Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I 'gave them DNA' says William McCloud on search for missing Tenn. toddler

McCloud said" I don't have a clue" as to where Evelyn could be. He added that he didn't know Megan that well and that the situation is "confusing" and "scary."

"I just want to help find where the kid is and make sure she's okay," he told WVLT News. He also said that he volunteered to take a polygraph and gave investigators his DNA.

"I've answered questions to the best of my knowledge. I've volunteered the polygraph and everything."
As long as LE doesn’t come forward saying this is B.S. I’m inclined to believe him. It’s looking more and more like MB will blame anyone she can for Evelyns disappearance. I’m also inclined to believe grandpa when he says this will all come down on MB. She’s dug a deep hole.

Have been following closely but just got around to watching the clip with TB Sr. & Jr. The vibe they were putting off was definitely not as skeevy as I anticipated. I truly think they're there to get answers.

I was thinking for sure they were going to find a body in that pond, but as some others have mentioned, the timeline on that really doesn't add up.

Does anyone know about MB's regular car? If she had one, where is it now, etc. Sorry if I missed it.
That reminds me a while ago I asked if we knew if MB had a license and where she was residing with Evelyn last but I forgot to look for the answer.
I'm not sure if she had her own car at all. Jmo

And I do understand all that, but I just don't understand why there was no more questioning after the fact she didn't do what she said after several times (like, bringing her by Sunday or Friday or whatever). MOO, It isn't just about him, look at MB dad saying he hasn't seen her since Thanksgiving..... why wasn't he already asking and trying to find out what was going on? That's why I said I need to try and wrap my head around the family dynamics because those excuses or whatever would never fly here. We don't have a big tight knit family or anything, but the ones who are within our circle are looked after, always.
In the Bristol Herald Courier article, DJ stated “Asked about his own contact with Evelyn, Jones said, he and his wife only saw the baby twice since she was born.”
Given this, I was probably not odd to him that she wasn’t with MB when they visited.

Let’s not forget that he’s a bad dude. He’s been arrested a dozen times, which some might say makes him a career criminal. He lied point-blank in that media interview. Just because his parents bought him a lawyer doesn’t mean he’s innocent in all this. His brother is still in prison, I believe, which means his parents must be extra motivated to protect him and keep him out of jail.

I wonder why being a career criminal doesn't preclude someone from owning a business. I know that the Mafia, drug dealers and so on often have jobs as fronts in the legitimate sphere, but once they are arrested, repeatedly, don't they need a straw buyer to go into an on-the-books legitimate enterprise? Wouldn't it be difficult to get credit, loans etc.? Or maybe he was never convicted and his record is clean despite multiple arrests?

I don't know anything about the business arena. I would just assume no bank would give a business loan to someone arrested a dozen times, as that person would be a bad risk. Unless he bought his chicken business in cash somehow, or with partners, but it seems to be common knowledge in his area that he's the owner.

McCloud said" I don't have a clue" as to where Evelyn could be. He added that he didn't know Megan that well and that the situation is "confusing" and "scary."

"I just want to help find where the kid is and make sure she's okay," he told WVLT News. He also said that he volunteered to take a polygraph and gave investigators his DNA.

"I've answered questions to the best of my knowledge. I've volunteered the polygraph and everything."
Well that just set my hinky meter ringing...

Well is alarming that she ever mentioned a broken arm....laying the ground work . Bc no one else has said or reported she went to a hospital with a broken arm. To me from the start that said a lot. Like when someone guilty calls in 911 and lays out in the call why they couldn’t be the killer or explaining away things no one asks about they just offer it up in advance.
The broken arm explanation is a problem, Bc she probably did have a broken arm and she was already laying the ground work to exp,Ian that way. Also didn’t she say it happened when she was with her dad but we know EB didn’t get to see her ? I can’t remember

Mother of missing toddler arrested but search continues

..."Angela Boswell has been a repeated client at A-Hood Bonding, a bail bonds company based in Kingsport. Bonding records show that the woman posted bail for two charges of improperly restraining a child (between the ages of 4 and 8) in a car; one charge of leaving a child unattended in a car; four counts of failing to appear in court; one count of driving with a suspended license; and one count of driving a vehicle with an expired registration."

♀️

I personally don't think anyone involved thought it was an actual gift, as in here's something for nothing.

I do, however, think AB thought the car belonged to HW .
I’ve thought of it as two possible scenarios. One : she gave it to here and maybe said she could borrow it knowing it was stolen and set her up
Two: there’s a small chance it was part of all of the people involved included her mom to make them run in circles and she thought she was protecting her daughter or trying to help.
Also third possibly: she’s an addict and it may not have mattered to her and she was just glad even if she knew it was stolen her daughter gave her a car

I wonder why being a career criminal doesn't preclude someone from owning a business. I know that the Mafia, drug dealers and so on often have jobs as fronts in the legitimate sphere, but once they are arrested, repeatedly, don't they need a straw buyer to go into an on-the-books legitimate enterprise? Wouldn't it be difficult to get credit, loans etc.? Or maybe he was never convicted and his record is clean despite multiple arrests?

I don't know anything about the business arena. I would just assume no bank would give a business loan to someone arrested a dozen times, as that person would be a bad risk. Unless he bought his chicken business in cash somehow, or with partners, but it seems to be common knowledge in his area that he's the owner.

This is why I wonder if LE isn't looking MUCH more deeply into HW.

I guess it all depends on whether or not she really did have a broken arm and if she was treated for it. It could just be another lie. By now, CPS or whatever it's called there, will have probably looked into all of her medical records. Jmo
I think it was bc she was setting it up so when and if they find her to explain the arm was broken before and I’m not sure why she offered that up exactly for sure at first I thought it was to make others look guilty bc I thought she said she got a broken arm at her dads house but we know that’s a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee