Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a few hours and about 8 pages behind as I post, so hopefully I can catch up in time to edit if more info has come to light in the past few hours, but... I am VERY hesitant to rejoice at this news, given that it's based solely on a 'pregnant inmates' online search by a journalist. That's a far stretch from confirmation.

I was totally with you. But Captain Seabolt’s quote changed my mind.

He made a point to word things in a way that implied Megan is not pregnant. Emphasizing there were four pregnant women in custody, then Megan was booked at 9:19 pm, then a pregnant woman was booked at 11 pm bringing the number to 5 pregnant women.

ETA: The article with his quote

Officials address Megan Boswell's pregnancy claim

Last edited:
KFC employee in Yadkinville, N.C. tells News Channel 11 she reported possible Evelyn sighting to TBI on Tuesday

“It wasn’t until Hutchens saw William McCloud’s face on social media this week that she remembered him as a customer.

“Well, I first recognized the boyfriend. I have tattoos, so I look at everybody’s tattoos and face features and stuff,” Hutchens said. “I’m really good at remembering people’s faces. I remember the tattoo on his neck, it was like words or something and then I remember the cross on his face.”

Knew it would’ve been the tattoos to give him away (if this is legit.) Reason number 3,246 to not get a face tattoo.

Yep....and she remembered and noted the one over his eye which I didnt even notice until zooming and seeing previous mugshots

I'm a few hours and about 8 pages behind as I post, so hopefully I can catch up in time to edit if more info has come to light in the past few hours, but... I am VERY hesitant to rejoice at this news, given that it's based solely on a 'pregnant inmates' online search by a journalist. That's a far stretch from confirmation.

Captain Andy Seabolt said that jail staff keeps track of pregnant inmates for "obvious purposes."

"On Monday, 2/24, there were 4 [four] pregnant inmates. On Tuesday, 2/25, there were 4 [four] pregnant inmates. Megan Boswell was booked in at 9:19 pm on Tuesday. The pregnant inmate count went to 5 on Tuesday, 2/25, at 11:00 p.m. when a pregnant woman was booked in. On Wednesday, 2/26, the pregnant inmate count was 5 total."

Yep....and she remembered and noted the one over his eye which I didnt even notice until zooming and seeing previous mugshots

lol I had to do the exact same. I was like “tattoo over his eye?” But she was right.

It’s possible it’s still nothing and she just saw a photo online and conflated it with some other people that came in. But it seems a lot more legitimate than when I initially read about it.

I have read several articles, mostly blogs, but the way I understand it... If an inmate comes into jail stating she is pregnant, they have to make necessary accommodations for that pregnancy, as in medical and nutrition. So if a female went in claiming she was pregnant, they will have to put her on prenatal diet and then do their own test. But who knows..... IMO, she could have stood outside and told the world she was pregnant, then when she went inside for questioning, she could have told them NO..... MOO

Where are MB’s friends? Friends that she went to school with? Church? Played sports with? Anything? I have not seen any mention of anyone supporting her.
Standing up for her. Saying how much she adored that sweet baby. It’s just surprising to me. Even in the terrible cases that happen, someone almost always stands up for the suspect. IMO

I personally see one other option: Megan is booked at 9:19 but has not taken a pregnancy test. After her initial booking they give her the test, find out she IS pregnant and have to then re-book her at 11 because she needs a pregnancy ID number. Now there are 5 pregnant inmates.

I myself have not seen a quote stating the total inmates increased/decreased, only the number of pregnant inmates.

MOOMOOMOO

I was totally with you. But Captain Seabolt’s quote changed my mind.

He made a point to word things in a way that implied Megan is not pregnant. Emphasizing there were four pregnant women in custody, then Megan was booked at 9:19 pm, then a pregnant woman was booked at 11 pm bringing the number to 5 pregnant women.

ETA: The article with his quote

I have read several articles, mostly blogs, but the way I understand it... If an inmate comes into jail stating she is pregnant, they have to make necessary accommodations for that pregnancy, as in medical and nutrition. So if a female went in claiming she was pregnant, they will have to put her on prenatal diet and then do their own test. But who knows..... IMO, she could have stood outside and told the world she was pregnant, then when she went inside for questioning, she could have told them NO..... MOO

She told CPS that her ex (active military stationed in Louisiana) had their kid. So I would not be at all surprised to find out she told the police and even medical personnel about to watch her take the pregnancy test that she was pregnant. She seems to think saying it makes it true.

The shame most of us feel lying, she doesn’t seem to have.

I personally see one other option: Megan is booked at 9:19 but has not taken a pregnancy test. After her initial booking they give her the test, find out she IS pregnant and have to then re-book her at 11 because she needs a pregnancy ID number. Now there are 5 pregnant inmates.

I myself have not seen a quote stating the total inmates increased/decreased, only the number of pregnant inmates.

MOOMOOMOO

I really think Seabolt wouldn’t have commented or wouldn’t have said what he said, how he said it, if that were true. It seemed like he was making a point to say it was a different woman.

I watched the video and heard what H had to say, but I'm just not feeling it. When I see Evelyn alive and well, then I will believe it. I'm not from Missouri but you still have to show me.
Yes, I'm sure LE will check the video footage and verify that they were actually there before confirming it as an actual sighting. They are not just going to go by a waitress claiming it was Evelyn. Jmo

Where are MB’s friends? Friends that she went to school with? Church? Played sports with? Anything? I have not seen any mention of anyone supporting her.
Standing up for her. Saying how much she adored that sweet baby. It’s just surprising to me. Even in the terrible cases that happen, someone almost always stands up for the suspect. IMO

I had a friend in high school that lied about anything and everything. She was fun to be around, but I never trusted her and I wouldn’t have publicly supported her if she was lying about her missing child. I’m guessing MB has burned a lot of bridges in her 18 years with all of her lies.

Plus, you can never truly be close to anyone when you’re a pathological liar like that. No one will ever believe you or trust you, so there’s always that wall or barrier between you and other people.

There was the woman whose daughter was MB's good friend who was supporting her during her infamous interview but I'm not sure even she believes her story. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member