Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher Abducted While Jogging Near University of Memphis #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, but then why did he just happen to be hanging around her jogging route at 4:30 or so in the morning, among university buildings? Who does that? Who gets up when most people are asleep, drives to a university area, and just idles there?
Criminals are usually up until early hours to look for victims to rob or rape under the cover of darkness and most people are not out and are sleeping.

I pray her body is respected and can be brought inside as soon as possible. I pray for her family. Her distraught parents who never could have imagined this would happen. Her spouse who now has to raise those little boys without their mothers warmth. And her little tiny students who will never understand.

Sad and horrific.

Can’t get the live broadcast to work…I’ll follow here as long as I can to find out if it’s her….even though I believe it’s evident…pls someone post when you hear it’s confirmed! I really need to do some things IRL right now but I need to know.

Tia

More details on that identity theft charge.

Thanks for posting and now he’ll be getting even more charges. And bond rescinded rightfully so. Nothing he experiences can ever match the devastation her family is experiencing.

Here’s a question—the tweet says that they found the body at 5:07, but the intensive search/command center relocation, etc. has been going on for much longer than that, this afternoon. So, how do you think their intense focus on this location started?

I don’t think he was the type to tell them.
Cell phone data is most likely I think. Maybe they searched all the areas he lingered, and this was the last one, or simply the last unchecked place.

Here’s a question—the tweet says that they found the body at 5:07, but the intensive search/command center relocation, etc. has been going on for much longer than that, this afternoon. So, how do you think their intense focus on this location started?

No, but his phone pings told them as well as the gps in the car

I think they've been narrowing it down for days. If he didn't have time to go too far away and he seems careless in most other areas, maybe they figured closer to home. Someone might have also smelled something :( Just guessing possible reasons they have been searching this area. It does seem close to where he was and maybe his phone data came back or even vehicle data if that is possible on the car he was driving.

No, sorry, I corrected my earlier post. It was a male lawyer, not a woman, whom he forced to withdraw money via an ATM. But it may have been in the newspapers, that she got an inheritance; it was a relatively recent event. And he was hanging out in that university area she was jogging in, for 20 minutes or so before she passed through. That makes it look like he could have been waiting for her. Otherwise, why would he be idling at 4:30 in the morning around university buildings?
It is strange that apparently her uncle worked at the same law firm as his prior victim from 20 years ago, but perhaps just coincidence.

As much as I believe this is likely her, I am also reminded this is MEMPHIS, a very violent city with lots of crime on a daily basis. Memphis is a very dangerous place, especially in the area we are being shown on maps where this activity is taking place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar