Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kristen Quon on Twitter
Lots of media here for the press conference today...waiting to get more information on the search for Evelyn Boswell @news5wcyb
ERuJf-5XYAAd6At.jpg

1:12 PM - 26 Feb 2020

Dave Faherty on Twitter
Breaking Wilkes Co- a search is a underway right now in a pond north of Wilkesboro in connection with the disappearance of 15-month old Evelyn Boswell. Firefighters from Catawba county are assisting with that search. Watch channel 9 for updates on this developing story

ERuGQoTXkAA2r4C.jpg

12:58 PM - 26 Feb 2020

:( :( :(

Someone from this part of Appalachia mentioned in this thread the possibility of EB being sold or trafficked. My opinion is that, given the number of people who have given conflicting statements or have criminal history and are adjacent to this case, this is a plausible scenario.

Missing toddler's mother and grandmother are in same jail
[...]

Authorities frustrated by their multiple versions of what happened to Evelyn Mae Boswell announced a Wednesday afternoon news conference on developments in the case.

[...]

The little girl's great-grandfather told the Bristol Herald Courier that he hadn't seen Evelyn Mae since about a week before Thanksgiving.

Now the missing girl's mother, Megan Boswell, and grandmother Angela Boswell are in the Sullivan County Jail.

[...]

I hope they put them in adjoining cells with recording equipment!!!

Dave Faherty on Twitter
Breaking Wilkes Co- a search is a underway right now in a pond north of Wilkesboro in connection with the disappearance of 15-month old Evelyn Boswell. Firefighters from Catawba county are assisting with that search. Watch channel 9 for updates on this developing story

ERuGQoTXkAA2r4C.jpg

12:58 PM - 26 Feb 2020

This is the County where AB & WM were apprehended... One of them must have broken under the pressure. My heart is breaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz