Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And.... there it is! My big flip-flop once again. I don’t believe anything out of MB’s mouth anymore, but here’s someone saying she didn’t seem overwhelmed.

People generally said that she was a good mom, was with Evelyn all the time, and she appeared well cared for.

All right up until the time she started dating HW.

I wonder if she thought saying she was Pregnant would cut her slack. Maybe naïve enough to think she couldn't be locked up if she says she is.
I don't know. I hate liars.

I listened to Vinni Pollitan tonight and got the vibe she was telling L.E. that she was pregnant to get out of taking a poly.
Upon reading about THAT ...some info says baby moving around can throw the poly test ( which can be as early as 16 weeks).

MOO

the thing that makes no sense about the family and questions re evelyn

they knew her ex partner was in the military and wasn't likley to be around the area

how do you believe those stories that "she's with her dad"

i can tell you for a fact if my MIL through something was off and i told her the baby with my wife and she was at work or something you better beleive she is calling her work to find out

no matter how much she trusts or likes me she'd be more concerned about the baby so hmm these family stories strike me as odd as well

It’s possible the broken arm and CPS stories went together. EB broke her arm while under EP’s care so CPS took the baby. Takes all blame off of MB and explains why her kid is missing.

I don't think it's so much directed at DJ, but more at the rest of the family and social circle that sat on their hands for months and didn't say a word about not seeing this child during that time period. Especially given MB's propensity for changing stories, I can't imagine that she fared much better with this when she wasn't under the LE and Media spotlight.

I am from a family that has some dysfunction. I have been estranged from my father for 7+ years, and even before that, I saw my paternal grandparents 1-2 times per year (It was not because of them, per se, but rather that I was tired of hearing someone else communicate my father’s intentions to me when he never bothered to say a word). My point is, if I made up a story about where my kids were, they would have never known any differently. In addition, it was not uncommon for me to not see them for a major holiday, since I often spent them with the maternal side of my family. I have never met my mother-in-law, although I have been married to her son for 13 years and have two children with him. She has never met my children. She would not know anything was wrong unless it appeared on a news station in Colorado, although my husband talks to her on the phone every couple of months. My point is, every family is different. I can’t blame the extended family members without knowing the situation.

I don't have any reason to believe DJ is lying , I just think none of these druggies feel an obligation to be honest to their elders. Take their money, use them as a crash pad ? Oh yeah. But give them a straight story about their illegal crap ? No. No. and NO !
How was he to know ? He said him and his wife asked about the baby several times, and MB told them EP had her. How would he or his wife know any different ?
Man, you guys really hop on everyone here, including the elderly. ;)

I think it’s common in these cases for some here to give more trust to elder family members accounts just based on age. I don’t really understand it. At the start of this case many gave AB & TB passes bc they were the grandparents.

We saw how that turned out. Neither of them is exactly upstanding and reputable. :p
Family patterns apply more than just giving the benefit based on age IMO.

It’s possible the broken arm and CPS stories went together. EB broke her arm while under EP’s care so CPS took the baby. Takes all blame off of MB and explains why her kid is missing.

you could very well be right, these people love to spin a story and maybe they are very good at it!

not sure if anyone else just got this alert comes though for push notification

but it said MB's friend said MB knew exactly where Evelyn is

but when i clicked on it nothing came up

*edit* found it

"She knows where Evelyn is" says friend of Megan Boswell

snipped from WVLT8

On February 21, Arnett said Megan texted her, "I'm scared. I was scared of the person who took her." That night, Arnett said Megan talked to her differently.

Arnett said the situation "doesn't add up" and added that, "I did at first [believe her] but as the interviews went on, I think she knows. I think she knows where Evelyn is, and I think she knows who has her."
From your link:

On February 21, Arnett said Megan texted her, "I'm scared. I was scared of the person who took her." That night, Arnett said Megan talked to her differently.

Arnett said the situation "doesn't add up" and added that, "I did at first [believe her] but as the interviews went on, I think she knows. I think she knows where Evelyn is, and I think she knows who has her."
"Every time we talk to her, her story changes. I'm serious when I say that. Every single time," said Sullivan County Sheriff's Office Captain Andrew Seabolt.
"She knows where Evelyn is" says friend of Megan Boswell

First, IMO MB sent that text in order to produce some sort of "evidence" that she was telling the truth about not knowing where Evelyn is.

Second, it's interesting that the friend says she thinks MB knows who has Evelyn. That's a bit odd and makes me think the friend doesn't believe that MB was scared yet she seems to think someone actually has Evelyn. I was expecting her to say something along the lines of her thinking MB knows where Evelyn is.

For the record, IMO no one "has" Evelyn. That ship sailed long ago. And I believe LE agrees.

Also, why didn’t that guy question where Evelyn was for 2 weeks? :confused: This whole case is whackadoodle.

Seriously!!! MB grandpa did not think them showing up everyday to visit his daughter and not having the baby was fishy??? He did not once think to ask where the baby was or was this question not asked when he was interviewed?
I don't have any reason to believe DJ is lying , I just think none of these druggies feel an obligation to be honest to their elders. Take their money, use them as a crash pad ? Oh yeah. But give them a straight story about their illegal crap ? No. No. and NO !

How was he to know ? He said him and his wife asked about the baby several times, and MB told them EP had her. How would he or his wife know any different ?

Man, you guys really hop on everyone here, including the elderly. ;)

I'm Sorry, I wasn't meaning any disrespect at all.... I promise! I just cannot get over the amount of not being involved with this baby by this family, extended or close, I guess. Like I know what my babies (kids, grandbaby, nieces, nephews) are doing, who they are with or whatever all the time, call me nosey but I have to make sure mine are always safe and I worry about them! I guess I should try to wrap my head around the difference in the family dynamics.

I can't understand that logic though - according to friends and others, the baby was well taken care of (in their estimation) and it seemed as if they (MB+EB) were always together. I would think coming out and saying "welp, CPS took EB because EP let her get hurt - oh well, back to being a teenager!" would make some people start to question things. At the very least, a parent/grandparent may want to challenge the State or at least help the other parent regain custody or settle the matter amicably.

None of that happened here. Maybe my faith in people to do the right thing for their fellows is sorely misplaced? MOO....

Last edited:
Seriously!!! MB grandpa did not think them showing up everyday to visit his daughter and not having the baby was fishy??? He did not once think to ask where the baby was or was this question not asked when he was interviewed?
He did ask where the baby was and MB kept telling him and others that she was with her father.

I'm Sorry, I wasn't meaning any disrespect at all.... I promise! I just cannot get over the amount of not being involved with this baby by this family, extended or close, I guess. Like I know what my babies (kids, grandbaby, nieces, nephews) are doing, who they are with or whatever all the time, call me nosey but I have to make sure mine are always safe and I worry about them! I guess I should try to wrap my head around the difference in the family dynamics.

No worries! I did not think you were being disrespectful at all, but not all families are close knit. My mom is estranged from her sister and has no other children or family except me. There are really only 6 people in my whole family unit who are involved - that is me, my husband, my 2 children, my mom and my step-father. I have step-siblings, cousins, aunts and uncles whom I really know nothing about.

Last edited:
And.... there it is! My big flip-flop once again. I don’t believe anything out of MB’s mouth anymore, but here’s someone saying she didn’t seem overwhelmed.

I don’t think many would seem overwhelmed if they threw some food on the floor for their child every once in awhile, and subsequently “let” or “make” said child go missing and not tell anyone for two months. MB may have been overwhelmed by losing all of her phones, making new fb accounts, ignoring her birth control options and spinning stories about “buying cars” with money she didn’t have. Was she “overwhelmed”? Perhaps, but it sure wasn’t by momming.

Ok, ok.....MOO. Until it’s all proven. Which it will be. MOO.

Sigh...I hope I’m not headed for time out. I’ve been so good all dang day. I couldn’t sit on my hands another second!

From an interview with WM’s grandmother (the person with the property adjacent to the pond).

Search for missing 15-month-old TN girl at NC pond ‘inconclusive’

“McCloud’s grandmother lives next to the pond and told Channel 9 the two showed up at her home in Traphill asking for money to get out of North Carolina.

Channel 9 asked if she thought her grandson could have had any involvement in baby Evelyn’s disappearance.

“I don’t know. He’s devious enough. His record from youth up, he’s been devious enough to be involved in something,” she said.”
RSBBM
You have to love a pi$$ed off 'Southern Granny', they do not play! ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members