Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even sure it's accurate to call this guy her boyfriend. My gut feeling is that he was the boss and leveraged himself into a "booty call" position. She might have thought there was more to it, but it's pretty obvious that he didn't.

JMO, not a statement of fact by any stretch of the imagination.

Where are the grandparents? We have so little info about Evelyn. Has mom and boyfriend been questioned? I saw the interview yday from the “boyfriend”. I saw a lot on looking down and to the left. Isn’t that a certain tell? This is all so strange. MOO

Mom and boyfriend have been seen at the police station (by media) and they've been questioned. They are cooperating with the investigation. MSM has said they aren't accused of any wrong doing.

Yet they are looking for a vehicle.... I'll stand firm on my opinion from the start that this is a family member abduction. I do not think that means little Evelyn is safe.

I really wish they would release the name the POI here.
MOO, I think it would stop all the attacks on the mom.

Last edited:
It is a valid tag and maps back to a vehicle with a VIN of WBAVA33527PG53751 and decoding that yields a 2007 BMW. The last time a dealer sold it was 2013 - Johnson City Hyundai. It is possible that a private sale (or more than one) could have occurred since then.

Usually I would call BS on a car being added to the story. But given the valid vin and plates is interesting.

I fear that this will turn out that the BMW isn't involved.

Ya'll, I am from this area and I know the ex bf from middle and high school. I am very curious to see how this will work out. All of us in the area are so confused and we are just anxiously awaiting a person to even look out for. We know the car but no suspect description. Soo many rumors, we just want to find this baby!!

How did they even get the plate #? Did someone observe the abduction 2 months ago, wrote the plate # down, then said nothing until now? Or possibly LE knows exactly who they are looking for and pulled their vehicle registration records?

Wondering if any babies have ever been found safe when there has been a delay in reporting them missing...?

MOO I don't believe for a minute that mom hadn't seen the baby. It doesn't line up with how police responded with an immediate Amber Alert and vehicle description. (that they released but pulled back yesterday).

I truly believe that mom was trying to keep the baby from certain family members and that's why she was making up "excuses" about them not being able to see the baby and maybe she entrusted the wrong person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum