Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher Abducted While Jogging Near University of Memphis #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Video of Liza singing to her students.

That. Is. Heartbreaking.

Clearly this was when schools were closed due to Covid, because she's at home, clearly online, and says she misses the girls so much.

How unspeakable. Those tiny girls at her school were probably confused when they couldn't go to school due to Covid. Now, it has to be explained to whomever her students are this year, that they will not be seeing Mrs. Fletcher anymore. Also the children to whom she was singing, if they were her former students, will also not be able to process it, whatever story they are told.

I don't know if school has even started yet in Memphis. Today is Labor Day and school starts Thursday for the students, tomorrow for the teachers, here in NY.

That the last face she saw was CA makes me nauseous.

Would anyone be willing to give me the quick update on this situation?
I've been focused on the mass murder in Saskatchewan and don't have time to read through this thread for what' transpired in the past few hours.
Thank you in advance/
They have found the victim. RIP Eliza. In an abandoned shed close to the perpetrator's brother's house.

He deserves the death penalty. No rehabilitation here.

<MOD NOTE: It's assumed to be her, but no confirmation yet>

Last edited by a moderator:
Random question for the seasoned WS members:

Would they ever ask him to show them where he left her? Bring him handcuffed to an area?

I ask because long, long ago I was at an ATM in North Carolina, two men approached me and one jumped in the car with the person that was driving. The one next to me held a gun to my head and demanded money. Then I heard gunshots from the car. Luckily, so did an off duty ATF officer at a close by traffic light. He pulled in (it was around 22:30) and jumped out of his car with a weapon drawn. They ran etc. I did have three gunshot holes in the dashboard of my car. They did not hurt anyone. When the detective came to show me line up photos I was able to pick them out. Turns out, the night before they killed a blind man and his guide dog for $11.00! Long night and long story but they did drive me around in the back of a cruiser and ask me if any of 6 people; in a variety of locations looked like the perps. I felt at the time it was odd but I was so shaken and so young!

Long way to ask and that was 30 years ago, but maybe, just maybe CA agreed to give them her location. I can only hope she is found for the family and loved ones of this young lady.
Someone special was watching over you.

If you look at 1662 Victor St— that really does look abandoned. Though there may be multiple abandoned homes in the area. It’s right next to 1666, not sure how to screenshot on my phone:

Would anyone be willing to give me the quick update on this situation?
I've been focused on the mass murder in Saskatchewan and don't have time to read through this thread for what' transpired in the past few hours.
Thank you in advance/

Body located in the 1600 block of Victor Street late this afternoon. Might be an abandoned house - exact location unknown. Identity of body unknown.

1662429257060.png

Map of location

Well, if she really was found in an abandoned house, he wasn't knocking on random doors looking for a vacant home. Chew on that. JMO
That's true. If the body was located in an abandoned house, then the suspect probably wandered through that area (which is near his brother's home) prior to the abduction and discovered the abandoned property.

The suspect probably had a plan for where to take Eliza before she was abducted.

Random question for the seasoned WS members:

Would they ever ask him to show them where he left her? Bring him handcuffed to an area?

I ask because long, long ago I was at an ATM in North Carolina, two men approached me and one jumped in the car with the person that was driving. The one next to me held a gun to my head and demanded money. Then I heard gunshots from the car. Luckily, so did an off duty ATF officer at a close by traffic light. He pulled in (it was around 22:30) and jumped out of his car with a weapon drawn. They ran etc. I did have three gunshot holes in the dashboard of my car. They did not hurt anyone. When the detective came to show me line up photos I was able to pick them out. Turns out, the night before they killed a blind man and his guide dog for $11.00! Long night and long story but they did drive me around in the back of a cruiser and ask me if any of 6 people; in a variety of locations looked like the perps. I felt at the time it was odd but I was so shaken and so young!

Long way to ask and that was 30 years ago, but maybe, just maybe CA agreed to give them her location. I can only hope she is found for the family and loved ones of this young lady.

I tend to doubt that he disclosed the location. After all, he refused a 15 year plea deal in the first kidnapping because he refused to sign his own jail sentence (according to the stories out there) and then went to prison for 20 years in a plea later on. My sense is that he doesn't care about anyone or anything other than himself--- no conscience or belief in doing what is right. I would think that LE asked once, he lawyered up and they went about locating her on their own. Now, he won't have a bargaining chip-- just like last time.

I am sorry that happened to you. I have been a survivor of a violent crime and know the things it can do to your head and the way one lives their life. I am glad that ATF officer was near by. Glad that you survived.

That's true. If the body was located in an abandoned house, then the suspect probably wandered through that area (which is near his brother's home) prior to the abduction and discovered the abandoned property.

The suspect probably had a plan for where to take Eliza before she was abducted.

If they did find the body in an abandoned house, they should do a careful forensic analysis—searching for any traces of blood that might belong to other people. She may not have been his first. (And yes, I know that the body has not yet been identified.)

If you look at 1662 Victor St— that really does look abandoned. Though there may be multiple abandoned homes in the area. It’s right next to 1666, not sure how to screenshot on my phone:

That definitely looks like a creeper house.

What's even worse is realizing that I hope those 4 minutes were the last moments she was alive because the fact he took her to another location and what else could have happened after those 4 minutes is terrifying also. The best case scenario is she was already gone because he had several hours that I pray she suffered no more.
The trial is going to be hard to watch.

Otto, my guess, and it's just a guess, would be the location of the body was somewhere in that wooded section that runs from the southwest to the northeast. When I first saw it on this map I thought it was railroad tracks. But a closer look reveals it to be a power line cut for high voltage electric lines.

It's gotta be her. Also, did you see that Rebecca Butcher had a tweet removed by twitter a few minutes ago? Twitter never removes rule-breaking tweets that quickly--unless authorities ask them to. Thinking she jumped the gun and tweeted the news before officials were ready?View attachment 364461
I saw that it was deleted. I wonder what it was.

Looks like several run down houses on the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgieCat