Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa.

ETA: "Court papers reveal how police say Megan Boswell lied about her missing 15-month-old baby Evelyn.

Those papers say she initially told police the baby was with the father, Ethan Perry. Police said she stated she was supposed to meet him last Wednesday at the Ingles store in Colonial Heights to exchange custody.

But Perry is on active duty with the military, stationed in Louisiana, and did not have Evelyn."

Court documents: Megan Boswell lied to police and told them father had baby Evelyn
Wow, she is really trying to put the blame on everybody but herself. I hope she starts taking accountability for her own actions and tells LE the truth. Jmo

Oh my goodness. The grandfather’s comment that this will all come down to MB is saying a lot IMO. I’ve been back and forth so many times between the whole family being involved/EB possibly being “given” to someone and MB being solely responsible and trying to throw anyone under the bus who makes sense at the moment. I’m now leaning toward MB and that doesn’t bode well for EB being alive. :(

I also wonder if HW is involved and how much.

I think MB has hit the end of the road. She spent two months answering the question “Where is your baby?” whenever her relatives or friends would ask by saying “she is with ___” (the name in the blank changed due to changing circumstances). Eventually all this lying tangled her up in her own web and people began to realize that she was lying. I believe Evelyn is gone, and has not been with us since early December. I believe in their hearts, LE believes this too. It has been my experience following these cases for many years that for the most part, LE will rarely indicate any suspicion other than hope, and will not indicate they believe thee was found play unless there has been physical or other hard evidence to support it. But that doesn’t mean they don’t believe it will turn out that way.

I'm sad about it, but I do agree. :-(
I was hoping for another Margot Carey type of miracle as happened in the Heidi Broussard case.

Holy f-ola ! She told LE that EP had this child ? Did she not think that would be incredibly easy for LE to check, since EP is active military ?

Did CA not think that she wouldn't eventually reach the end of the hallway at Universal?
Didn't stop her from taking LE over there and marching in like she owned the place.

I don't think any of us can really, like really understand this mentality. Build reality. Expect everyone to just follow along.

Where are you seeing that Evelyn was seen in the beginning of February?
I listened to the interview on here from ABs father stating MB would bring EB over for the two weeks everyday while AB was living with her parents. Maybe I had better listen again, to make sure I heard him right. The interview with MBs grandfather. Just audio
Where are you seeing that Evelyn was seen in the beginning of February?

That is very interesting. If this is MB's mug-shot, it seems that she was at the police station for at least 4-5 hours before she was arrested. Wouldn't that eliminate illegal substances as the cause of pupil dilation given the expended hours?

Legal prescription drugs like Zoloft can make your pupils dilate. These drugs can also cause suicidal ideation in teens.

Illegal drugs like LSD can make your pupils dilate too. Why you would drop acid before going to speak with the cops makes no sense whatsoever, but nothing in the case makes sense.

WHERE IS EVELYN?!

Missing 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell's mother is arrested and charged with making false reports | Daily Mail Online
  • Megan Boswell, 18, is said by police to have changed her story 'multiple times'
  • Evelyn was last seen in December but wasn't reported missing until February 18
  • The child's grandmother Angela Boswell, 42, and her boyfriend William McCloud, 33, have been arrested and charged with car theft
  • On Monday Boswell claimed that her mom, Angela, took Evelyn to campground
  • Boswell said Angela went to Mendota, Virginia, with Evelyn in a silver camper
25148962-8045863-Authorities_say_Evelyn_pictured_was_officially_reported_missing_-a-1_1582724242251.jpg

Holy f-ola ! She told LE that EP had this child ? Did she not think that would be incredibly easy for LE to check, since EP is active military ?

My theory: MB told everyone EB was with EP, the baby’s father. Eventually AB found out - maybe MB confided in her. MB told HW she needed to help her mom so they arranged to give her the car. When LE got involved and confirmed EP did not have EB, MB just threw her mom under the bus and reported the car stolen.

I have always thought the car gift/loan/exchange/whatever was drug related. I see nothing in the grandfather's statements that makes me change my mind on that.

I don't think it was hush money or anything else.

JMO
But it obviously wasn't his car to give away. It was his mom's car. Do you think that that his mom would report it stolen if she was in on it too. I think they probably felt bad for the girl if she didn't have her own car to get back and forth to baby appointments etc. and agreed to sell her the car for a very cheap price. I also believe that AB and her boyfriend know exactly what happened to EB.

I listened to the interview on here from ABs father stating MB would bring EB over for the two weeks everyday while AB was living with her parents. Maybe I had better listen again, to make sure I heard him right. The interview with MBs grandfather. Just audio

When I listened, I thought he said that MB said EB was with EP, but MB and HW were there every day for 2 weeks hanging with AB. He said he did not understand why MB would be hanging out with AB everyday if MB believed AB had taken EB.

Too many people involved made typing this like trying to find a word in alphabet soup! Smh

Oh! He was saying MB brought HW over every day while AB was staying with him, not Evelyn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche