Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But if he has never even laid eyes on this baby I can see him being detached from her. I caught the "it" too and cringed, so I see your point though. My view was that he called her "it" because he never saw her beautiful sweet face so he never knew her as more than a person on a news story? Maybe I'm giving him too much leeway? So much is unknown.

Add to that he's young and probably isn't interested in babies and small children. I guarantee you, my husband at 22/23 (assuming, that's how old he looks to me) called a toddler "it," probably more than once. Now that he is mature and has had 3 kids, he wouldn't.

Last edited:
I do think there are signs that point to him being much more involved with the mother than he claims. And he made sure to say the full name of his restaurant several times. It is near a community college and is typically very busy so I understand him wanting to save it. But he didn’t seem very concerned for Evelyn IMO.
What are those signs, if you don't mind? MOO

Add to that he's young and probably isn't interested in babies and small children. I guarantee you, my husband at 22/23 called a toddler "it," probably more than once. Now that he is mature and has had 3 kids, he wouldn't.
You are spot on. I didn't want to get into his age for fear I would get bashed. But I get a feeling that this young man did not have an interest in being any baby's daddy . I don't even think he was interested in being a serious boyfriend.

Interesting, that is news to me. I must not have followed those cases. Thanks for the info.

Still seems odd to me, but what do I know? I’m just a Yankee :p

Yeah I am from the Northeast...but a lot of members claimed this was not unusual...one case was Haleigh Cummings...there were others...all Fla/Ga/Tenn etc...

Speculation: I think Evelyn could be with another family member and biomom doesn't know where they are. I've thought it since the get go and I just can't shake the feeling so I'm putting it out there.
Just a question, if what you say is true then why hasn't law enforcement wrapped this up? If both mother and father are involved in the investigation why wasn't this other relative easily found?

Speculation: I think Evelyn could be with another family member and biomom doesn't know where they are. I've thought it since the get go and I just can't shake the feeling so I'm putting it out there.
If Evelyn has an imaginary family member, like Zanny the nanny, then absolutely. Otherwise, I strongly doubt it.

LE doesn't need to provide more information. They need to receive more information.

There is an active investigation taking place and they don't want information out in the public that may taint witness statements. MOO

Last edited:
Just a question, if what you say is true then why hasn't law enforcement wrapped this up? If both mother and father are involved in the investigation why wasn't this other relative easily found?

Maybe they don't know where they went either. Family members (aside moms/dads) have been known to take kiddos. Especially if they think they are saving them from a bad situation or they aren't stable themselves.

I STILL think that there's a vehicle attached to the Amber Alert and LE just isn't putting it out there publicly in case that person sees it and runs.

Maybe they don't know where they went either. Family members (aside moms/dads) have been known to take kiddos. Especially if they think they are saving them from a bad situation or they aren't stable themselves.

I STILL think that there's a vehicle attached to the Amber Alert and LE just isn't putting it out there publicly in case that person sees it and runs.
You may be on to something. I actually felt a little more hopeful after the latest update that she may be in imminent danger. Not that danger is good, but that there is a possibility that she is still alive.

I don’t want to violate any rules here. There are photos of them together with his family and some are very recent.
Well, IIRC he said he saw her two days ago so that seems to align with his story. However, WS rules are such that if you can't link to something, you can't discuss it here. So, before we both get in trouble... :p MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member