Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher Abducted While Jogging Near University of Memphis #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pointing out a possible pattern on the part of the perp. Forces one woman to take money from her accounts. Now he chooses this known heiress to victimize. He could have been planning to force her to take money from her account, too. Except he left her phone and her wallet at the scene of the crime, didn't he? After a struggle with her? Still, it could have been his original plan. It seems hard to believe it was just a coincidence that he chose an heiress to kidnap.
not 100% he knew who she was or he's just plain stupid. He could have gotten a ransom if that were the case and maybe she would be alive today

I'm pointing out a possible pattern on the part of the perp. Forces one woman to take money from her accounts. Now he chooses this known heiress to victimize. He could have been planning to force her to take money from her account, too. Except he left her phone and her wallet at the scene of the crime, didn't he? After a struggle with her? Still, it could have been his original plan. It seems hard to believe it was just a coincidence that he chose an heiress to kidnap.
This guy is an idiot who left his shoes at the crime scene, committed a crime on a street with cameras everywhere, and drove around in a vehicle with his cell phone pinging towers. He wasn't mentally capable of "planning" this IMHO.

Do you think they will wait until sundown so that the recovery isn’t visible? Would they do something like that?
LE has screens and tents to prevent prying eyes in cases like this. I don't think they'd have to wait until after dark. However in the event that it's a very delicate situation as far as recovering a body, they may work after nightfall with the aid of lights.
We still have no idea if they've found Eliza though. :(

He didn't force another woman that we know of. He stole a wallet while he was working the woman lost it. That's the confusion I guess. It's pages back if you want the info, totally different crime. He was charged earlier today.

This guy is an idiot who left his shoes at the crime scene, committed a crime on a street with cameras everywhere, and drove around in a vehicle with his cell phone pinging towers. He wasn't mentally capable of "planning" this IMHO.
That’s one thing I can’t figure out. He most likely subdued her in the four minutes he had her in the car. Why would you leave your shoes at the abduction site where he likely knew her phone was? Was someone driving or biking by and he didn’t want to risk it? Think his shoes couldn’t be tied to him?

Helicopter is on it's 25-26th loop over the scene. The other craft near it just keeps going back and forth. I tend to think now that it's a drone, as someone above suggested.

How is it that somebody with such a long series of crimes is allowed to be running loose on the streets? Typically the crimes always start out minor and get more and more major with each one, which is seemingly the case here, but this will be his last. Surely he will be locked away for life after this?

Hoping that Eliza gets found but sadly not feeling like that's gonna happen now.
He did his time but that doesn't mean he was rehabilitated. Obviously not. <modsnip - opinion stated as fact, no link>

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think that this was planned. Or premeditated. It was pure chance. He saw her, had zero impulse control, and grabbed her.

This doesn't seem planned, or organized. JMO.

Yep I agree with you. He had obviously just blown his job and was going to be arrested again and she unfortunately came across his path.

IMO I really don’t think he knew she was an heiress.

I doubt they traveled in the same circles, or that he was well-versed in the finances of people he didn’t know.

I think he grabbed what to him was a woman, not an heiress. Just a woman who was alone in the dark.

I know he kidnapped a male lawyer and forced him to withdraw money from several ATMs. That’s what put him away for 20 years.

Are you saying he did the same to another person in the past, a woman?

JMO

Heartbreakingly this all just reminds me of Hannah Graham and Mollie Tibbetts, I followed their cases so closely, (probably over invested in all honesty). I was hoping this would be different and that he had her alive somewhere but I’m losing all hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member