Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RWBM
I wonder, if WM was trying to scrounge money from his Mommy, how in the heck is he making bail??? Mommy again?

And AB?? Who would post bail for her? :mad:

ETA: I am just seeing ridiculously how bond amounts IDK?!

Someone probably already answered your question this way (but I'm way behind on my reading and want to reply.) After the interview with her father by the press, it seemed that he had fond feelings for his daughter. I think he'd bail her out if she's short on the money.

The BMW was reported stolen on Thurs, Feb 20.

Court documents reveal owner of stolen BMW in Evelyn Boswell disappearance
According to an affidavit from the General Sessions Court of Sullivan County, Tennessee, the gray BMW was reported stolen by the owner, Melissa Wood, on February 20.

Right. That's when it was actually reported stolen. But people were talking to investigators prior to that. I'm wondering if MB and HW knew before it was reported stolen that it was GOING to be reported stolen. See where I'm going with this ? I mean, HW at the very least knew that it wasn't his car to sell or give away or whatever.

Random, but I just watched a show about the FBI taking the time and money to go into Mexico to hunt down and recover Tom Brady's stolen Super Bowl Jersey in 2017.
I couldn't help but think, wow...we have so many missing children all over the country, but a football jersey takes precedence. :rolleyes:
And speaking of Tom Brady...Where are you on Evelyn's case @MassGuy ? ;)

I've been wondering where MassGuy is too. I think this is the only case I've followed that he hasn't been on.

According to several local people, it’s a model home open to the public to view and not associated with HW or MB whatsoever o_O

ETA: I think the life she portrayed online was much like her real life one, a big fat lie

This actually made me laugh out loud. That would be so typical of the girl we’ve all come to know, wouldn’t it?

Here's something that has been bugging me for days, and why I have been posting incessantly about this car nonsense and trying to figure out the timeline on it.

MB stated that she was picked up by AB ( I assume in the BMW ) on Wednesday AFTER the Amber Alert was issued. The AA was issued on Wednesday night. So either MB knew the vehicle had already been reported stolen, or it hadn't yet been reported stolen (I'm not clear on that). Either way, a woman who was so terrified of her mother that she repeatedly lied to LE , just gets into a vehicle with her mother (the terrifier) and drives around looking for some mysterious silver trailer, AFTER an AA was issued for this child ? C'mon.

It just makes me think that MB was taking a big risk in order to give her mom a tip off and have a private "discussion" about something, outside of cell phones. What I can't figure out was whether MB tipped mom about the car getting ready to be reported stolen, or if it was something to do with Evelyn. I suspect it was about the car (since everyone is obviously lying about THAT ), but who knows ?

Here’s the thing. They didn’t drive around looking for the silver trailer because there is no silver trailer. The only reason MB is scared of her mother is because her mother knows what happened to EB and where EB is.

If either MB or AB were concerned about the situation with the “stolen” BMW, why not drop it off at Hunter T’s Chicken Shack? The business hours are 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., so why not drop it off in the parking lot after hours. Lock the keys in it and leave it there. Wouldn’t that be a much better solution that getting caught driving a vehicle that was reported stolen?

I say reported stolen because I do not believe this was an average, run of the mill car theft. My bet would be reporting the car stolen was HW’s attempt to distance himself from anyone with the last name Boswell.

All these things are distractions thrown out to send LE running in circles and give MB more time to cover up her crimes. I say crimes because I believe she has committed multiple crimes in reference to EB.

I am not the most well versed in all the details, but I do wonder if the car ride was initiated by AB in an attempt to get control or maintain control of the situation. I certainly do not think MB is in control. She (MB) may hold some key information but may not know what has ultimately happened to EB.

I will bet you dollars to donuts that this entire circus is MB’s making. AB was involved in this to clean up MB’s mess and back her up. MB knows exactly what happened to Evelyn.

According to an affidavit from the General Sessions Court of Sullivan County, Tennessee, the gray BMW was reported stolen by the owner, Melissa Wood, on February 20.

I wonder how long MB had the BMW before it was reported stolen. I wonder if she had it for a while and HW mom just got fed up with not being paid or having the car transferred out of her name or...was it actually reported stolen in an effort to be able to bring them in for questioning.

Right. That's when it was actually reported stolen. But people were talking to investigators prior to that. I'm wondering if MB and HW knew before it was reported stolen that it was GOING to be reported stolen. See where I'm going with this ?
do you mean like a decoy to buy time? so they just drove around for as long as they could to keep investigators looking for them?

No, I wasn't thinking anything like that. I'm just wondering if this Wednesday night drive with MB and AB could have been a heads up to AB that the car was about to be reported stolen. Because immediately AFTER that drive, AB hightailed it to NC with her boyfriend.

Last edited:
I wonder how long MB had the BMW before it was reported stolen. I wonder if she had it for a while and HW mom just got fed up with not being paid or having the car transferred out of her name or...was it actually reported stolen in an effort to be able to bring them in for questioning.
It was actually reported stolen on Feb. 20 .

It was actually reported stolen on Feb. 20 .

February 16, 2019 - DJ said MB brought the car over the Sunday before last which would be Feb 16.

February 20, 2020 - Gray BMW was reported stolen by the owner, MW. (MW is HW’s mother) MW had planned to sell the BMW to MB, but no agreement of purchase was made and no money was exchanged when AB reportedly stole it

Okay, sorry...laying off the car posts for awhile. It just bugs the living hell out of me, and regardless of what anyone tells me, I know in my gut that the car is absolutely at the center of this case somehow.

Thinking about how the car ties to a crime involving EB. I don't think having EB's DNA in the car would be an indication of a crime. Even a small amount of EB blood DNA could be explained.

Key thoughts related to the car are the type of car and what it represents, the owner, the transaction, and the timing.

I am not the most well versed in all the details, but I do wonder if the car ride was initiated by AB in an attempt to get control or maintain control of the situation. I certainly do not think MB is in control. She (MB) may hold some key information but may not know what has ultimately happened to EB.

I wondered that as well, Juber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member