Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for this! I am a newbie and have had a difficult time finding specific things in the media and timeline thread.

Pommy, it makes me giggle that we were both typing a list at the same time ☺️.
Good morning and thank you for the list of players in this case. While you have time to edit, please also correct EP's entry from "deployed" to "stationed".

Thank you again - this is very helpful! MOO

Good morning and thank you for the list of players in this case. While you have time to edit, please also correct EP's entry from "deployed" to "stationed".

Thank you again - this is helpful! MOO

I phrased it that way due to MSM phrasing. Do we know that he is stationed and not deployed?

On a side note, the DJ thing was a Freudian mistake and makes me giggle.

I'm raising two daughters. A couple of years ago in the space of a single week, one had a neck brace on and the other had a cast on her wrist. The school called, the hospital called, cps called. Thank God both injuries occurred in front of 25 people at Tae kwan do. Accidents do happen. Moo.
It's possible that there might be some truth to Evelyn having a broken arm, or some sort of injury, although we know it was not while she was in the care of her father. Jmo

It's possible that there might be some truth to Evelyn having a broken arm, or some sort of injury, although we know it was not while she was in the care of her father. Jmo

I was thinking the same.. mom was setting up this broken arm injury as an excuse to say Evelyn was injured while under dad’s care, not hers. It’s everyone else’s fault....:mad:

I phrased it that way due to MSM phrasing. Do we know that he is stationed and not deployed?

On a side note, the DJ thing was a Freudian mistake and makes me giggle.
Yes. Some early reports said he was deployed but he is stationed there. They named his base in one article but I don't have it handy.

This is from this morning:

Court papers: Megan Boswell lied to police and told them father had baby Evelyn
But Perry is on active duty with the military, stationed in Louisiana, and did not have Evelyn. Megan Boswell was arrested and charged with false reports Tuesday.

I actually feel for this little girl's father. Because he is not in the country, there's very little he can do. And in the military, he can't just come home.

I think he is stationed in Louisiana? Not overseas. But I do feel bad for him, and I hope he has had biological proof of paternity done, since there does not seem much reason to believe any claims MB makes, and there are plenty of questions posed about it on SM

I have a lot of family members that live in the Tri-State area, this case is all they're talking about. When I've asked them what they think happened to precious baby Evelyn most think she's been swapped or sold.

I CANNOT PROCESS THIS AT ALL!!! Sorry for the shouty caps, but how do you get here?? :mad:

This area is notorious for meth use <also making it>, and there is a huge problem with mother's giving birth to drug addicted babies. Not saying that is the case here, but I wonder if MB has had any contact with CPS before this?

The broken arm story worries me....perhaps that was a 'kernel of truth' among her outrageous lies? I honestly believe if baby Evelyn is deceased by MB, it would have been an accident and coverup, but I also believe there isn't a normal bonding between her and baby Evelyn. She seems detached to me when speaking of her. :(

Please let there be a miracle here and she is found alive somewhere!

JMO

Missing toddler's mother and grandmother are in same jail
[...]

Authorities frustrated by their multiple versions of what happened to Evelyn Mae Boswell announced a Wednesday afternoon news conference on developments in the case.

[...]

The little girl's great-grandfather told the Bristol Herald Courier that he hadn't seen Evelyn Mae since about a week before Thanksgiving.

Now the missing girl's mother, Megan Boswell, and grandmother Angela Boswell are in the Sullivan County Jail.

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member