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper