Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ones you let yourself get too close to are an absolute nightmare emotionally. The longer you do this, the more you learn that you have to take steps back for your mental health. So now that you've outed yourself, Talootah, I will be keeping a WS Mommy eye on ya. ;)
Agreed! My boyfriend had to tell me over the weekend to get out of bed, eat, shower, etc. Between Faye's case and this overlapping, I've been a heartbroken wreck. I am in FAR too deep and it's a slippery slope.

I'm light years behind but have yet to find where she said this. And my thoughts regarding such a thing are as follows:
I leave food on the floor, DOG FOOD. In his bowl!
And, food on the floor? Maybe for a treat (my kids love our tradition of a pizza picnic in pajamas) but otherwise NOPE. Sounds lazy and yucky and what better way for a baby to choke?
I'm in the hospital and trying to catch up, I promise to do so before more posts!rd

edit to fix my spelling ...mega pain and pain meds down here in fla:(:eek:

Well, I can promise one thing, LE knows the connotation of "I leave food on the floor for her", whether in or out of containers, just as well if not better, than the consumers of modern TV and movies do.

They will know exactly what type of neglect/abuse/other scenario we are looking at.

Bet on it.

@ketel0ne
Hello,
Sullivan County LE wanted me to pass a message on to you:
"Bring that baby back from Mendota right now so we can all go home!"
JK :-/
Not very funny, I know but still...
This is not the trailer you are looking for. It has been sitting in the same place somewhere in WV since October, with cameras pointed at it, and in it. With no people........but it is about 45ft from where I am sitting. I also don't think MB realizes how much silver trailers cost, new or used.

KYS isn’t a name. It’s an acronym. I won’t post it, anyone interested can google. That’s the account that has not been updated since she was like 14, right? I think it’s an emo angsty teen thing. MOO.
I actually did have to Google it.... I am so outta the loop.

*All this stuff going down on SM that hasnt hit MSM yet.... I wouldn't object if someone Pm'ed me. just sayin...

SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL/WKRN) — Megan Boswell, the mother of missing 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell, has told News 2’s sister station in Johnson City that she is pregnant.

In a Facebook message to WJHL, Boswell said she could not take a polygraph test due to her pregnancy.

WJHL asked the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office about a polygraph in the investigation and they said they “do not use polygraph.”

TBI officials also told WJHL in an e-mail that, “Megan Boswell was not scheduled to meet with a TBI polygraph examiner today.”

When asked if she would do another interview to address the new developments, Boswell declined.

Megan Boswell claims she is pregnant, unable to take polygraph test

I'm light years behind but have yet to find where she said this. And my thoughts regarding such a thing are as follows:
And, food on the floor? Maybe for a treat (my kids love our tradition of a pizza picnic in pajamas) but otherwise NOPE. Sounds lazy and yucky and what better way for a baby to choke?
I'm in the hospital and trying to catch up, I promise to do so before more posts!rd

If my daughter is in her play pen happily buzzing around with her toys, I’ll sometimes put a little baby bowl of dried yogurt drops or puffs in in there for her to munch on. I set it on the blanket I use to line her playpen, on the floor. If I put it somewhere higher she’d just knock it off and make a mess. I don’t think this makes me a bad mom.

I'm aghast that a websleuther would have such faith in child protective services.
We see in case after case after case that they fail these children and yet my saying and awful experience with CPS being racist is met with you telling me they cannot threaten to remove a child because of their skin tone?
Yeah, never mind. You're right. It didn't happen.
So much for victim friendly.
The situation you described didn't involve racism, imo. You said parents at a child's school thought he was "always dirty" and reported it. I doubt that is what happened because CPS doesn't reveal the identity of tipsters who contact their hotline. On the other hand, teachers are mandated reporters and CPS must follow up which is what likely happened in the case you describe.

The cases where CPS has failed to protect children have nothing to do with racism and everything to do with workers failing to do the job they are paid by taxpayers to do. The workers who failed to protect AJ Freund lost their jobs.

I've filed a report with CPS over conduct we witnessed which alarmed my husband and I. It's not a perfect system but it is all we have when we see children in danger.

JMO

2 DCFS workers fired over handling of AJ Freund case

I think it has to be clear: no one cares about anything except the safe return of EB. If you live in the United States you are subject to the laws and courts in the state where you live. Customs and rituals are secondary to the law.

I can only recall a handful of cases where LE went on national TV and accused the family of a missing person of lying and obstructing their investigation. None of those cases ended up in a live baby being found. That is the sole reason I think most people are skeptical here.

It has nothing to do with culture and custom and everything to do with obstructing the investigation into a missing baby.

RSBM! yikes!
...have we had murder convictions in TN without actually finding a body?
(sorry, I mean that to be a rhetorical question, because I remain hopeful that EB is ok.)
Ahhh... sorry, getting ahead of myself. Just a bit of gallows humor. Though I hold no hope whatsoever.

ypp e
This is not the trailer you are looking for. It has been sitting in the same place somewhere in WV since October, with cameras pointed at it, and in it. With no people........but it is about 45ft from where I am sitting. I also don't think MB realizes how much silver trailers cost, new or used.
yup even a run down airstream is pricey

BBM. I believe she absolutely knows their cost! Let's not forget there is a stolen BMW involved in this case.

JMO

BBM. Her father reported the baby missing to CPS and LE. Obviously her father doesn’t think this is some secret family communal-child-rearing when he himself involved LE not only to report the baby missing but to put up a reward.

Very much this. Certain aspects of Romani culture may be able to help explain her behavior (like wanting to do the interview near cemetery, etc), but it doesn’t explain anything about where Evelyn is. Her father is the one who is so proud to be Romani and he is the one who contacted authorities.

EB is not being raised communally or hidden by them or anything like that, IMO. Speculation on the community mistrusting authorities like CPS and the police may be 100% true, but I don’t think EB’s disappearance is at all related to that. Again, JMO.

If my daughter is in her play pen happily buzzing around with her toys, I’ll sometimes put a little baby bowl of dried yogurt drops or puffs in in there for her to munch on. I set it on the blanket I use to line her playpen, on the floor. If I put it somewhere higher she’d just knock it off and make a mess. I don’t think this makes me a bad mom.
Same here. My daughter is EB’s age, and I honestly didn’t think much about her snack comment. My daughter has little snack cups all over (floor of her playpen, coffee table, etc.) and they do end up on the floor often enough. I didn’t automatically think she was a bad mom for it. For other things, yes, but definitely it that.

I don't think it appeared in print but you can hear her comment about the snacks on the floor near the very end of this video:

Someone who is Romani that I know had CPS called on them because their child was "always dirty" according to multiple reports from parents at the childs school. They reported he often had black eyes and bruising and obviously was being abused. He wasn't dirty, he didn't have bruises. He has an OLIVE SKIN TONE. CPS was threatening to remove the child from his parents care for his skin tone.
^^sbm

That is exactly why CPS conducts a thorough investigation before they can open a case. They cannot threaten to remove a child simply based on the child's skin tone. They need to supply a complete history of medical, dental, and mental health records, interviews with teachers, family, doctors and all who are familiar with the child before even considering opening a case of child neglect or abuse. Imo

I'm aghast that a websleuther would have such faith in child protective services.
We see in case after case after case that they fail these children and yet my saying and awful experience with CPS being racist is met with you telling me they cannot threaten to remove a child because of their skin tone?
Yeah, never mind. You're right. It didn't happen.
So much for victim friendly.

I think there's been a misinterpretation of the use of "skin tone" by both o/p and the reply.

Respectfully, I believe CPS investigated an allegation about a child that often had black eyes and bruising and obviously was being abused.

I think this is very different than a threat of removal over olive skin tone.

I'm sorry for anybody including yourself that has ever had to respond to CPS over allegations proven false and believe that would be an awful experience.

MOO

Grandmother of missing toddler Evelyn Boswell to remain jailed as investigation continues
[...]

Angela Boswell, 42, of Kingsport, sat in the Sullivan County jail Tuesday morning and appeared for arraignments in two different courtrooms via video conferencing.

[...]

Boswell was arraigned in a Bristol courtroom Tuesday on a charge of theft of property over $2,500 in connection to the stolen car. A judge set her bond at $5,000, with the condition she wear an ankle monitor, and set another court date for March 4.

[...]

But Boswell didn't get out of jail. Before she could make bond, a bondsman revoked her bond from a previous, unrelated case, according to Sullivan County Sheriff's Office Capt. Andy Seabolt.

"She will remain incarcerated regardless of anything in Bristol General Sessions Court, where she had a bond set this morning," Seabolt said.

Also Tuesday, Boswell was arraigned in a Kingsport courtroom on several violation of probation charges, a court clerk said. She has a hearing scheduled there Thursday.

[...]

Grandmother of missing toddler Evelyn Boswell to remain jailed as investigation continues
[...]

Angela Boswell, 42, of Kingsport, sat in the Sullivan County jail Tuesday morning and appeared for arraignments in two different courtrooms via video conferencing.

[...]

Boswell was arraigned in a Bristol courtroom Tuesday on a charge of theft of property over $2,500 in connection to the stolen car. A judge set her bond at $5,000, with the condition she wear an ankle monitor, and set another court date for March 4.

[...]

But Boswell didn't get out of jail. Before she could make bond, a bondsman revoked her bond from a previous, unrelated case, according to Sullivan County Sheriff's Office Capt. Andy Seabolt.

"She will remain incarcerated regardless of anything in Bristol General Sessions Court, where she had a bond set this morning," Seabolt said.

Also Tuesday, Boswell was arraigned in a Kingsport courtroom on several violation of probation charges, a court clerk said. She has a hearing scheduled there Thursday.

[...]

Well ..... bleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members