Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently someone drove from Texas to the police station to confront MB about Evelyn this past evening

wow when they said there was a mob they weren't kidding, there was also some random 40 year old guy there apparently wanting to ask MB where evelyn was

apparently he wasn't near TN

I don't think we can say with any certainty that he wasn't near TN, only that he never saw Evelyn at Christmas.

Last edited:
Yea, I doubt he’s doing her any favors after threatening him if he reported EB missing.
Looks like grandma might be the one regretting something she did, just sayin!
Promise it's cash and no sweet potatoes?
i am so glad that Kat doesn’t have to eat her hat!!!! Yet!!

Megan Boswell was arraigned on by video on Wednesday morning in Sullivan County for her charge of false reporting, but media coverage of the hearing was denied to News Channel 11.

WJHL.com

I would like to have seen her demeanor since being arrested.

David Jones interview

The audio interview with David Jones at this link is a must listen, guys.
Holy smokes. MB and AB both know what happened IMO. That big sound you're hearing is me flip-flopping back and forth. What a mess.
(As an aside, I just loved when grandpa said, "She doesn't have the money to buy a settin' hen, much less a car.")
ETA: Is is possible grandpa is afraid of his daughter and deflecting attention away from her? Oh my, there I flip-flopped again!

Last edited:
Ashley Sharp on Twitter
Following today’s arraignment, a second court hearing for Megan Boswell will take place March 2nd in Bristol. She will have the chance to plead guilty or ask for an attorney in her charge of giving false reports to police surrounding the disappearance of her daughter Evelyn.
10:22 AM - 26 Feb 2020

Next court date of March 2 set for Megan Boswell
Megan Boswell, the 18-year-old mother of baby Evelyn, had a video arraignment from jail Wednesday morning.

A preliminary hearing date for March 2 was set.

@Niner

Last edited:
I’d be very curious to know what y’all WSers think is the mostly likely scenario at this point.

Do you think Evelyn is still alive, or did something happen to her in December, Or did something happen to her more recently? If the worst is true, do you think a body will ever be recovered? If she’s still alive, do you think she will be found?

I’d do a poll but it feels like bad juju.

Maybe TBI is coddling us with hope, but they seem to think Evelyn may still be alive. I can only think of two scenarios. Either she really is hidden away with someone in a back-door foster care / adoption, or there was a secondary child abduction. Hoping they will talk more at the PC today about whether this hope has actual merit.

Authorities believe, hope Evelyn Boswell is still alive

Now I think the BMW was hush money. Something happened to EB, MB told AB about it, and AB demanded a car to keep quiet. (JMO!)

I'm flip flopping between that and MB and HW setting AB up, but right now I am really leaning towards the set up.

If TB Sr. was putting the pressure on MB to produce Evelyn, he wasn't buying 'She's with Ethan' anymore, then they (HW/MB) needed to come up with something.

Suddenly, that car that wouldn't sell is gifted to AB, who uses it to hit the road two days later (per DJ interview, 2/18), because now she CAN, she and her darling boyfriend have the freedom to do what they want. 4 days after they receive it, that gifted car is reported stolen and is the subject of an Amber alert.

Actually, in this scenario, I suppose it could be both hush money AND a set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche