Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed this. Is there a link so I can read more?
Okay, here we go. :)

Ex-boyfriend of missing girl’s mother says he never saw the child, AMBER Alert still active
[...]

... He added that while he was seeing Boswell, he said she told him that Evelyn broke her arm while staying with her father.

“While Evelyn’s father, Ethan, had the child, the baby, you know, fell off the bed and broke her arm, and he took her to the hospital,” he said. “That’s what I was told.”

MB is stupider than I thought.
Jmo

I think I can safely say this (if not, mods please delete). A few days ago I had a conversation with someone who knows MB. I asked this person for their impression of her and the very first answer was, " She's just a dumb kid ". The reason I bring that up is because, I think after watching these interviews with her, that's probably the impression most of US are getting too. She doesn't seem like a devious criminal mastermind, or a hardened killer. She seem like...well...a dumb kid. Spot on.

I do hope this passes.

But honestly almost always when a child is not reported missing by parents ...the child has been killed by them. :( because any parent not involved would contact LE anyway.

So no law enacted is going to work in that situation when the custodial parent are the offenders, and the very reason the child is missing.

When caught it could add enhancement charges, but it's not going to save the children unfortunately.

However it may make other family members or friends be the ones to step forward to alert LE about the missing children even if the parent does not.

Jmho

FEB 26, 2020
Warrant: Evelyn Boswell's mother lied about missing girl when first questioned
[...]

A Sullivan County Sheriff's Office detective, along with a Tennessee Department of Children's Services case worker, were the first to make contact with Megan Boswell on Feb. 18 — the day before an Amber Alert was issued for the girl.

The mother, who is Evelyn's sole legal guardian, claimed the child was with her father, Ethan Perry, according to an arrest affidavit.

[...]

"Throughout the investigation, it was determined that Megan Boswell made the false statement to law enforcement in response to a legitimate inquiry by law enforcement concerning a material fact about an offense or with the intent to hinder law enforcement from locating Evelyn Boswell," the arrest warrant states.

[...]

Police have described the girl’s disappearance as a confounding case filled with conflicting and confusing information. ...

[...]

Not much of a mystery to me. Baby in the way of moms getting it on with new boyfriend. Baby disappears. But, mom looks so innocent and sweet and she’s sooooo young and her family is screwed up......actually, baby Evelyn is the innocent, sweet, young victim. MB is a Casey Anthony wanna be. And, perhaps, she’ll succeed.
IMO she’s responsible for whatever happened to Evelyn.

Ex-boyfriend of missing girl’s mother says he never saw the child, AMBER Alert still active
[...]

... He added that while he was seeing Boswell, he said she told him that Evelyn broke her arm while staying with her father.

“While Evelyn’s father, Ethan, had the child, the baby, you know, fell off the bed and broke her arm, and he took her to the hospital,” he said. “That’s what I was told.”

I hope it's not true that little Evelyn had a broken arm. I raised three sons and never a broken bone as a young child. In fact, I have never known friends or relatives that said their young ones ever broke anything. But, I have read plenty on here and other places where abuse was the cause of these youngsters having broken bones. I know it can happen rarely and be an innocent occurrence, but in this case a broken bone would be a sign of something more going on.JMO

MB is stupider than I thought.
Jmo

I think I can safely say this (if not, mods please delete). A few days ago I had a conversation with someone who knows MB. I asked this person for their impression of her and the very first answer was, " She's just a dumb kid ". The reason I bring that up is because, I think after watching these interviews with her, that's probably the impression most of US are getting too. She doesn't seem like a devious criminal mastermind, or a hardened killer. She seem like...well...a dumb kid. Spot on.
Taste Buds in Bristol, TN is the latest to raise money for the reward to find missing 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell. 50 percent of proceeds today will go to the reward.

View attachment 234673 View attachment 234674

Caleb Perhne WCYB on Twitter

Wonder why Hunter T's Chicken Shack hasn't made a donation. ;)

I find it pretty hard to keep all the initials and names straight, also!!! I think that is understandable with all the dynamics of this case!
@Tippy Lynn has listed them for us in her timeline on page 1. I've added DJ, whose interview was published this morning. MOO

Mother: MB
Father: EP, 19, (Active US Army since November 2017, stationed in Louisiana)
Ex-Boyfriend: HW(his mother is the BMW owner)
Grandmother: AB, 42 or 47, Kingsport, Tennessee
Grandmother’s Boyfriend: WB, 33, Bristol, Tennessee
Grandfather: TB. Sr (MB's father, reported EB missing)
Great-Grandfather: DJ, 68 (AB's father)
Uncle: TB. Jr
MW: mother of HW, owner of BMW

The timeline is also posted in the media thread.
TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019*MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE*NO DISCUSSION

@Tippy Lynn has listed them for us in her timeline on page 1. I've added DJ, whose interview was published this morning. MOO

Mother: MB
Father: EP, 19, (Active US Army since November 2017, stationed in Louisiana)
Ex-Boyfriend: HW(his mother is the BMW owner)
Grandmother: AB, 42 or 47, Kingsport, Tennessee
Grandmother’s Boyfriend: WB, 33, Bristol, Tennessee
Grandfather: TB. Sr (MB's father, reported EB missing)
Great-Grandfather: DJ, 68
Uncle: TB. Jr
MW: mother of HW, owner of BMW

The timeline is also posted in the media thread.
TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019*MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE*NO DISCUSSION
For those just jumping in on this case... Please feel free to add to, edit, etc over time. I can’t imagine trying to figure all of this out for those just starting to follow. I did not list the actual charges associated with each, but rather, a brief synopsis.

People Referenced in Case
  1. EB - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months. Missing child. Last credible sighting Dec. 11, 2019. Reported missing Feb. 18, 2020.
  2. MB - Megan “Maggie” Boswell, 18 - Mother of Evelyn Boswell. Arrested for giving false police report on Feb. 25, 2020.
  3. EP - Ethan Perry - Father of missing Evelyn Boswell. Active duty military deployed in Louisiana.
  4. HW - Hunter Wood, 21 - Had a dating relationship with Maggie Boswell during the time Evelyn Boswell went missing. There are various conflicting reports regarding the length and seriousness of their relationship. Sometimes referred to on WS as “chicken guy” as he owns a restaurant called The Chicken Shack.
  5. AB - Angela Boswell, 42 - Maternal grandmother of Evelyn Boswell. Arrested in NC for allegedly stealing a vehicle and probation violations on Feb. 21, 2020.
  6. WM - William McCloud, 33 - Angela Boswell’s boyfriend. Arrested with Angela Boswell for alleged vehicle theft on Feb. 21, 2020.
  7. TB - Tommy Boswell, Sr. - Maternal grandfather of Evelyn Boswell. Reported Evelyn Boswell missing Feb. 18. Has pledged $10,000 for reward money for anyone providing a tip that leads to Evelyn’s safe return.
  8. MW - Melissa Wood - Mother of Hunter Wood and owner of automobile allegedly stolen by Angela Boswell and William McCloud.
  9. DJ - David Johnson - Maternal great-grandfather of Evelyn Boswell (Angela Boswell’s father).
@PommyMommy a member just posted this in the media thread - not sure if it belongs there since we already have @Tippy Lynn detailed timeline?

[...]

Thank you! Not sure how I missed this.

Re-posting

FEB 25, 2020
Court documents reveal owner of stolen BMW in Evelyn Boswell disappearance
According to an affidavit from the General Sessions Court of Sullivan County, Tennessee, the gray BMW was reported stolen by the owner, Melissa Wood, on February 20.

Records: Stolen car belonged to relative of an ex-boyfriend of Evelyn Boswell's mother
Court records reveal who owned the car that police say was stolen...

Those records identify the owner as Melissa Wood, who authorities say is the mother of Hunter Wood...

That looks like a pretty nice car that was kept up. Why on earth would someone just give a BMW like that to someone out of the goodness of their own heart. Please...I think she (MB) agreed to buy the car from them and never followed through with what she was supposed to do on her end. She's young and probably had no real clue as to what to do in regards with the title transfer and that costs money too. She probably thought she could skate along without having to to it for a while and then this went down. And sorry no 18 year old kid is going to buys a nice car like that and just give it to her mother for no reason.

I think I can safely say this (if not, mods please delete). A few days ago I had a conversation with someone who knows MB. I asked this person for their impression of her and the very first answer was, " She's just a dumb kid ". The reason I bring that up is because, I think after watching these interviews with her, that's probably the impression most of US are getting too. She doesn't seem like a devious criminal mastermind, or a hardened killer. She seem like...well...a dumb kid. Spot on.[/QUOTTE]

Hi Kat!

Maybe she's smarter than people give her credit for..

She's at the very center, and the key player who has had her own child missing for months now, and both LE agencies are unable to locate her child or determine what happened to her.

Just sayin..

Jmho

Eta: sorry Kat. Somehow I put my reply in with your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member