Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one has seemed truly concerned for this baby. Whether that lack of of concern is due to having ulterior motives, naivety, an attempt to conceal something, substance abuse, old fashioned neglect, the absence of really knowing or having a bond with Evelyn, or an inability to know what was really going on is anyone's guess. It's probably a mixture of at least some of those things for all involved parties.
I agree! The innocent child is always the last to be considered in cases like this and it’s infuriating!!

I do think this is a seriously messed of family, and TB certainly isn't a pillar of the community, but honestly, he gets a pass from me on all this. If he hadn't reported Evelyn missing, I honestly believe this child could have vanished into thin air for a year and no one would have said boo about it.

I see no evidence of anyone being involved or concerned for this child until TB went to DCS.
If I could love this 100 times, I would. Idc what his motives were for reporting it, I’m just grateful someone spoke up!

We cannot sleuth anyone who has not been named BY LAW ENFORCEMENT as a POI or suspect but we can discuss what has been posted in MSM or released by LE. If you (not directed at you, astansell) want to discuss Facebook rumors, please do that on Facebook. Websleuths is fact-based. MOO

Thank you.

I was getting so confused by what others say someone is saying on Facebook or elsewhere. Tricia and Mods have made the rules perfectly clear yet it continues to contaminate WS anyway. I really dont care what is being said elsewhere. I care only about what LE tells us.

If we've learned one thing over the years it is sites like Facebook who are the worst place to look for factual information. Imo, they are more like a toxic rumor mill.

I wouldn't rely on them if they were the last site left. I have seen years of misinformation oozing out of sites like that. Imo they have become worse than even the notorious site starting with a T.

Jmho

No one has seemed truly concerned for this baby. Whether that lack of of concern is due to having ulterior motives, naivety, an attempt to conceal something, substance abuse, old fashioned neglect, the absence of really knowing or having a bond with Evelyn, or an inability to know what was really going on is anyone's guess. It's probably a mixture of at least some of those things for all involved parties.

That's what had troubled me from the beginning. Very hard to understand. I think the adults in her life have been "distracted" by other things. Very sad that she doesn't seem to be any one person's priority. Very convoluted and reminds me so much of Casey Anthony, I know I keep saying that but at least Caylee had Cindy and George who adored her and made her the center of their world.

If I could love this 100 times, I would. Idc what his motives were for reporting it, I’m just grateful someone spoke up!

I'm grateful someone DID speak up and I am absolutely horrified that no one else in this child's life cared enough, or was involved with her enough, to have even noticed she was gone.

IMO, Evelyn is no longer with us.

I can’t think of a case that a kid was gone and unreported for so long, but found still alive. Maybe someone remembers one? But I agree with you, sadly.

IMO when a child goes missing and isn’t reported it is simply to buy time and hope she isn’t found... or that the remains are such that a COD can’t be determined.

I'm wondering if the woman with her WAS her attorney or someone from the courts, because you can not bring a pocketbook beyond that scanner area. At least, regular people can't. Trust me, I've had to make that long walk back to the car on a few occasions because I forgot the "pocketbook rule ".

That’s bizarre. So you have to carry everything in your hands? Keys, medicine, phone, etc.?

I do think this is a seriously messed of family, and TB certainly isn't a pillar of the community, but honestly, he gets a pass from me on all this. If he hadn't reported Evelyn missing, I honestly believe this child could have vanished into thin air for a year and no one would have said boo about it.

I see no evidence of anyone being involved or concerned for this child until TB went to DCS.
I'm grateful someone DID speak up and I am absolutely horrified that no one else in this child's life cared enough, or was involved with her enough, to have even noticed she was gone.

I’m highly skeptical of anyone claiming “didn’t notice her gone” bc anyone that’s been around a baby developing into a toddler knows it’s not possible. Edited to add: they’re discovering and into everything, not to mention still reliant on adults for their basic needs.

But if he's also not being truthful, is it really helpful?
He's the one that says Evelyn hasn't been seen by him.
He's the one saying Maggie gave him conflicting stories.
I don't believe this man. Not one bit.

If someone that Maggie entrusted with Evelyn had her ; He really doesn't have any say in that matter. He wouldn't get grandparents rights in court. No way, no how. His involvement and reporting of this could have been vindictive and made this whole situation worse. He gets NO pass from me. Had he been a decent human being a long time ago I don't think this situation would have ever happened.

I can’t think of a case that a kid was gone and unreported for so long, but found still alive. Maybe someone remembers one? But I agree with you, sadly.

IMO when a child goes missing and isn’t reported it is simply to buy time and hope she isn’t found... or that the remains are such that a COD can’t be determined.

That’s exactly how it was in the Lucas Hernandez case. Then the one with all the answers committed suicide. That case won’t ever leave me bc there are so many unanswered questions.

FWIW, in regards to the trip to juvenile court...

MB says in her interview that her grandmother (mother of AB) is always very supportive of her. And that if she had known about the court date, she would have been there. The reporter asks if she didn't tell her about the court date, and MB starts some mumbly word salad, along the lines of things being discussed prior to court that she couldn't share with her grandma. (Which, of course reeks of bs, given that this mystery person who supposedly had Evelyn was MBs grandma's own daughter!)

Anyways, huge grains of salt aside, considering the source, this comment led me to believe that court was definitely Evelyn related.

I think I only saw a clip. Does anyone have the full interview?

That’s bizarre. So you have to carry everything in your hands? Keys, medicine, phone, etc.?

Yep. And everything metal has to be dumped before you go through the scanner. Sometimes I forget to take off my pandora bracelet. Depending on who is working the scanner, they might force me to take it off or they might let me hold my hand above my head as I pass through the scanner. Completely random. But they always make hubby take off his belt. Go figure the logic in that.

I’m highly skeptical of anyone claiming “didn’t notice her gone” bc anyone that’s been around a baby developing into a toddler knows it’s not possible. Edited to add: they’re discovering and into everything, not to mention still reliant on adults for their basic needs.

I also think that there is plenty of photo evidence that Maggie was a decent mom prior to this. Her SM doesn't come across as a mom that wouldn't have noticed a baby was missing. Not at all. There are lots of photos of a happy smiling Evelyn with Maggie prior to Oct/Nov.
It seems like something changed around that time.

This would be the best case scenario but the fact of matter is Evelyn is still missing. And I think once LE got involved and issued an Amber Alert, they would have given up and produced Evelyn.
JMO

Depending. In most cultures that would be the case. But there are some people in the US from different cultures that operate outside societal norms, completely distrust government, don’t have SSN’s, and travel half the year, who can easily disappear and hide a child among their many associates and extended family. Most of whom are related somehow. And who may not be shy or unused to jail.

You know under most circumstances I would agree. But I think it’s very possible she’s alive and hidden. This is possibly a unique case with unique players.

I'm torn. There are some really unstable folks in all of this and a lot of tension between parties. That could have led to something going horribly wrong.

But also, it's entirely possible that Evelyn is being hidden so she's not taken away from the family. I highly doubt with some of the records involved here that they have a lot of faith in the system.

FEB 21, 2020
Angela Boswell and William McCloud arrested after car sought in AMBER Alert found in N.C.

The Wilkes County Sheriff's Office charged William McCloud and Angela Boswell with an out-of-state fugitive warrant for outstanding charges that were open in the state of Tennessee.

McCloud has been charged with theft over $2,500, according to a State of North Carolina arrest warrant. Boswell was charged with a probation violation.

Both McCloud and Boswell are being held without bond.

[...]

But if he's also not being truthful, is it really helpful?
He's the one that says Evelyn hasn't been seen by him.
He's the one saying Maggie gave him conflicting stories.
I don't believe this man. Not one bit.

If someone that Maggie entrusted with Evelyn had her ; He really doesn't have any say in that matter. He wouldn't get grandparents rights in court. No way, no how. His involvement and reporting of this could have been vindictive and made this whole situation worse. He gets NO pass from me. Had he been a decent human being a long time ago I don't think this situation would have ever happened.

Love you, but can't agree with you one this one, Belly. If Evelyn WAS being left with Angel, that was an extremely dangerous care taking situation to begin with, given her history with children and drugs. And if Maggie's account is even slightly accurate, she basically just abandoned this child to Angel since early December.

It's like giving a can of gasoline and a book of matches to an arsonist, and 2 month later you find your house is burned to the ground and you're shocked ? C'mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member