Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ made it clear it was a GIFT, not a sale. A gift from HW, who was going to get the title changed over in a matter of days (which clearly didn't happen).

But DJ could be saying it’s was a gift story bolster ABs defense on car theft charges too. He seems protective of AB while throwing MB under the bus. But we all know ABs history and only a mom/ dad is going to protect their hardened criminal of a daughter!

Also, why didn’t that guy question where Evelyn was for 2 weeks? :confused: This whole case is whackadoodle.

Why would anyone with be honest with DJ about anything ? Let's say it was a drug rental or something like that, you don't think they'd tell grandpa that, do you ?

Or why would DJ be honest ? He raised and is defending his criminal daughter. I literally believe little of anything from AB’s side of this.

I can’t decide.

its hard to know, some cases you 100% know instantly what happened it seems to be obvious

this one could literally go either way in a moments notice even though my heart says cover up right now

its the mountains of stories i don't remember a child case as bad as this in such a short space of time, maybe Casey Anthony but the timeline was much longer like over years when we got all those stories

Also, why didn’t that guy question where Evelyn was for 2 weeks? :confused: This whole case is whackadoodle.

Seriously!!! MB grandpa did not think them showing up everyday to visit his daughter and not having the baby was fishy??? He did not once think to ask where the baby was or was this question not asked when he was interviewed?

Or what would DJ be honest ? He raised and is defending his criminal daughter. I literally believe little of anything from AB’s side of this.

I don't have any reason to believe DJ is lying , I just think none of these druggies feel an obligation to be honest to their elders. Take their money, use them as a crash pad ? Oh yeah. But give them a straight story about their illegal crap ? No. No. and NO !

The way people are describing how she changed has me tipping my head. It could be drugs but I haven’t seen any indication that MB was using. It could be prescribed meds? Some of them can really mess with you hard and bring on that flat effect / disassociation. Severe abuse? PPD? Or was it bc she knew something happened to Evelyn?

I can’t decide.
I certainly can’t decide, either, but pure fear could cause disassociation as well, I am guessing. I’m far from having a firm opinion, and should probably just shush it for tonight.

But DJ could be saying it’s was a gift story bolster ABs defense on car theft charges too. He seems protective of AB while throwing MB under the bus. But we all know ABs history and only a mom/ dad is going to protect their hardened criminal of a daughter!

The whole thing is crazy, that's for sure. I have seen so much "static" but nothing really solid on the family dynamics at play. Which is probably just as well as it doesn't seem there was much family dynamics involved - or at least any that people would recognize.

So many questions and as the days go by, the questions just keep piling up. I can't quite wrap my mind around people not seeing a kid for two months and not raise an eyebrow at all of the stories that have apparently been told - *ESPECIALLY* if it was a huge, drastic change for a mother to be with her young daughter all the time to not seeing her with her at all. I don't think we'll ever get a true answer to that question, sadly enough.

Or what would DJ be honest ? He raised and is defending his criminal daughter. I literally believe little of anything from AB’s side of this.

I don't have any reason to believe DJ is lying , I just think none of these druggies feel an obligation to be honest to their elders. Take their money, use them as a crash pad ? Oh yeah. But give them a straight story about their illegal crap ? No. No. and NO !
Seriously!!! MB grandpa did not think them showing up everyday to visit his daughter and not having the baby was fishy??? He did not once think to ask where the baby was or was this question not asked when he was interviewed?

How was he to know ? He said him and his wife asked about the baby several times, and MB told them EP had her. How would he or his wife know any different ?

Man, you guys really hop on everyone here, including the elderly. ;)

DJ made it clear it was a GIFT, not a sale. A gift from HW, who was going to get the title changed over in a matter of days (which clearly didn't happen).

From the article (BBM):

Megan Boswell, who is Angela Boswell’s daughter and Evelyn’s mother, was buying the vehicle from Wood, but no purchase agreement had been finalized, and no money had changed hands, according to the affidavit. Megan Boswell was purchasing the vehicle for her mother, the affidavit states, but Wood was unable to make contact with Angela, and the car had not been returned.

No "gifts" involved. Sale.

As sworn to in an affidavit.

Mother of missing toddler arrested but search continues | Local News | heraldcourier.com

It's a relief that Evelyn wasn't found in the pond, yet I feel so much more hopeless today. I had hoped she was alive and adopted, albeit illegally.

Now, with MB in jail but apparently not giving any useful and accurate information, I'm getting the feeling many of you have had, that she is no longer alive. I think we are further from finding out the truth now, if ever. That's partly because as above, MB is locked up and yet not revealing anything, but also because of Evelyn's great-grandfather's interview. He just sounded sincere and consistent. If he's telling the truth, which I believe he is, then it's very disheartening to think that MB and AB were at his home for some time with no Evelyn anywhere.

As of now I only believe the great-grandfather and EP, Evelyn's father. And they don't seem to know where she is. Praying for one of these people to crack. If Sam Anello could finally plead guilty, maybe someone in this family will feel the need to come clean, too.

P.S. I know Anello is sticking to his story but at least he's pleading guilty. We need some kind of resolution for Evelyn, even if someone involved is merely self-interested and gives info just to reduce a jail sentence.

I'm encouraged that three of the people that are likely to know what happened are locked up. It may give LE the opportunity to continue to interview them and possibly get one of them to come clean. Maybe offering some kind of incentive for telling the truth about happened to baby Evelyn. If I had to guess which one, my money would be on the devious one, as his grandmother called him.

I’ve gotta hug my mom and dad tomorrow. They are awesome grandparents to my DD.

Don’t most grandparents want to see their grandkids. WTH

How was he to know ? He said him and his wife asked about the baby several times, and MB told them EP had her. How would he or his wife know any different ?

Man, you guys really hop on everyone here, including the elderly. ;)

I don't think it's so much directed at DJ, but more at the rest of the family and social circle that sat on their hands for months and didn't say a word about not seeing this child during that time period. Especially given MB's propensity for changing stories, I can't imagine that she fared much better with this when she wasn't under the LE and Media spotlight.

Jesus. Somebody said this earlier, but the only thing I know about this case is that I know nothing. I guess I know MB is a liar.

EB has been missing since December. If AB and WM were involved and they only last week took a drive to dispose of evidence or something else and then they also made themselves known by showing up on a family member’s doorstep soaking wet and asking for money? I don’t know.

That kind of behavior seems to fit more with something drug related than “disposing of a missing baby” related, IMO.

I don't think it's so much directed at DJ, but more at the rest of the family and social circle that sat on their hands for months and didn't say a word about not seeing this child during that time period. Especially given MB's propensity for changing stories, I can't imagine that she fared much better with this when she wasn't under the LE and Media spotlight.

No, the OP was talking about MB's great grand father, DJ. He was the one AB had been staying with, and it was his house that MB and HW came and hung out every day with AB.

the thing that makes no sense about the family and questions re evelyn

they knew her ex partner was in the military and wasn't likley to be around the area

how do you believe those stories that "she's with her dad"

i can tell you for a fact if my MIL through something was off and i told her the baby with my wife and she was at work or something you better beleive she is calling her work to find out

no matter how much she trusts or likes me she'd be more concerned about the baby so hmm these family stories strike me as odd as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx