Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would buy this theory if it wasn’t for Maggie’s grandpa (sorry can’t remember his initials) saying yesterday that HW was with MB visiting AB at his house several times over a two week period recently.
Couldn’t that be after she told him she was supposedly pregnant, when she was convincing him to loan/give mom the car? Who knows. Maybe they all knew what happened to EB and the supposed pregnancy was MB’s way of getting everyone to help her after the “accident.”

I’m curious....how do HIPAA laws play in for inmates? We often hear of suicide attempts, suicide watch, inmate heart attacks, etc. how is that known so quickly if HIPAA laws are in place?
It is my understanding jails/prisons are not under HIPPA rules. If they bring the inmate to a medical facility then that facility would follow HIPPA rules. My opinion and understanding.

It is my understanding jails/prisons are not under HIPPA rules. If they bring the inmate to a medical facility then that facility would follow HIPPA rules. My opinion and understanding.

very interesting, because the other day they used those laws as to why they couldnt discuss her health maybe just being overly cautious

I’m curious....how do HIPAA laws play in for inmates? We often hear of suicide attempts, suicide watch, inmate heart attacks, etc. how is that known so quickly if HIPAA laws are in place?
LE can disclose information about health status revealed by an investigation unless it's prohibited by state law, which actually can be more restrictive than HIPAA.
Law enforcement is not a covered entity under HIPAA. They can gather health information from non-covered entities, such a witness for example. And the press is also not bound by HIPAA.
But because healthcare providers, facilities, medical organizations, clearinghouses, insurance companies, etc. are covered entities subject to HIPAA, getting and sharing personal health information from such entities has to be done lawfully.
- JMO...I'm certainly not an expert but my job does require HIPAA compliance.

Last edited:
Alright, I’m off to bed. I need to get to sleep before 2:00 this time. If there’s a miracle break in the case, will someone PM me?

Night, y’all! I’ll be saying my prayers for baby Evelyn too.

Alright, I’m off to bed. I need to get to sleep before 2:00 this time. If there’s a miracle break in the case, will someone PM me?

its early here, i will if anything happens in the next 8 hours after that you are out of lock

i just dont understand though we're like 9 days and literally nothing has changed besides the arrests

how long until we find a little Evelyn or where she is i mean come on people involved just give up the information you can't keep dragging this out

Last edited:
This news site needs to be subscribed to in order to be read. I was able to read it on SM.
The way that MB grew up is just so foreign to me. I just want someone to fess up to where Evelyn is.

Get Access

Baby Evelyn Boswell's life started in a family racked by chaos

3 hours ago · Megan Boswell experienced violence and upheaval in her own childhood. Now, she is under arrest and he

This news site needs to be subscribed to in order to be read. I was able to read it on SM.
The way that MB grew up is just so foreign to me. I just want someone to fess up to where Evelyn is.

Get Access

Baby Evelyn Boswell's life started in a family racked by chaos

3 hours ago · Megan Boswell experienced violence and upheaval in her own childhood. Now, she is under arrest and he

Thank you for posting that, @lisser
I ‘yikes’ed my way through it - what a turbulent, insecure, unstable way to be bought up.
The last line really got to me, though...
‘Five months later, Megan Boswell hasn’t explained where her angel is’
There really isn’t very much hope for a happy ending to this, is there.

I work in the NC Prison system in the medical field & have for years. HIPPA is in place. To even request records, make appointments post release, etc...a consent form must be signed & witnessed. The only part that is “different” is there is an officer with you & the offender at all times. I care about everyone’s privacy, but I care about going home alive. All charts are electronic & password protected. Hope that helps!

All of it is irrelevant as far as whether MB was pregnant. She claimed she was pregnant. The jail would have every legal right to confirm her claim in order to provide the standard of prenatal care while she is incarcerated. Our laws have a foundation of common sense.

Nobody has violated MB's HIPPA protections. If the info was leaked in a generalized form rather than came directly from the Sheriff's PI officer it was no surprise. I find it hard to believe anyone on this forum sincerely concerned about the welfare of baby Evelyn is now more concerned about whether HIPPA law governing her biological mother has been violated.

JMO

"Although HIPAA may apply to inmate's medical records, the privacy of health information about individuals in pretrial release, probation, or on parole is not protected by HIPAA. However, the statute protects the medical privacy of all other inmates."

There are several government, volunteer, and faith based programs focused on child protections.

None of the above can keep all bad things from happening as long as bad morals are in this world.

I know this does not satisfy your request for more government control. I think there must be a balance of addressing the core problem while addressing the symptoms.
Absolutely. It's not about government control but it is about government funding. The problems within a country are Governments problems. If leaders were not so transfixed on what was going on in other countries and took an interest in their own
There are several government, volunteer, and faith based programs focused on child protections.

None of the above can keep all bad things from happening as long as bad morals are in this world.

I know this does not satisfy your request for more government control. I think there must be a balance of addressing the core problem while addressing the symptoms.
We cannot have children be taken and murdered time and time again then say 'Well you know the help is there, we have agencies set up So you know what do you do' - The first thing we do is admit that whatever is in place clearly is not working! And a Government review of the situation is clearly needed. The Amber Alert is a Godsend but is also bitter sweet. The sheer amount of times it is issued is mind boggling. I for one cannot accept it as Oh that's just life isn't it. Because a lot of people are not shocked when it happens. It is absolutely jaw dropping.

This is not about my request for more Government control. I do however request that the Government review the situation and recognise that whatever help they have set up Is clearly not working. There is wayyy too many of these cases hitting the headlines time and time again.

I do not request for more Government control. I do however request the Government to review and assess the situation. Because all available help is clearly failing. These poor babies making the headlines time and time again. And the numbers are jaw dropping Whilst the Government is more concerned with what is going on in other countries. That's a fact! And to me that is unnacceptable X

Is there national coverage of this case at all? I mean I know it is hard to squeeze it in between, election, stock market, corona, but is HLN even running with it?
You know this comment is just heartbreaking to me. The fact that people just have to accept that the stockmarket is more important than the plight of this poor baby. How very sad X

As a mother and grandma this is hurting my heart. I keep telling myself no more baby/child cases. Do I listen? No I don't.
More than one person knows where Evelyn is, please come forward now.
If this precious child is in a family home being loved and treated as an innocent that's fine, if she is no longer with us we need to locate her and lay her to rest with love and respect. Please come forward and bring this to an end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste