Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering the same. Especially when WM’s grandmother says he showed up to her place wet and asking for money with some crappy excuses for why (pipe at the hotel burst and someone stole all of his money).
That would be very easy to verify a pipe bursting at a motel. Sounds shady and suspect given the circumstances

I’m confused why MB is still in jail. Is she not able to post bail? I’m glad she’s still there, just surprised.

IIRC, her next court date is Monday. When I read that date, it seemed like a long time to hold her. However, we are talking about a small TN town and a weekend coming up. JMO, I don’t imagine anyone is anxious to let her out. Maybe LE feels if she sits behind bars a few days, it will make her be a little more truthful as to where Evelyn is.

I 'gave them DNA' says William McCloud on search for missing Tenn. toddler

McCloud said" I don't have a clue" as to where Evelyn could be. He added that he didn't know Megan that well and that the situation is "confusing" and "scary."

"I just want to help find where the kid is and make sure she's okay," he told WVLT News. He also said that he volunteered to take a polygraph and gave investigators his DNA.

"I've answered questions to the best of my knowledge. I've volunteered the polygraph and everything."
And yet his own Grandma says he's straight up devious. (Paraphrasing)

Today is unofficially grandparents day.

MOO

I'm just going to start fresh in the morning, with the attitude that every single person associated with this case has a criminal background. Seems much easier than trying to give any of these critters the benefit of the doubt. My belly is now completely FULL of hats.

Night all.

That article is what prompted my question but I see after taking a better look at the article, he is quoted as saying he gave it to investigators, so I'm guessing that wasn't obtained at jail booking then? (Was basically wondering if he was trying to give the impression he offered something that in reality, was possibly required/standard procedure for all inmates)

I see address is not disclosed on report in MSM

Address is on official CPS document and since he lives there, there's your official connection. To deny the official obvious truth is as much a dereliction, imho, as to accuse the innocent. MB shouldn't have been at the house and he shouldnt have given the first publuc statement in the case if he didnt want to be involved, imho. He voluntarily provided a public interview and as a result is a voluntary public figure as a result, imo.

Address is on official CPS document and since he lives there, there's your official connection. To deny the official obvious truth is as much a dereliction, imho, as to accuse the innocent. MB shouldn't have been at the house and he shouldnt have given the first publuc statement in the case if he didnt want to be involved, imho. He voluntarily provided a public interview and as a result is a voluntary public figure as a result, imo.

We discussed the grandma or is her interview hands off now since she's not accused either.

This confirms what I believe from a life change for MB, she left Blountville, somewhere in there EB was then always referred to being with EP. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member