Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher Abducted While Jogging Near University of Memphis #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunrise was 6:32am on Sept 1. Eliza was abducted at 4:20am. That leaves 2 hours of darkness for CA to operate in. It's a 20 min ride from where Eliza was abducted to where CA was found and arrested. CA went to his brother's place just before 8am. So if CA disposed of Eliza before the sun came up and was back at his brother's place just before 8am, that would give CA an hour and a half travel time from where he left Eliza to his brother's place, unless he was driving around looking for a spot. Wouldn't it make sense for CA to immediately go home after to clean? And wouldn't it make sense to leave Eliza while it's still dark to avoid being seen? That leaves a lot of ground to be covered.

A simple compass would create a circle encompassing the area to search. The center of the circle is the abduction site and the brother's residence creates the farthest point. Whether you assign the diameter or the radius to the brother's place, it simply gives two circles to search. The overlap is the first target search area. Many areas would be excluded because they lack car access.

Obviously, this does not include driving to the brother's house and beginning to clean. After you have the initial circle, subtract the time needed to get to the brother from her abduction spot and then estimate how long it would take to start cleaning. This creates a smaller circle. Again, some overlap, but it creates smaller search areas.

The smallest circle is the first target, and the larger others would be secondary. Obviously, a circle doesn't encompass all the places he could be but it's a start. After one starts driving around it, tangential areas may occur to the investigators. Such as

"From here I can see X location that looks good, but outside the circle but let's check it out."

Zooming in on the picture of where it says "Police are standing around in the area" and just wondering what the blue item is in the background? Dumped furniture, like a mattress maybe? Makes me wonder if this is a place a lot of locals take stuff/trash to get rid of it (instead of paying for removal, like a trash service would charge for some items)

View attachment 364444
Pretty sure it is a dumpster top.

why the foot patrol? I only would think that would be for someone on the run - living in LA got used to helicopters at night chasing and then police on foot...unless they are telling residents to stay in their house and not worry?

A map of her jogging route shows, that it was in another part of town from her residence. It looks like she drove to the university area, possibly to use a running track there. He may have seen her there before, or even watched her on several occasions leave the house and drive over to the university campus, and followed her.
The theft victim is another woman. He took her wallet from the theater and along with credit card(s) he had her ID. This is the separate crime he was charged with today.

If the mobile command Center has been deployed and police are keeping the public back then from personal experience, they have found something pretty significant and possibly Eliza herself.

why the foot patrol? I only would think that would be for someone on the run - living in LA got used to helicopters at night chasing and then police on foot...unless they are telling residents to stay in their house and not worry?
I was thinking the same thing that maybe they are looking for a fugitive. But it appears to me the officers are simply walking to the site and maybe they just parked back away???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member