Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone called the motel and asked, a reporter I think. They said there were no burst pipes.
Oh I'm sure that's just a story he told to explain being wet and needing money. It sounds like something a typical addict would say. 'Pipes burst in my motel room, someone stole my money,' etc. Jmo

His parents set him up with the business. I believe his dad is listed as the owner on the official records.

This is what I figured. Mama owns his car (or his brother’s?) and mama or papa owns the business also.

It seems like they’ve tried hard to set him up for success and he just trips and falls into police custody!

I don't think we can jump to that conclusion. TB said in his interview that he saw Evelyn on Thanksgiving, and the babysitter said she saw her on Dec. 10. As far as I know, the Dec. 10 sighting was the last credible sighting per LE.

As to why MB would tell her Grandfather that Ethan had Evelyn a week before Thanksgiving ? Who the hell knows at this point. I think the girl just lies as easily as she breathes. To everyone. About even the smallest crap.

JMO

I believe DJ said she told her great grandmother that the baby daddy had the baby during that 2-week period they were hanging at his house with AB. The last time the grandparents saw EB was a week before Thanksgiving.

I'm encouraged that three of the people that are likely to know what happened are locked up. It may give LE the opportunity to continue to interview them and possibly get one of them to come clean. Maybe offering some kind of incentive for telling the truth about happened to baby Evelyn. If I had to guess which one, my money would be on the devious one, as his grandmother called him.

I 'gave them DNA' says William McCloud on search for missing Tenn. toddler

McCloud said" I don't have a clue" as to where Evelyn could be. He added that he didn't know Megan that well and that the situation is "confusing" and "scary."

"I just want to help find where the kid is and make sure she's okay," he told WVLT News. He also said that he volunteered to take a polygraph and gave investigators his DNA.

"I've answered questions to the best of my knowledge. I've volunteered the polygraph and everything."

Doesn't sound like WM is giving up the goods... BUT it does sound like he's very invested in not being found guilty. Based on his being wet and needing money to leave NC, I think he's assuming water will wash away any DNA, and believes he's "devious" enough to stay calm during a polygraph. I think granny has him pegged... but I think he was likely only involved in cleanup.

McCloud said" I don't have a clue" as to where Evelyn could be. He added that he didn't know Megan that well and that the situation is "confusing" and "scary."

"I just want to help find where the kid is and make sure she's okay," he told WVLT News. He also said that he volunteered to take a polygraph and gave investigators his DNA.

"I've answered questions to the best of my knowledge. I've volunteered the polygraph and everything."
... McCloud is set for arraignment on February 27.

@Niner

Megan Boswell initially told officials her mother had taken missing 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell to a campground in Virginia. Officials there told WVLT News most campgrounds are seasonal and close on Nov. 1.

this is also pretty telling

Stone Mtn state park campground is open year round and is RIGHT outside of traphill. They arent all closed....

Do either of the jails he was/is currently being held take DNA at booking for all inmates?
(Referring to WM/ William McCloud who said to a reporter that he gave DNA)

*edited to add his name for clarification

Unless this has changed in the last couple years, DNA is taken on certain felonies and/or on court order. From what I remember hearing on the news and in certain professional circles, the backlog for testing and cataloging samples was ridiculous in the state. Suspect that would change in a high profile or time sensitive case, however.

But at this stage, there’s not really any indication that DNA is needed or could play a role, unless LE is keeping it closely under wraps.

Seems DNA would be taken or would be needed if there is a crime scene?? Or did he just do it for when LE finds some type of evidence??
MOO because I am lost as to why he would even mention that.

ETA: I am now behind

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members