Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation on Twitter

UPDATE: We now have information that indicates the individuals traveling in a gray 2007 BMW with TN tag 3M9-6W9 have information regarding Evelyn Boswell’s whereabouts.

Spot it? Call 1-800-TBI-FIND.

#TNAMBERAlert

"The individuals?"
Who? Where are their photos and/or descriptions? What are their names? How many "individuals?"

Would be far more helpful if the public knew what to be looking for in terms of people vs. just the vehicle description.

LE needs to share more. The car description was briefly circlulating on sm yesterday but quickly deleted. LE has to know who that car belongs too. I hope this isn't some Zanny the Nanny goose chase!

Well, now that there is a vehicle mentioned with a license plate number LE can certainly find out if that tag is currently being used or has ever been used and if that car even exists and who it belongs/belonged to as of December 2019. All IMO.

LE included another bolt-on, not that I like it :(

Tennessee Amber Alert: Gray BMW tied to case of missing 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell

The TBI said Boswell is believed to be traveling with individuals in a 2007 gray BMW with TN license plate 3M9-6W9. The car has front end damage.

BBM... I certainly hope the "front end damage" isn't because someone collided with the baby. :( :( :(

"The individuals?"
Who? Where are their photos and/or descriptions? What are their names? How many "individuals?"

Would be far more helpful if the public knew what to be looking for in terms of people vs. just the vehicle description.

Agreed. I'm much more likely to remember what a person looks like than a license plate number.

Well, now that there is a vehicle mentioned with a license plate number LE can certainly find out if that tag is currently being used or has ever been used and if that car even exists and who it belongs/belonged to as of December 2019. All IMO.
It is a valid tag and maps back to a vehicle with a VIN of WBAVA33527PG53751 and decoding that yields a 2007 BMW. The last time a dealer sold it was 2013 - Johnson City Hyundai. It is possible that a private sale (or more than one) could have occurred since then.

It is a valid tag and maps back to a vehicle with a VIN of WBAVA33527PG53751 and decoding that yields a 2007 BMW. The last time a dealer sold it was 2013 - Johnson City Hyundai. It is possible that a private sale (or more than one) could have occurred since then.

on one of the sites it has a photo of a grey/silver bmw 4 door saloon not sure if its the actual car though or a sample image

TBI identifies vehicle in search for missing Tenn. 15-month-old

Morning all!

Ita!

It makes me cringe how so many on other SM sites are so downright cruel, and toxic. Many delight in trying to ruin someone else's life, and/or business.

What's most appaling is most who try to crush others in the ground don't even know their targets nor do they have one piece of factual evidence in doing so.

But it happens over, and over again becoming worse everyday. I have watched this decline in humanity starting way back before Mark Lunsford, and his parents were constantly vilified by the internet masses being falsely accused 24/7 nonstop. Since then it's been like a runaway train from hell mowing so many down just so these toxic people can be entertained for their own sick twisted pleasure. They seem to love living on the internet spewing nothing but hateful negativity no matter the target.

Imo, it's become so common place now to accuse anyone, and everyone without a shred of evidence to support any of it, and that is why our MODs have to constantly shut threads down to clean them up. I guess some forget where they are posting or dont read the TOS closely on WS or worse just ignore them. It's so unfair for our MODs to have to work so hard like they are babysitters for unruly children.

I have been here since January 2004, and have always waited for the facts, and evidence to come strictly from LE before jumping to premature assumptions. Imo, its needed more than ever before.
I've seen rumors putout on other SM sites then brought here, and are assumed as facts when they aren't. Ugh!

Tricia, and her staff must want to pull their hair out at times. :(

The TBI, and FBI will get to the bottom of what happened to precious Evelyn no matter how long it may take. Until then I will listen closely to what they are willing to tell us.

I really dont have any evidence to support any opinion as to what happened to this beautiful little darling girl nor do I know WHO is involved, but I do think all LE agencies involved want more than anything to find her. May LE get the break they need. That is why credible tips are so important.

Jmho

I was sleuthing persons involved in this case on Facebook as I do whenever a case comes up. I am always amazed at how random folks will just post all kind of vile things, rumors and screen shots on a person public post. The post could be from years ago or it could be a picture of Jesus, if that is the only post they can comment on they will. Wishing them dead etc. I am surprised because they are doing it with their full names.

I get frustrated with WS sometimes but I do understand why it has the rules it does. It would be a mess.

So mom didn't want to do an interview with the reporter?

That's odd...... most parents who have missing kids want to talk to media about their missing kid.
I wonder if she's familiar with Gannon's stepmom?
I can't even guess here, bc if my baby-barely-toddler was missing I would be turning the earth inside out and LE would have known before 3 min had passed.

LE needs to share more. The car description was briefly circlulating on sm yesterday but quickly deleted. LE has to know who that car belongs too. I hope this isn't some Zanny the Nanny goose chase!
Yes! I get that LE needs to keep info close, but if they are asking for help in finding her, we have had zero info other than what Evelyn looks like!

Law enforcement seems to know an awful lot about the vehicle. They could at least give some details on the front end damage. Like others have said they have to know who they are looking for and knowing who it is would be more helpful. It is not as if they are going to surprise the individuals as those individuals are trying to avoid talking to law enforcement in the first place.

according to the latest update to Amber Alert by the TBI it states the photo is a stock photo and not the actual car

thanks for that its quite late here in australia must have missed it

i hope they have a press conference today to release a little more information besides the plate being fairly unique it really would help to know a little more about who exactly people are suppose to look for

i mean what if they are in the gas station food area or something and see a little girl and people but can't see the car, that kind of thing

Where are the grandparents? We have so little info about Evelyn. Has mom and boyfriend been questioned? I saw the interview yday from the “boyfriend”. I saw a lot on looking down and to the left. Isn’t that a certain tell? This is all so strange. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum