Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There ya go. So it might ( ?) be possible that booking could take awhile, and that MB is the pregnant 11 pm booking ? Or am I not following this particular aspect of the discussion at all ?

I don't think we will know until some time has passed, and she is still sitting in jail. It's going to be speculation until then. Clever speculation, but still speculation.

Hoping for the best that she is NOT.

There ya go.
So it might ( ?) be possible that booking could take awhile, and that MB is the pregnant 11 pm booking ? Or am I not following this particular aspect of the discussion at all ?

She was booked at 9:09 pm, so unless the 11 pm booking isn’t attached to a name to keep anonymity or something, I think it’s got to be a different person. I still can’t imagine it’s public record if an inmate is pregnant though.

Ok, bear with me here guys, because I am trying to figure this out as I am typing it. BY typing it.

It seems there are 3 core stories MB has been spreading about where Evelyn is/has been.
1) With her father, EP
2) in the custody of DCS
3) snatched by her (MBs) mother, AB - because 'something happened' and they 'vanished'

These stories came about in this order.

She had been telling people Evelyn was with EP... basically the whole time. She told HW, she told friends, she told her grandfather, DJ (who, it should be noted, I believe, overall. He may be protective of AB, but that may be for good reason, and frankly, his interview just rings true to me - I sensed zero BS when he spoke)

As far as I can tell, the ONLY person she told the DCS story to was her father, TBsr.

Then, only AFTER TBsr reported Evelyn missing, did story 3 come into play - AB took off with Evelyn.

Had TBsr been fed the 'she's with her dad' story, and tiring of it, reach out to EP on Facebook or something?
And learning EP didn't have her, confronts MB, who tearfully admits that she was just too ashamed to tell him that DCS had taken Evelyn away?

TBsr calls DCS (ugh, why won't he just believe her!), confirms that they do NOT have Evelyn, so he then confronts MB AGAIN, and is given the AB story? Or maybe calls AB first, and is told to back off, he'll regret it (for any myriad of reasons)? Is it a coincidence that AB took off in her newly 'gifted' car the same day this all went down?

The heart of this ramble - is the evolution of MBs lies tied to the fact that there is ONE person she needs to save face to, and that person won't just let it go?

Is TBsr the key to getting her to come clean? He forgives her, no matter what, he loves her, no matter what. Whatever it takes.

Can he convince her to talk some truth?

Great synapses on Liar McLieLie’s lies. Also great point about having her dad trying to get the truth out of her. Wanna know who I think should have a go at her? HW. She seems to have been enamored by him, and in my mind he may very possibly be the reason why she may have done something to EB. I’m probably not allowed to say anything about water boarding, so I wont.

There ya go.
So it might ( ?) be possible that booking could take awhile, and that MB is the pregnant 11 pm booking ? Or am I not following this particular aspect of the discussion at all ?

Your guess is as good as mine. I’m kind of surprised the media ran with this like they have and put it in such certain terms. Maybe they know more?

I don't think we will know until some time has passed, and she is still sitting in jail. It's going to be speculation until then. Clever speculation, but still speculation.

Hoping for the best that she is NOT.

I'm with you, Doob. Plus, it's the one positive thing I've heard in this case, so I'm just going to stop trying to sleuth it to death. * reaches for rose colored glasses *

I can’t find an MSM article, only blogs, but there was an ACLU suit against California in 2014 for requiring testing of all women regardless of age. As part of the settlement California now only tests with consent up to age 55 or a court order.

Another law blog says standard operating procedure is to ask the inmate on intake if they’re pregnant and follow up in a couple days with a pregnancy test. It noted some people say they are pregnant to get the better prenatal diet for a couple of days! (JMO since I don’t think I can link random blogs)

“With consent.” I know that’s California, but you have to assume Tennessee would also require consent to conduct a pregnancy test, right?

Do we think MB just said okay and peed on the stick? Or more amusingly, did she sit there for hours saying she didn’t have to go? Lol I bet it was entertaining watching her try to figure out how to get out of a pregnancy test.

Great synapses on Liar McLieLie’s lies. Also great point about having her dad trying to get the truth out of her. Wanna know who I think should have a go at her? HW. She seems to have been enamored by him, and in my mind he may very possibly be the reason why she may have done something to EB. I’m probably not allowed to say anything about water boarding, so I wont.

I hear ya, I just don't think he cares.

TB Sr. does. If he didn't, we probably wouldn't know Evelyn at all right now.

She announced to the world that she was pregnant. I can’t imagine LE not testing her even if it’s only to cover their own rears in this high profile case.

Yes. If she was pregnant, she would need prenatal vitamins, sonograms, bloodchecks, glucose tests (gestational diabetes), and bp checks, fetal heart monitoring, and so on.

They absolutely NEED to know if she's pregnant. They absolutely tested her given she claimed it the very day she was arrested.

She was booked at 9:09 pm, so unless the 11 pm booking isn’t attached to a name to keep anonymity or something, I think it’s got to be a different person. I still can’t imagine it’s public record if an inmate is pregnant though.
Ohhhh. The # of pregnant woman vs the # of incarcerated would be a statistic I would think they could share. Exactly who the pregnant women were would be a violation of HIPAA. But anonymous stats would be ok, imo.

That article is a little all over the place. The quotes from the LE are from yesterday. Their source for this claim is that the listed number of pregnant inmates in the facility did not go up when MB was booked into the jail at 9:09 pm. They don’t have direct confirmation from a spokesperson saying MB has been tested and is not pregnant.

Is it SOP to test all inmates for pregnancy as part of intake processing? A blood test may take several days to come back.

I’m not saying she’s telling the truth, I’m just saying the source has a margin of error.
I found some info on the steps taken when a female is arrested, but it's a blog and idk if that would follow rules:(

Do we even know what time her interviewing ended and they informed her she would be arrested?

just before 9pm the information came out no idea what that means for her, someone said 9:09pm which would make sense they would release the info before booking so it didnt become public before they had a chance to speak

Ohhhh. The # of pregnant woman vs the # of incarcerated would be a statistic I would think they could share. Exactly who the pregnant women were would be a violation of HIPAA. But anonymous stats would be ok, imo.

LE needs to be careful with HIPPA. In the time we live, an unnecessary lawsuit might be avoided by being quite on the subject except where required.

Ok, bear with me here guys, because I am trying to figure this out as I am typing it. BY typing it.

It seems there are 3 core stories MB has been spreading about where Evelyn is/has been.
1) With her father, EP
2) in the custody of DCS
3) snatched by her (MBs) mother, AB - because 'something happened' and they 'vanished'

These stories came about in this order.

She had been telling people Evelyn was with EP... basically the whole time. She told HW, she told friends, she told her grandfather, DJ (who, it should be noted, I believe, overall. He may be protective of AB, but that may be for good reason, and frankly, his interview just rings true to me - I sensed zero BS when he spoke)

As far as I can tell, the ONLY person she told the DCS story to was her father, TBsr.

Then, only AFTER TBsr reported Evelyn missing, did story 3 come into play - AB took off with Evelyn.

Had TBsr been fed the 'she's with her dad' story, and tiring of it, reach out to EP on Facebook or something?
And learning EP didn't have her, confronts MB, who tearfully admits that she was just too ashamed to tell him that DCS had taken Evelyn away?

TBsr calls DCS (ugh, why won't he just believe her!), confirms that they do NOT have Evelyn, so he then confronts MB AGAIN, and is given the AB story? Or maybe calls AB first, and is told to back off, he'll regret it (for any myriad of reasons)? Is it a coincidence that AB took off in her newly 'gifted' car the same day this all went down?

The heart of this ramble - is the evolution of MBs lies tied to the fact that there is ONE person she needs to save face to, and that person won't just let it go?

Is TBsr the key to getting her to come clean? He forgives her, no matter what, he loves her, no matter what. Whatever it takes.

Can he convince her to talk some truth?

I hear ya, I just don't think he cares.

TB Sr. does. If he didn't, we probably wouldn't know Evelyn at all right now.

Agreed, 100%. HW couldn’t give a rat’s booty for sure. I believe he’s distancing himself from that train wreck as much as he possibly can. Would there be something to incentivize him? Who knows...there are probably all kinds of things happening behind the scenes that we don’t know about. Absolutely JMO.

I agree about TB. Maybe they have, are or will.

Do we know if she’s had or can have visitors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur