Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am holding out hope that because MB is so young and she is likely uncomfortable in jail, maybe she'll start speaking the truth in hopes of getting out of there, which may or may not be realistic....but let's be honest, she seems a bit delusional to me. JMO.

Absolutely. It's not about government control but it is about government funding. The problems within a country are Governments problems. If leaders were not so transfixed on what was going on in other countries and took an interest in their own

We cannot have children be taken and murdered time and time again then say 'Well you know the help is there, we have agencies set up So you know what do you do' - The first thing we do is admit that whatever is in place clearly is not working! And a Government review of the situation is clearly needed. The Amber Alert is a Godsend but is also bitter sweet. The sheer amount of times it is issued is mind boggling. I for one cannot accept it as Oh that's just life isn't it. Because a lot of people are not shocked when it happens. It is absolutely jaw dropping.

This is not about my request for more Government control. I do however request that the Government review the situation and recognise that whatever help they have set up Is clearly not working. There is wayyy too many of these cases hitting the headlines time and time again.

I do not request for more Government control. I do however request the Government to review and assess the situation. Because all available help is clearly failing. These poor babies making the headlines time and time again. And the numbers are jaw dropping Whilst the Government is more concerned with what is going on in other countries. That's a fact! And to me that is unnacceptable X

We may have a difference in our understanding of societal responsibilities but I appreciate your passion.

I am not sure if you are more passionate for a larger government presence in our family lives or for protecting children in vulnerable situations.

You may already be participating in this, however, if not I highly recommend becoming a child advocate in our court system. It can both taxing and rewarding. This is an opportunity to live out that passion.

i think if Angela and McCloud bond out, i know they will have ankle monitors but the dogs ( dogs are surveillance team) will be following them everywhere probably got a warrant for wire tap as well JMO

Oh yeah, if the two bail out there's no way they are going to have a 'free' life just now. LE, FBI etc are going to be on their heels, they'll want to be aware of what this pair get up to.

Yep....and she remembered and noted the one over his eye which I didnt even notice until zooming and seeing previous mugshots

Exactly the same for me, Shay. I didn't catch the over the eye tattoo until Wed. night and I have seen many mugshots of this guy. When I heard that in her interview, it did make this sighting seem much more credible to me. And I'm always the worst cynic when it comes to eye witness sightings.

Last edited:
All of it is irrelevant as far as whether MB was pregnant. She claimed she was pregnant. The jail would have every legal right to confirm her claim in order to provide the standard of prenatal care while she is incarcerated. Our laws have a foundation of common sense.

Nobody has violated MB's HIPPA protections. If the info was leaked in a generalized form rather than came directly from the Sheriff's PI officer it was no surprise. I find it hard to believe anyone on this forum sincerely concerned about the welfare of baby Evelyn is now more concerned about whether HIPPA law governing her biological mother has been violated.

JMO

Objectively, you do not give up all basic rights when arrested. That may not affect any of us but it will be very important if we were ever falsely accused and arrested. You understand that I am not suggesting that MB has been falsely accused.

I am not sure if the Sheriff's office has violated HIPPA. It seems it should be a greater concern that LE may have violated a right than MB's pregnancy status. I am a strong supporter of LE and of personal privacy.

This is my position as context for any comments I have made concerning HIPPA.

Exactly the same for me, Shay. I didn't catch the over the eye tattoo until Wed. night and I have seen many mugshot of this guy. When I heard that in her interview, it did make this sighting seem much more credible to me. And I'm always the worst cynic when it comes to eye witness sightings.
We'll probably know whether or not that tip is fact by today since I'm sure LE has combed through KFC surveillance.
MOO

i just dont understand though we're like 9 days and literally nothing has changed besides the arrests

It is easy to forget that MB had at least a 2 month lead time with whatever scheme she cooked up and set into motion. You cannot expect LE to catch up fully in only 9 days.

Think about what goes into an investigation like this. They have had over 700 tips called in (last I heard), that all need to be followed up on. I would be surprised if they did not send someone in person to meet with EP, the child’s father, in Louisiana, to make sure he does not have her and is also not a participant in this goat roping.

LE has also lost precious time trying to follow up or verify all the lies that have been fed to them by MB. So not only did LE start two months behind due to MB, they lost time due to MB sending them on wild goose chases. I am sure MB was quite proud of herself every time she sent LE scurrying in the wrong direction.

The above leads me to this conclusion. I do not believe EB is still alive. If she were, why would MB be giving false information to LE? Something very bad happened to EB. MB’s entire behavior since that happened has been to cover up whatever happened.

I am starting to grow so weary with this case. We really don’t know anymore than we did when the BMW was found. With each passing day, it seems like they are farther away from ever finding Evelyn.

The forum comments do seem to get circuitous as time passes and no new information becomes available.

It is in this lull that we can get a little less cordial as restlessness and frustration rise and we chase off topic rabbits. My apologies if I fall victim to that behavior. Keep me in check if I cross a line.

To help me keep on topic, I can think of three likely scenarios in this case.

1) EB is dead
2) EB has been hidden from the public for one of numerous reasons
3) EB has been sold

I still have hope for #2 but realize #1 is very likely and #3 is possible.

Thoughts?

It is easy to forget that MB had at least a 2 month lead time with whatever scheme she cooked up and set into motion. You cannot expect LE to catch up fully in only 9 days.

Think about what goes into an investigation like this. They have had over 700 tips called in (last I heard), that all need to be followed up on. I would be surprised if they did not send someone in person to meet with EP, the child’s father, in Louisiana, to make sure he does not have her and is also not a participant in this goat roping.

LE has also lost precious time trying to follow up or verify all the lies that have been fed to them by MB. So not only did LE start two months behind due to MB, they lost time due to MB sending them on wild goose chases. I am sure MB was quite proud of herself every time she sent LE scurrying in the wrong direction.

The above leads me to this conclusion. I do not believe EB is still alive. If she were, why would MB be giving false information to LE? Something very bad happened to EB. MB’s entire behavior since that happened has been to cover up whatever happened.

Beyond the like, I just want to say thank you for an excellent post! I still have hope EB is alive but you give an excellent overview of the situation and why she likely is not.

Social Media Crusaders Are Harming the Search for Evelyn Boswell: Police

More than 60 Facebook groups have popped up, one with more than 21,000 members, since last week when the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation issued an Amber Alert for the Sullivan County baby who hasn't been seen since December.

More than 600 calls have poured into the TBI tip line with sightings or information about little Evelyn, but none of the reports of her being seen alive have proved true, officials said. Thousands of theories, opinions, speculations and hunches about what happened to the child, and why, have flooded social media sites.

On YouTube, Tarot card readings have popped up, as well as psychic readings and dreams experienced by people who have never met Evelyn, nor live anywhere near Tennessee.

There is "this sense that social media can solve problems, and it can. But problems like these are better left to the professionals," he said.

I am looking out the window onto a cold, grey, rainy day in London and can’t help but feel the weather reflects my mood concerning the little peanut, Evelyn. If she’s really still alive, I don’t understand why her mother didn't spill the beans the moment she landed in jail. Wouldn’t that be preferable to what must be a very uncomfortable environment for her? I find it hard to believe MB prefers prison life to telling the truth. Unless the truth is unbearable.

I want to be wrong, but for me, the hope has been fading rapidly all week.

Where is she?

get your point its well stated

but i don't think resolution to this case will come from public tips, it'll come from the people involved and i feel right now they are wasting massive police dollars for no reason

The forum comments do seem to get circuitous as time passes and no new information becomes available.

It is in this lull that we can get a little less cordial as restlessness and frustration rise and we chase off topic rabbits. My apologies if I fall victim to that behavior. Keep me in check if I cross a line.

1) EB is dead
3) EB has been sold

Thoughts?
I've been following the GS case out of Colorado, and now hopping back and forth so been lurking. Anyway didn't TB make a statement coming from AB that there would be some kind of trouble if LE was called? IIRC. IMO. For some reason the wording leads me to believe she may be alive.

1) EB is dead
3) EB has been sold

Thoughts?

I have a very solid theory on this case. I can sum it up in 1 bullet point.

* Evelyn is no longer with us

( To that I would add: MB is a liar , HW is a liar , and AB and WM are both very dangerous people. The end. )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody