Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher Abducted While Jogging Near University of Memphis #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can be sure that if she was able to talk to him after he abducted her, she would have offered him all the money in the world if he let her live. He would have known who she was before he killed her - if she was able to communicate.
My guess he didn't care who she was.....a sexual predator high on God knows what

Sounds like she's been found, and this is over. They now have this guy dead to rights.

Here’s a question—the tweet says that they found the body at 5:07, but the intensive search/command center relocation, etc. has been going on for much longer than that, this afternoon. So, how do you think their intense focus on this location started?

I don’t think he was the type to tell them.

There's a sign on the gate that I can barely make out on Streetview. I think it says, Light, Gas, and Water. I suspect it's a municipal utility company.
If you go to 1666 Victor Memphis, then move up the hill, you will see a utility building of some sort. Looks like it’s that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haizljnes01