Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly one of these reporters was probably leaked information that MB tested not pregnant on intake. Obviously that could be a HIPPA violation so now they’re back tracking to this # of pregnant women story but I don’t think they would have ran it without actual confirmation.

I’m 100% sure the jail knows since she said she was pregnant and they’d need to get her prenatal care. But I don’t think it would be public knowledge anywhere else until it’s included in some court document (if it came up).

Agreed. While the county/state are not going to say anything with regard to this, it won’t take long before another inmate is released or has a jailhouse interview (or even tells a friend or family member) what kind of treatment MB is getting in jail, including whether she’s getting the prenatal care.

We’ve seen it in other cases, we will see it here. Just a matter of time.

Kaylyn Kluck WJHL on Twitter
According to William McCloud and Angela Boswell’s bail bondsman:
-McCloud will likely bond out of jail tomorrow
-McCloud offered a polygraph & has given authorities his DNA sample
-McCloud says Megan Boswell knows where Evelyn is
7:14 PM - 27 Feb 2020
RWBM
I wonder, if WM was trying to scrounge money from his Mommy, how in the heck is he making bail??? Mommy again?

And AB?? Who would post bail for her? :mad:

ETA: I am just seeing ridiculously how bond amounts IDK?!

McCloud's bond was set at $500,000 on February 26. He appeared in court for arraignment on February 27 where a judge reset his bond and lowered it to $10,000.

Officials said if McCloud posts bond, he must wear an ankle monitor as a condition of his release. this is what i posted yesterday .. ok ok found it, its in another site and article

Angela’s bond for her theft of property charge was set at $5,000 with the condition that she wears an ankle monitor if her bond is posted,Angela has paid all but $1,000 of her bond regarding her charge of probation violation out of Kingsport.

so she's paid like $400 and needs another $137 to post bail.. got it

also some counties require you to pay a fee each day for your ankle monitor not sure if this particular county requires it but you must show you can afford that fee for you time until next court appearance as well not sure what happens if you cant pay it

I wouldn't believe MB is pregnant based on her word alone. She's clearly the type who would say she was born on the moon, just to say something outrageous with a straight face. I've known people like that who get pleasure out of lying just for the sake of it.
Of course, though, she could indeed be pregnant. I cannot imagine how news of her pregnant/not pregnant would be publicly released, even if it was just to counteract something she said. It's a HIPAA violation, as others have noted.
I wonder if she may have claimed she was pregnant for whatever reason, trying to wiggle out of the polygraph or whatever, then will claim she lost the baby due to the stress of being arrested, and then try to sue LE. Although that would take some forward thinking and she doesn't seem to think ahead.

I think this has to be the case. There’s no way they’re making it public record if someone is pregnant. So the writer tweeting that she wasn’t booked as a pregnant inmate doesn’t make sense to me. It would be plausible for them to make something like the number of pregnant inmates public.

So the journalist was tipped off and then put what seems to be an inexact determination process in the article to explain her scoop.

Based on her wording I think she was shown the confidential booking form by a source inside the jail. I say this without any disrespect since I live in a small town but these are small town reporters and jail staff suddenly on the national stage- stuff like this likely never comes up. Even in places where they deal with an intrusive press regularly you still occasionally see leaks.

I wouldn't believe MB is pregnant based on her word alone. She's clearly the type who would say she was born on the moon, just to say something outrageous with a straight face. I've known people like that who get pleasure out of lying just for the sake of it.
Of course, though, she could indeed be pregnant. I cannot imagine how news of her pregnant/not pregnant would be publicly released, even if it was just to counteract something she said. It's a HIPAA violation, as others have noted.
I wonder if she may have claimed she was pregnant for whatever reason, trying to wiggle out of the polygraph or whatever, then will claim she lost the baby due to the stress of being arrested, and then try to sue LE. Although that would take some forward thinking and she doesn't seem to think ahead.

I think they gave her a pregnancy test the second they had her in custody and could do so. No doubt in my mind if they waited a few days, she’d have claimed she lost the baby due to the stress of the interrogation or something.

I’m sure she’ll say the stress of all this is what led her to miscarry, because no way she admits she lied, but she can’t blame it on LE or being in custody now.

Ar first, I thought the KFC thing was a red herring. Now that I realize it's in Yadkinville, that's just west of Winston Salem, as is Wilkes County! We keep coming back to this rural patch of towns between Boone and Winston Salem! Won't it be something if there is footage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur