Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory: MB told everyone EB was with EP, the baby’s father. Eventually AB found out - maybe MB confided in her. MB told HW she needed to help her mom so they arranged to give her the car. When LE got involved and confirmed EP did not have EB, MB just threw her mom under the bus and reported the car stolen.

Yeah, but the VIN number tracked back to the brother, and it was the mother who actually reported the vehicle stolen, and according to MB's interview, it was actually the brothers's car, but also HW's car , and a whole bowl of word salad I couldn't digest. So...how does HW give away a car that doesn't even legally belong to him ? And he was going to bring AB the title ? Riiiiiight.

I remember when there was crowds at the Anthony house. The house was lit up like a christmas tree.

I got a timeout for photoshopping Michael Jordan making a slam dunk in the basket ball goal and Michael Jackson riding a tricycle in the driveway, it was total chaos lol

Poor mods was so overwhelmed, I will never forget those days.

Hahaha I remember that photo and I was annoyed at you for posting it.... only because it made me laugh out loud and I woke up my sick baby lol.

I had the same thought!!

please allow me total speculation for a moment. If I read MSM correctly, the BMW originally belonged to someone in HW family. MB and HW “gift” the car to AB who then leaves town with WM. What if there was some evidence of EB in that car? Wouldn’t that implicate AB and Clear things up for MB and the chicken fella to go have a new life?

just posing an alternate explanation for discussion.

MOO JMO etc

Oh wait though - I was thinking the car was gifted to buy AB's silence some time ago, but in the audio interview with David Jones, he says:

DJ: Hunter GAVE that car, to my daughter.

Interviewer: And so, do you know about when this happened, when the car was given, to Angela?

DJ: It was not, let’s see, Sunday before last, I think.

Interviewer: Ok, so about, a little over a week ago.

So now I'm think AB was just set up.

I guess when HW said he last saw MB 'a few days ago', he left out that it was when he was giving her mother a BMW.

So he said this in the interview? 'I think AB was set up.'

Even if he didn't say this, and it's part of your own opinion, ITA with you.

I've always believed AB was set up to take the fall.

Whatever has happened to precious Evelyn MB was there, and the one involved..not AB. Imo.

Didnt even LE say the answer to what happened to Evelyn will only come from MB? The police already knows she's the key to solving this case., and not someone else unless she told them what she did. Imo. Or did that come from the grandfather of Evelyn. If he said it he knows MB is the one who is involved in this up to her eyeballs.

Well MB did say she couldn't take a polygraph because she's pregnant when according to LE they never asked her. It sure sounds like consciousness of guilt to me. She's already making ridiculous excuses to cover herself that would point to her own wrongdoing.

At least she knows now being pregnant doesn't prevent anyone from being arrested when they break the law.

She is filled with so much deceit, and deception. That's why she can't keep all of her many lies straight. She really believed she could out whit seasoned detectives. It shows how arrogant she is.

I think MB playing the victim card is so insulting, and it has to be for her entire community. She wants to make it all about HER to distract from her beautiful child who has not been seen by anyone in months.

Evelyn deserved so much better than a mom who cares much more about herself than her baby girl.

I think she is a selfish self absorbed individual. That's shown by how obsessed she is with an exboyfriend.. even going as far as to change her own last name illegally to his. I dont think their relationship was anymore than he said. Off, and on.

Imo, She wanted it to be more than it ever was or was ever going to be, imo. It even makes me wonder if she told the father of her baby ( if she is really pregnant) that she was on birth control pills knowing she wasn't?

Tragically we have seen these kind of abnormally obsessed women before in other tragic cases who were also moms. They willingly sacrificed their own children by murdering them while stupidly believing they would get 'their man.' Ugh.

Jmho

Last edited:
But it obviously wasn't his car to give away. It was his mom's car. Do you think that that his mom would report it stolen if she was in on it too. I think they probably felt bad for the girl if she didn't have her own car to get back and forth to baby appointments etc. and agreed to sell her the car for a very cheap price. I also believe that AB and her boyfriend know exactly what happened to EB.

No, I think HW's Mom reported the car stolen in order to help LE bring AB and WM in for questioning. BUT, I don't think AB had the first clue that it wasn't HW's car to "give away ". Like I said, this reeks of a drug "sale/rental" to me.

JMO, but I have seen this done many times, first hand, though way way back in my younger days.

So do we know exactly where AB and her boyfriend were living or were they just moving around place to place crashing on couches? I would imagine that MB probably lived with her mom at some point. I think they all 3 know what happened ,and she didn't have her mom close enough to advise her on what to tell the cops and people after the whole "she's with her dad" story wouldn't work anymore. I mean where has her mom been all this time between December and when the law caught up with them in Virginia? Also who doesn't share Christmas pictures of their cute, adorable daughter at Christmas time. I believe she was gone before Christmas and the story of the baby's father worked good for a while, but now time has run out.

I am not one for making elaborate theories, but a big one just materialized in my mind after the G-Pa interview. Maybe - and I don’t know if I believe this or not- maybe, HW and MB and AB all conspired to set up a red herring. Harm came to EB under MB’s watch, maybe at the hand of HW, or he was with MB when it happened. MB and HW sought out help from AB and they devised a scheme that AB would flee in the BMW and make it appear as if Evelyn was with her, and never be seen again until things blew over. MB ended up spoiling the plan by mentioning the BMW too early before AB could go underground. Probably because MB was outwitted and pressured by LE, she told the story too soon - AB is caught, in the BMW with no Evelyn, and is now imprisoned where she cannot conspire to protect MB any longer. Now that MB is in jail, HW is out waving in the breeze. Will he be the next target of LE pressure?

Re-posting

FEB 25, 2020
Court documents reveal owner of stolen BMW in Evelyn Boswell disappearance
According to an affidavit from the General Sessions Court of Sullivan County, Tennessee, the gray BMW was reported stolen by the owner, Melissa Wood, on February 20.

Records: Stolen car belonged to relative of an ex-boyfriend of Evelyn Boswell's mother
Court records reveal who owned the car that police say was stolen...

Those records identify the owner as Melissa Wood, who authorities say is the mother of Hunter Wood...

Wow. Listening to that interview it seems pretty clear that Megan’s grandfather does not think the baby will be found alive. Heartbreaking.

DJ is EB’s great grandfather. I am only posting because with so many people involved, it can get confusing for some who are just now joining the discussion.

Yeah, but the VIN number tracked back to the brother, and it was the mother who actually reported the vehicle stolen, and according to MB's interview, it was actually the brothers's car, but also HW's car , and a whole bowl of word salad I couldn't digest. So...how does HW give away a car that doesn't even legally belong to him ? And he was going to bring AB the title ? Riiiiiight.
I don't think there was ever a deal to buy anything. I think it was oh you need a car we have an extra car. The age group does not care about tags, registrations or titles.

“Angela Boswell lived with her parents for about two weeks earlier this month, Jones said. Megan Boswell and Wood visited her mother almost daily at his home, he added.

Megan Boswell told a local TV station Monday that her mother, Angela, had taken Evelyn to a campground in Mendota and that Angela Boswell threatened her to stay silent. But Jones questioned the validity of the claim that her mother took the child, given that they were frequently in contact at his home.

They were hanging with my daughter every day for two weeks. Why would you hang with somebody that took your child?” he said, referring to his granddaughter and Wood.”

Herald Courier

BBM
Finally, someone says what I’ve been saying!

This also verifies that AB did NOT have Evelyn in her possession the first half of February.

Well there goes HW’s claim that they weren’t serious and were just dating a few weeks in December. I suspect HW is deeply mixed up in this mess...

Have I got the lies right. The babysitter has Evelyn, the baby's father has her, the grandma has her, she knew the person who had her, she's in camper in Mendota . Have I missed anything
I'd throw in that, according to HW, MB said that Evelyn's arm was broken when she fell off the bed while with EP. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber