Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. If someone in Mendota had this child, they are long gone. MB made certain this was the case. She even gave the person a heads-up by referencing the area on SM well before this interview took place.

2. She originally said that she last saw Evelyn on December 26th. I found that date to be odd, only because it is a date when many people are not working and seemed designed to eliminate backlash related to public opinion (spent Christmas with my baby). Now, she admits that she last saw her “BEFORE Christmas.”

3. I really would like to have information on MB’s employment at the time Evelyn went missing. Was she actually working? What was her routine schedule?

All MOO.

So. according to MB, AB picked her up Wednesday (I'm assuming in the grey MBW ), and she told AB they were going to be doing a press release about the Amber Alert and that's when AB took off ?

Wednesday was February 19. The Amber Alert was issued on Wednesday night. The press conference was on Friday, February 21.

Trying to find the exact date the Grey BMW was added to the Amber Alert, because this all just isn't making any sense to me at all.

December 10 or 11, 2019 - Last seen by babysitter
December 26, 2019 - MB reportedly last seen EB
February 18, 2020 - Reported missing (Grandfather)

February 18, 2020 - MB, Bristol County Juvenile Court

February 19, 2020 - TBI issued an Amber Alert for Evelyn at the request of the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office

February 21, 2020 - Earlier Friday, authorities asked the public to be on the lookout for a gray BMW during their search for missing 15-month-old EB.

February 21, 2020 - AB and WM were arrested on fugitive warrants in Wilkes County, North Carolina, while driving a stolen 2007 BMW, Tennessee license plate 3M9-6W9. Both waived extradition. WM claimed the BMW was a gift from "MB". AB and WM are both charged in Sullivan County, Tennessee with theft of property over $2,500 in connection with the stolen car. AB also faces a violation of probation charge. AB and WM will remain in custody without bond in North Carolina until the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office can return them to Tennessee.

February 24, 2020 - Sullivan County confirms that AB is in the Sullivan County Jail. WM currently remains in North Carolina. Both waived extradition earlier today in a North Wilkesboro courtroom.

February 24, 2020 - (MB) “I told TBI where to find her in Mendota. My mom took her to a campground in a silver camper and if they don’t go tonight, I’m going to go find her myself, because I’ve told them and they’re not really like taking it seriously and if they don’t go tonight, I will go myself and go get her.” “My mom did threaten me like you know if I told anybody – I’m not gonna get into that – but she did.”

Megan Boswell claims her mother took Evelyn to Mendota, Va., authorities say Monday night search comes up empty

(Edited Date of BMW/Arrest)

Last edited:
Morning all! Another sad day with Evelyn still missing.

I want to comment on the mom now putting pics up of Evelyn.

Why now? To pretend she cares when her little daughter has been gone for TWO months now, and she never said anything? Where was her concern two months ago?

All of a sudden she puts photos up of her darling little girl, but yet in the past two months she went on with her own life without her precious baby?

Imo, I do not trust what she says or is now doing.

I will continue to believe LE who has said her stories are inconsistent.!!! The truth remains the same. Its lies that change when the individual can't keep their own lies straight.

Imo, since Evelyn's missing case has gone national now she likes being in the limelight now.

She's now an attention seeker pretending she so worried about her baby girl. Gah! Riiight. Double eyeroll.

Some may believe her, and that's perfectly okay of course, but the truth will not come for Evelyn's mom.

Only the TBI or FBI can find out the truth even though she has made it much harder for them with her inconsistent stories.

There just isnt a good valid reason for any parent in these circumstances to tell inconsistent statements to the very ones desperately trying to locate their precious missing child, and Evelyn has been missing for two months.

When anyone gives inconsistent statements to LE it's because they themselves have something to hide. There isnt any other reasonable answer why they would do so.

We see it brought out in trials constantly.

Juries weigh inconsistent statements very carefully, and give them great weight.

Whatever has happened to little Evelyn is not good. No doting caring parent goes on with their lives when they have a missing child.

We have seen how loving parents react the minute they realize their child is missing. After trying to find them, and can't they contact 911. They can't eat or sleep. None who really care just go on like nothing happened, and they sure dont obsess about an exboyfriend. Their life is consumed with nothing but grief/dispair, and finding their children.

What she says doesnt not line up with her actions during the time period. But all of a sudden she becomes Mom of the year now when Evelyn's case is nationwide? Hmmm nope sorry I'm not buying it.

Jmhoo

You can't really put a lot of stock in what she says, though. I'm over her. I bet LE is, too.

Exactly. LE knows the whole truth will not come from her. If that had been the case she would have told them everything in the first interview like any parent would do who has a very young child missing.

So they will have to move on trying to find out what actually happened to Evelyn.

Imo

here is the video on youtube from last night
Thanks for the link. After watching I have to say that I just don't believe the mom. She comes across fake, at one point she's 'crying' and then in the next instant she's bashing her mom no sign of tears.

She is very cagey in her answers to questions such as "Are you saying this is the truth now after all the stories?" and she didn't even audibly respond when asked point blank if she thought Evelyn was alive and ok right now.

JMO

wow you'd think in a town that small if a missing child was wandering around and was mentioned on the TV the TBI's phone's would be ringing off the hook or even just a "silver camper" i mean come on
UNLESS, maybe in a town that small, if the community is comprised of like-minded people who may strongly believe that the baby is much better off staying within their 'family' than being taken away by the State; in which case, they may just band together to hide her from authorities to keep her safe...

I'm feeling rather dizzy and nauseated from all of my fence hopping with this case, tbh. Obviously, MB's story has a lot of holes in it, but I think there are definitely some truths somewhere in there, too. It'd be beneficial if LE has the ability to consult with an expert on the dynamics of this family's culture to help push through all of the weeds. The stories seem so far-fetched and unimaginable to those of us who aren't familiar, yet that may not be the case at all for someone who understands. @bellyup , you wanna head over and interview Mom & Gma??

All JMO.

could understand if it was their home town or something but its not i guess *shrug*
Not their home town, but may very well have members of their family living there... Again, I'm just speculating here, trying to make SOME sort of sense of it all. I suppose I'm just looking for any angle that leaves room for hope that baby Evelyn is safe and being cared for.

ETA: Even though we're now talking about 3 different States, it's really not as big of an area as it may seem... Sullivan County, TN to Mendota, VA is only about 24 miles, and Traphill, NC is about 110 miles from there.

Last edited:
I seem to remember LE referencing that some of MB’s family members live in VA, but I can’t remember what was specifically said related to this. I think it came up around the time the Amber Alert was out out for the BMW. Can anyone help to verify?

I sincerely hope LE will look into any campers registered to extended family members. I know it is unlikely that MB is being truthful at this point, but it still would not hurt to look since a shred of truth may lie somewhere in MB’s story. MOO

Not their home town, but may very well have members of their family living there... Again, I'm just speculating here, trying to make SOME sort of sense of it all. I suppose I'm just looking for any angle that leaves room for hope that baby Evelyn is safe and being cared for.

did she mention anything else about that town in the interview or just that the silver caravan was located there, i'll have to go back and listen again

did she mention anything else about that town in the interview or just that the silver caravan was located there, i'll have to go back and listen again
No, just that Mom told her that she'd taken EB to someone in Mendota, that she was safe, and they had a silver camper. No indication of who 'they' are, or whether MB knows that person or even their name.

December 10 or 11, 2019 - Last seen by babysitter
December 26, 2019 - MB reportedly last seen EB
February 18, 2020 - Reported missing (Grandfather)

February 18, 2020 - MB, Bristol County Juvenile Court

February 19, 2020 - TBI issued an Amber Alert for Evelyn at the request of the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office

February 21, 2020 - Earlier Friday, authorities asked the public to be on the lookout for a gray BMW during their search for missing 15-month-old EB.

February 21, 2020 - AB and WM were arrested on fugitive warrants in Wilkes County, North Carolina, while driving a stolen 2007 BMW, Tennessee license plate 3M9-6W9. Both waived extradition. WM claimed the BMW was a gift from "MB". AB and WM are both charged in Sullivan County, Tennessee with theft of property over $2,500 in connection with the stolen car. AB also faces a violation of probation charge. AB and WM will remain in custody without bond in North Carolina until the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office can return them to Tennessee.

February 24, 2020 - Sullivan County confirms that AB is in the Sullivan County Jail. WM currently remains in North Carolina. Both waived extradition earlier today in a North Wilkesboro courtroom.

February 24, 2020 - (MB) “I told TBI where to find her in Mendota. My mom took her to a campground in a silver camper and if they don’t go tonight, I’m going to go find her myself, because I’ve told them and they’re not really like taking it seriously and if they don’t go tonight, I will go myself and go get her.” “My mom did threaten me like you know if I told anybody – I’m not gonna get into that – but she did.”

Megan Boswell claims her mother took Evelyn to Mendota, Va., authorities say Monday night search comes up empty

(Edited Date of BMW/Arrest)

Thank you so much for this !

So, according to MB, AB picked her up (I assume in the BMW ) , on Wed. February 19, AFTER the Amber Alert had been issued. According to msm reports, the Amber Alert was issued Wednesday NIGHT. Amber Alert for Evelyn Boswell: Tennessee toddler was missing months So this car ride with MB and AB had to have occurred sometime Wednesday night.

No mention of the grey BMW by LE until early Friday. No mention of the BMW being stolen until AB and WM were picked up on Friday night in Wilkes County, NC.

So, either MB was driving around with her mother on Wednesday night in a stolen vehicle (while there was an active Amber Alert issued for her child ), or the vehicle wasn't reported stolen until sometime AFTER Wednesday night.

(IF I am understanding this timeline correctly. )

Thank you so much for this !

So, according to MB, AB picked her up (I assume in the BMW ) , on Wed. February 19, AFTER the Amber Alert had been issued. According to msm reports, the Amber Alert was issued Wednesday NIGHT. Amber Alert for Evelyn Boswell: Tennessee toddler was missing months So this car ride with MB and AB had to have occurred sometime Wednesday night.

No mention of the grey BMW by LE until early Friday. No mention of the BMW being stolen until AB and WM were picked up on Friday night in Wilkes County, NC.

So, either MB was driving around with her mother on Wednesday night in a stolen vehicle (while there was an active Amber Alert issued for her child ), or the vehicle wasn't reported stolen until sometime AFTER Wednesday night.

(IF I am understanding this timeline correctly. )

I don't believe the BMW was reported stolen until after LE stated they were on the look out for the BMW. Which could be another piece to the puzzle. It could be how it all played out, but maybe not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip