Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the evolution of MB's narrative was influenced by what's she's read on social media.

She told the the authorities she last saw Evelyn on December 26th, so when everyone was demanding her photos of Evelyn opening the gifts she got her Christmas morning, MB goes on TV and says the last time she saw her was a little before Christmas.

She no longer has the perception of her audience to use in tailoring her story.
Let's hope digital forensics will do the real talking.

So she has a serious history of violence. No wonder her daughter is afraid of her. This information gives me a new perspective. IMO only.

Morning all!

It actually makes my head spin. Both MB, and AB are creepy, imo. MB is filled with deception. I'm not so sure she's afraid of her mom as the likes everyone to believe. She wants to portray herself as a victim when she isn't. There is only ONE victim in this case, period, and Evelyn is still missing.

I'm so glad that finally she has been arrested for all of the false statements she told LE. She evidently thinks lying is the way to go even to those desperately trying to find HER missing child. I hope more charges will be forthcoming.

I question if her mom ever had Evelyn. If she had it seems logical that people who know AB or lived close by would have seen Evelyn with her.

No one cares, and raises a child in a vacuum. Two months is a long time yet no one has come forth saying they've seen Evelyn with AB. In fact no one has seen this beautiful missing little girl for two months now.

Now that AB knows her daughter has been arrested for making false statements she knows they will charge her too when she gets back if she tells them untruths. So LE has put AB on notice as well.

I wonder when AB returns if she will agree to a polygraph? It just seems to me before MBs dad reported his little granddaughter missing he would have done his own search for her before reporting it, and no doubt he would have scouted out if she was with AB or with any other family members during the two months before reported missing. This is a small close knit town. It's not like looking for Evelyn in a large city.

He's the only one who really seems to care about Evelyn. Imo, if he hadn't been concerned MB wouldnt have ever reported her missing.

And in all of this hot mess, it's become more about Evelyn's dysfunctional family than finding little Evelyn. :(

Even now the real truth to what really happened to Evelyn isn't even close to be known.

So what if the TBI or the FBI cant find any evidence AB ever had Evelyn in the two months in question?

Where does that leave little Evelyn since this should be all about locating Evelyn.

It just seems if MB saying AB had her by now there would be something to support it. Yet it seems both agencies have no idea where Evelyn can be or what happened to her. That is why LE is still pleading with everyone to call in tips because they are no closer to finding her.

As far as MBs mugshots, while I try to stay away from judging anyone by a photo ...her expression comes across as emotionless, flat, and blank.

Where is Evelyn?? :(

Jmhoo

Last edited:
“Angela Boswell lived with her parents for about two weeks earlier this month, Jones said. Megan Boswell and Wood visited her mother almost daily at his home, he added.

Megan Boswell told a local TV station Monday that her mother, Angela, had taken Evelyn to a campground in Mendota and that Angela Boswell threatened her to stay silent. But Jones questioned the validity of the claim that her mother took the child, given that they were frequently in contact at his home.

They were hanging with my daughter every day for two weeks. Why would you hang with somebody that took your child?” he said, referring to his granddaughter and Wood.”

Herald Courier

BBM
Finally, someone says what I’ve been saying!

This also verifies that AB did NOT have Evelyn in her possession the first half of February.

Did none of them question at all where Evelyn was during that 2 weeks and call BS on the stories then? Why did it take another week or so and TB Sr to say anything.

This case is reminiscent not only of the Anthony case, but Lisa Irwin and also Ayla Reynolds. Nobody ever had any information that helped find Lisa or Ayla, and it was obvious that they knew what happened! Why isn’t it legal to pump these people full of truth serum???
There's no such thing as a reliable truth serum. So called truth serums are old fashioned barbiturates/anaesthetics which are dangerous and addictive and can cause respiratory and cardiovascular depression. They work by depressing the CNS. They'll make you disinhibited but they also make you very suggestible. Think of the sort of things people say as they are being put under for surgery or as they are waking up from one. It's usually nonsense. They would have to be administered in hospital by a doctor and it would violate medical ethics to force dangerous drugs on a patient at the behest of the police and for no medical reason. That's police state s***.

Morning all!

It actually makes my head spin. Why in the world would any loving mom chose this woman to take care of her child? Both MB and AB are creepy. MB is filled with deception. I'm not so sure she's afraid of her mom as the likes everyone to believe. She wants to portray herself as a victim when she isnt. There is only ONE victim in this case, period.

I'm so glad that finally she has been arrested for all of the false statements she told LE. She evidently think lying is the way to go even to those desperately find HER missing child. I hope more charges will be forthcoming.

I question if her mom ever had Evelyn. If she had it seems logical that people who know AB or lived close by would have seen Evelyn with her.

No one cares, and raises a child in a vacuum. Two months is a long time yet no one has come forth saying they've seen Evelyn with AB. In fact no one has seen this beautiful missing little girl for two months now.

Now that AB knows her daughter has been arrested for making false statements she knows they will charge her too when she gets back if she tells them untruths. So LE has put AB on notice as well.

I wonder when AB returns if she will agree to a polygraph? It just seems to me before MBs dad reported his little granddaughter missing he would have done his own search for her before reporting it, and no doubt he would have scouted out if she was with AB or with any other family members during the two months before reported missing. This is a small close knit town. It's not like looking for Evelyn in a large city.

He's the only one who really seems to care about Evelyn. Imo, if he hadn't been concerned MB wouldnt have ever reported her missing.

And in all of this hot mess, it's become more about Evelyn's dysfunctional family than finding little Evelyn. :(

Even now the real truth to what really happened to Evelyn isn't even close to be known.

So what if the TBI or the FBI cant find any evidence AB ever had Evelyn in the two months in question?

Where does that leave little Evelyn since this should be all about locating Evelyn.

It just seems if MB saying AB had her by now there would be something to support it. Yet it seems both agencies have no idea where Evelyn can be or what happened to her. That is why LE is still pleading with everyone to call in tips because they are no closer to finding her.

As far as MBs mugshots, while I try to stay away from judging anyone by a photo ...her expression comes across as emotionless, and blank.

Jmhoo
I agree with everything you wrote. I think with her criminal history, and being Evelyn's grandmother, she's the perfect scapegoat for MB. I'm not saying AB isn't somehow involved, but she did manage to raise at least two children who have survived into adulthood. I do think ultimately MB is responsible for Evelyn's disappearance.

“When they do find out the truth, Megan will be at the bottom of it,” Jones said.

Mother of missing toddler arrested but search continues | Local News | heraldcourier.com

Well MB's Grandfather just summed it all up in that statement.

“Angela Boswell lived with her parents for about two weeks earlier this month, Jones said. Megan Boswell and Wood visited her mother almost daily at his home, he added.

Megan Boswell told a local TV station Monday that her mother, Angela, had taken Evelyn to a campground in Mendota and that Angela Boswell threatened her to stay silent. But Jones questioned the validity of the claim that her mother took the child, given that they were frequently in contact at his home.

They were hanging with my daughter every day for two weeks. Why would you hang with somebody that took your child?” he said, referring to his granddaughter and Wood.”

Herald Courier

BBM
Finally, someone says what I’ve been saying!

This also verifies that AB did NOT have Evelyn in her possession the first half of February.

I think AB is in there like a dirty shirt though. How do you “hang” with your own child, daily for 2 weeks, and not question or raise an alarm to where your grandchild is. It’s because you know, IMO.

I think AB is in there like a dirty shirt though. How do you “hang” with your own child, daily for 2 weeks, and not question or raise an alarm to where your grandchild is. It’s because you know, IMO.

I hope we get to hear more from other family members. Maybe people were asking and MB gave them all different stories.

IMO, somewhere on TB Sr' s property. I don't think that TB had anything to do with whatever happened but because MB was living in a trailer on his property, (According to unconfirmed info on SM) I think that is where little Evelyn is. I wish there could be a good outcome but have lost hope for that.

I keep getting lost [probably because I'm following way too may fast-moving cases], but was it ever confirmed that the Boswell family is, in fact, Romani? And is Sullivan County a area with a big Romani presence?

Mother of missing toddler arrested but search continues

"Angela Boswell lived with her parents for about two weeks earlier this month, Jones said. Megan Boswell and Wood visited her mother almost daily at his home, he added."

+

“The last time we saw [Evelyn] was about a week before Thanksgiving,” Jones said in an interview on his front porch in a mobile home park near Kingsport. Jones lives with his wife, Wanda, 69.

=

Angela Boswell did not have Evelyn and then vanished with her when 'all this happened'.

Not that I ever thought she did, but still.

:(

I keep getting lost [probably because I'm following way too may fast-moving cases], but was it ever confirmed that the Boswell family is, in fact, Romani? And is Sullivan County a area with a big Romani presence?
I cannot speak for everyone in Sullivan County, but this case is the very first I have heard anything mentioned about Romani.
And OT, but I have really appreciated the posters that weighed in on the culture. It is something I didn’t know and have learned a lot from reading their posts.

The reality is that my grandson is doing extremely well in his current situation, and would be much worse off living with his actual parents.
Second, my husband grew up near the area, ****

Oh gosh, should I just delete this whole post?

@BlkMtnGirl bless you and your husband and all the grandparents and extended family who step in like this. It will be the only thing that saves "us" I think. I'm glad you didn't delete.
Has anyone read Hillbilly Elegy? Someone needs to tell these kids in their formative years that they are loved and they can achieve their dreams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored