Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure if I can say it vaguely...but it was something supposedly being tipped to LE in regards to a potential recent sighting. But it’s of course all subjective to SM and can’t be believed until it’s verified and released...and confirmed as being her. I know sightings in cases like this go crazy too and are usually unsubstantiated.

Edited to add: I agree with the thought that if someone did have EMB, they would have turned her in by now. You’d have to live under a rock to not know she’s being looked for.

Well to be fair, I mentioned this case to my mother this afternoon and she had no idea about it. She's usually on it with current nationwide cases. I had a bad feeling about this as soon as I read about it yesterday. That poor, sweet, beautiful girl. :(

Amber Alert issued for toddler who was not reported missing for two months | Daily Mail Online

It’s Daily Mail but does have more info and also says that neither parent is accused of wrong doing.
If we only knew who had custody, who was supposed to care for Evelyn on a daily basis. I believe that person is either covering for themselves or for someone very close to them. I wish LE would at least give up that information. Seems like very basic information that would not normally be a secret.

Two months? And in that time, her mother was - what, living her normal life minus her baby? I would love to believe little Evelyn had been handed over to someone who loves and cares for her - but then , you’d think that person would’ve come forward once the Amber Alert was raised. Ugh. This has Casey Anthony all over it (IMO).
The poor, innocent little peanut...I’ll be praying for a miracle.

If we only knew who had custody, who was supposed to care for Evelyn on a daily basis. I believe that person is either covering for themselves or for someone very close to them. I wish LE would at least give up that information. Seems like very basic information that would not normally be a secret.

The Daily Mail has reported that baby E's father is an active duty soldier stationed in Louisiana so it is safe to assume that he does not have primary physical custody.

Amber Alert issued for toddler who was not reported missing for two months | Daily Mail Online

This case reminds me of a cross between the Vallow/Daybell case and the Caylee Anthony Case. The Daybell’s were ordered to produce JJ and Tylee and have refused to do either, and they are roaming around free as can be.

We don’t know if the father has been trying to get custody, so it could be a simple matter of the mom Megan has put the child in a safe place so that she doesn’t lose custody of her, i. e., as in a parental abduction.

I don’t read social media on these cases because it got me in a lot of trouble here at one point so I completely stay away from it, so whatever the rest of you guys know I am in the dark about. JMO

Do you think that mom maybe didn't have custody, but a DCS Foster did? And now the "system" has lost this sweet baby girl? That would be a reason for the government not to put out details. IMO, etc...

That’s actually what I’m wondering.
Or if someone convinced this young mom they were DCSF and took Evelyn.

Do you think that mom maybe didn't have custody, but a DCS Foster did? And now the "system" has lost this sweet baby girl? That would be a reason for the government not to put out details. IMO, etc...
Would there not be a more recent check in by DCS on her? Seems like they would have had a January contact if that was the case, IMO.

After reading everything I have no hope that this case will end well. (I know we can't talk about FB comments here.)
Poor baby girl, my heart breaks for her. I just hope in the end it's not another CA situation...

It’s Daily Mail but does have more info and also says that neither parent is accused of wrong doing.

Which means nothing, really. They haven't named anoyne as a POI. We see this sort of language all the time, and sometimes we do see an arrest of one of the parties that was 'cooperating with the investigation' or who had not been previously named as a POI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaMaude