Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would anyone with be honest with DJ about anything ? Let's say it was a drug rental or something like that, you don't think they'd tell grandpa that, do you ?
I think it’s relative. I would tell my grandad way more growing up than my actual parents. MB said multiple times in interviews that her grandmother is supportive, always supportive. DJ doesn’t seem to care for MB too much and is sticking up for AB. Is that grandma MB is talking about TB mother? All these alphabet initials got me o_O

As sworn to by a bunch of liars. ;)

Oh, I certainly understand Maggie doesn't have any money. ;)That's why I originally started noting it was weird.

Just that outright declaring it a "gift" is assuming facts not in evidence, and just because DJ said (or the reporter summarized it as) "I saw her give", doesn't in fact mean this was meant to be "a gift".

I certainly don't think that Evelyn was meant to be "the payment", though, considering all the principal players were there for the car handoff, and that this would also require both AB and MB to acquiesce to this delightful method of payment. (I wish she were!!)

Seriously!!! MB grandpa did not think them showing up everyday to visit his daughter and not having the baby was fishy??? He did not once think to ask where the baby was or was this question not asked when he was interviewed?

I'm Sorry, I wasn't meaning any disrespect at all.... I promise! I just cannot get over the amount of not being involved with this baby by this family, extended or close, I guess. Like I know what my babies (kids, grandbaby, nieces, nephews) are doing, who they are with or whatever all the time, call me nosey but I have to make sure mine are always safe and I worry about them! I guess I should try to wrap my head around the difference in the family dynamics.
I think he said MB never brought the baby around, and that he would ask her about Evelyn and every time she would say, 'oh, I'll bring her by on Sunday, or 'I'm going to bring her to visit on Friday," etc and then she never did. She just kept saying Evelyn was with her father. Jmo

I 'gave them DNA' says William McCloud on search for missing Tenn. toddler

I 'gave them DNA' says William McCloud on search for missing Tenn. toddler

McCloud said" I don't have a clue" as to where Evelyn could be. He added that he didn't know Megan that well and that the situation is "confusing" and "scary."

"I just want to help find where the kid is and make sure she's okay," he told WVLT News. He also said that he volunteered to take a polygraph and gave investigators his DNA.

"I've answered questions to the best of my knowledge. I've volunteered the polygraph and everything."

For those who are local if you lived in Blountville, would it be difficult to avoid family in Kingsport or vice versa?
Not difficult. There are three main cities in this area - Kingsport, Bristol, and Johnson City. If you had family in Kingsport, you would just go to Johnson City or Bristol more often to avoid the chance of seeing them. All depends on the person and the people you are trying to avoid - social versus non-social, where they shop, etc.

Having said that, the area is still small enough where you do run into a lot of familiar faces no matter where you go.

Jesus. Somebody said this earlier, but the only thing I know about this case is that I know nothing. I guess I know MB is a liar.

EB has been missing since December. If AB and WM were involved and they only last week took a drive to dispose of evidence or something else and then they also made themselves known by showing up on a family member’s doorstep soaking wet and asking for money? I don’t know.

That kind of behavior seems to fit more with something drug related than “disposing of a missing baby” related, IMO.

When custodial parents pathologically lies everytime their mouths open to LE this feel much more about a parent murdering their child they never reported missing.

Jmhoo

I think he said MB never brought the baby around, and that he would ask her about Evelyn and every time she would say, 'oh, I'll bring her by on Sunday, or 'I'm going to bring her to visit on Friday," etc and then she never did. She just kept saying Evelyn was with her father. Jmo
And I do understand all that, but I just don't understand why there was no more questioning after the fact she didn't do what she said after several times (like, bringing her by Sunday or Friday or whatever). MOO, It isn't just about him, look at MB dad saying he hasn't seen her since Thanksgiving..... why wasn't he already asking and trying to find out what was going on? That's why I said I need to try and wrap my head around the family dynamics because those excuses or whatever would never fly here. We don't have a big tight knit family or anything, but the ones who are within our circle are looked after, always.

I can't understand that logic though - according to friends and others, the baby was well taken care of (in their estimation) and it seemed as if they (MB+EB) were always together. I would think coming out and saying "welp, CPS took EB because EP let her get hurt - oh well, back to being a teenager!" would make some people start to question things. At the very least, a parent/grandparent may want to challenge the State or at least help the other parent regain custody or settle the matter amicably.

None of that happened here. Maybe my faith in people to do the right thing for their fellows is sorely misplaced? MOO....

I’ve read that before on here, that people said they were together a lot and she was well taken care of, are there interviews that say this?

Admittedly, I don’t follow the stuff on social media, so all I’ve read is that her grandfather hadn’t seen her since Thanksgiving, her mom’s boyfriend had never met her, her maternal great grandfather had only met her twice (IIRC?)

Are there friends and family that have said she was an involved and loving mother? Are there links to that? It’s tough to keep up with everything, so I’ve probably missed quite a bit.

If you meaning running into them at Walmart, then no, that wouldn't be difficult at all. But if you mean are they close enough to come hunt you down, then absolutely.
It seems MB kind of up and left Blountville, in Dec and spent more and more time in Kingsport. I can't link to anything, there is no article. Just a theory. Not sure where AB was in Dec-Jan.

WM's grandmother lives in NC. And that is where they got picked up. WM told his grandmother that they were trying to get back to Bristol (either TN or Va we share the town ).
Oh, I thought he said he needed money to get to NC.

I’ve read that before on here, that people said they were together a lot and she was well taken care of, are there interviews that say this?

Admittedly, I don’t follow the stuff on social media, so all I’ve read is that her grandfather hadn’t seen her since Thanksgiving, her mom’s boyfriend had never met her, her maternal great grandfather had only met her twice (IIRC?)

Are there friends and family that have said she was an involved and loving mother? Are there links to that? It’s tough to keep up with everything, so I’ve probably missed quite a bit.
Here's one - there are others, particularly some of the early ones but I'd have to go back and dig to find them:

"She knows where Evelyn is" says friend of Megan Boswell

She thought she landed herself a big fish! Business owner, his parents have money, blah blah blah.

Next thing ya know she’s on fb using his last name....

Let’s not forget that he’s a bad dude. He’s been arrested a dozen times, which some might say makes him a career criminal. He lied point-blank in that media interview. Just because his parents bought him a lawyer doesn’t mean he’s innocent in all this. His brother is still in prison, I believe, which means his parents must be extra motivated to protect him and keep him out of jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx