Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for whatever it's worth, it does seem as if the questionable Mr. Wood is trying to distance himself from Teen Mom now in earnest.

On the bright side, if true, she may fly into a panic at his loss, and reveal some things she originally was not expecting to reveal in rather short order.

I wish Nancy Grace was following MB and reporting on her constantly. I know that we don’t KNOW that she is responsible for Evelyn’s disappearance, but it is clear that at the very least she is not putting out information to MSM to try to find that poor baby. That kind of constant pressure and coverage gets to people and could very well lead to MB beginning to leak out some information.

I'm not feeling that. I think he is trying to save his business, he's getting a bad name and from what I have read so far it's all because he had a short relationship with her. My opinion may change but as far as I'm reading now, I don't blame him one bit. His name is getting dragged thru the mud for dating a woman who appears to think it's more then what it was. IMO

Morning all!

Ita!

It makes me cringe how so many on other SM sites are so downright cruel, and toxic. Many delight in trying to ruin someone else's life, and/or business.

What's most appaling is most who try to crush others in the ground don't even know their targets nor do they have one piece of factual evidence in doing so.

But it happens over, and over again becoming worse everyday. I have watched this decline in humanity starting way back before Mark Lunsford, and his parents were constantly vilified by the internet masses being falsely accused 24/7 nonstop. Since then it's been like a runaway train from hell mowing so many down just so these toxic people can be entertained for their own sick twisted pleasure. They seem to love living on the internet spewing nothing but hateful negativity no matter the target.

Imo, it's become so common place now to accuse anyone, and everyone without a shred of evidence to support any of it, and that is why our MODs have to constantly shut threads down to clean them up. I guess some forget where they are posting or dont read the TOS closely on WS or worse just ignore them. It's so unfair for our MODs to have to work so hard like they are babysitters for unruly children.

I have been here since January 2004, and have always waited for the facts, and evidence to come strictly from LE before jumping to premature assumptions. Imo, its needed more than ever before.
I've seen rumors putout on other SM sites then brought here, and are assumed as facts when they aren't. Ugh!

Tricia, and her staff must want to pull their hair out at times. :(

The TBI, and FBI will get to the bottom of what happened to precious Evelyn no matter how long it may take. Until then I will listen closely to what they are willing to tell us.

I really dont have any evidence to support any opinion as to what happened to this beautiful little darling girl nor do I know WHO is involved, but I do think all LE agencies involved want more than anything to find her. May LE get the break they need. That is why credible tips are so important.

Jmho

Last edited:
We spend a lot of time on these forums criticizing single moms who introduce their kids to boyfriends way too early, so if we're trying to be positive here, let's pretend the chicken shack boyfriend never met little Evelyn because MB isn't into introducing her baby to new boyfriends.

A long while back there was the story of a baby that “disappeared “ during a tornado? I can’t remember the circumstances. Last I knew he was never found. My point is, isn’t there some sort of crime losing a child? I guess a tornado is different but I still feel is it a child that was gone, nobody noticed for a long time.
Sorry for the rambling. It’s early. I hope she is somewhere safe.

A long while back there was the story of a baby that “disappeared “ during a tornado? I can’t remember the circumstances. Last I knew he was never found. My point is, isn’t there some sort of crime losing a child? I guess a tornado is different but I still feel is it a child that was gone, nobody noticed for a long time.
Sorry for the rambling. It’s early. I hope she is somewhere safe.
BBM. I'm thinking charges can be brought for negligence and/or abandonment.

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation on Twitter

UPDATE: We now have information that indicates the individuals traveling in a gray 2007 BMW with TN tag 3M9-6W9 have information regarding Evelyn Boswell’s whereabouts.

Spot it? Call 1-800-TBI-FIND.

#TNAMBERAlert

"The individuals?"
Who? Where are their photos and/or descriptions? What are their names? How many "individuals?"

Would be far more helpful if the public knew what to be looking for in terms of people vs. just the vehicle description.

Get real. Who doesn’t know where their toddler is at all times? Yep. Judging.
Right? This is one of those situations where saying sorry, not sorry feels pretty appropriate.

From the time a child is found to be missing to when they are actually reported is usually dependent upon the child's age. Like when a 10 year old wanders off a parent might go out looking or calling friends for a half hour before calling the police. But a 15 month old child? Come on now...it should be reported pretty much immediately.

Hi,
Regarding Amber Alerts, how can I find out the requirements please?
One could not be issued for Faye because no proof of abduction.
I’m just as confused as y’all about how a parent doesn’t know where their baby is for 2 months and they don’t report it, then there is an amber alert 2 mos later with no vehicle description, last known location, etc

A vehicle has now been added to the Amber Alert.

Here are the criteria:

Guidelines for Issuing AMBER Alerts | AMBER Alert

We saw an Amber Alert here in CT for baby Vanessa, even though it didn't quite meet the criteria. I think it boils down to LE make their best determination that an alert will help find a child vs. making sure the alerts aren't over used (because they become less effective if they're put out too often).

I was so heartened by the effectiveness of the AA in the recent Springfield stranger kidnapping case. They found her, in large part due to the AA and the timely notification to motorists of the vehicle she was believed to be in. (Amen, thank you God!)

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation on Twitter

UPDATE: We now have information that indicates the individuals traveling in a gray 2007 BMW with TN tag 3M9-6W9 have information regarding Evelyn Boswell’s whereabouts.

Spot it? Call 1-800-TBI-FIND.

#TNAMBERAlert
Well, now that there is a vehicle mentioned with a license plate number LE can certainly find out if that tag is currently being used or has ever been used and if that car even exists and who it belongs/belonged to as of December 2019. All IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum