Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
but i don't think resolution to this case will come from public tips, it'll come from the people involved and i feel right now they are wasting massive police dollars for no reason

But LE is still obligated to follow up on any and all credible tips. We need to be thankful that they do.

I agree about wasting resources, as well as precious time. In a perfect world, the players who set this entire scenario into motion would be held financially responsible for the bills that are being racked up in the search process. But, I doubt those involved own the proverbial pot to p**s in, let alone pay restitution for the monies being spent on their behalf.

Another way to look at this is just imagine the overtime being paid out by the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office. My bet is that there is an entire team working 24/7 trying to find EB. Their world was turned upside down the moment EB was reported missing, but they are doing the jobs they swore to do. They are not there for the overtime- they are there for EB!

I am looking out the window onto a cold, grey, rainy day in London and can’t help but feel the weather reflects my mood concerning the little peanut, Evelyn. If she’s really still alive, I don’t understand why her mother didn't spill the beans the moment she landed in jail. Wouldn’t that be preferable to what must be a very uncomfortable environment for her? I find it hard to believe MB prefers prison life to telling the truth. Unless the truth is unbearable.

I want to be wrong, but for me, the hope has been fading rapidly all week.

Where is she?

This is what I’ve been saying. If Evelyn was still alive, MB would have said so by now. She’s not just going to be sitting in a jail cell for no reason.

Here's something that has been bugging me for days, and why I have been posting incessantly about this car nonsense and trying to figure out the timeline on it.

MB stated that she was picked up by AB ( I assume in the BMW ) on Wednesday AFTER the Amber Alert was issued. The AA was issued on Wednesday night. So either MB knew the vehicle had already been reported stolen, or it hadn't yet been reported stolen (I'm not clear on that). Either way, a woman who was so terrified of her mother that she repeatedly lied to LE , just gets into a vehicle with her mother (the terrifier) and drives around looking for some mysterious silver trailer, AFTER an AA was issued for this child ? C'mon.

It just makes me think that MB was taking a big risk in order to give her mom a tip off and have a private "discussion" about something, outside of cell phones. What I can't figure out was whether MB tipped mom about the car getting ready to be reported stolen, or if it was something to do with Evelyn. I suspect it was about the car (since everyone is obviously lying about THAT ), but who knows ?

Last edited:
Imo they need to go look at the house HW is building or whatever. I think that is where they'll find her.
According to several local people, it’s a model home open to the public to view and not associated with HW or MB whatsoever o_O

ETA: I think the life she portrayed online was much like her real life one, a big fat lie

I agree about wasting resources, as well as precious time. In a perfect world, the players who set this entire scenario into motion would be held financially responsible for the bills that are being racked up in the search process. But, I doubt those involved own the proverbial pot to p**s in, let alone pay restitution for the monies being spent on their behalf.

hopefully if it turns out they had the information the whole time they will be able to charge them with something i am sure there is some law they can lean on

like the sherif said the main issue is they are having trouble narrowing the search area its currently over 3 states and 10 counties don't envy those police and their job right now sorting this out

Hmmmm...KFC lady would be eligible for that, if she helped bring Evelyn home alive, wouldn't she ?

i was thinking the same, but i thought i read it has to lead directly to an arrest, maybe someone knows some other past cases where reward money was claimed and what kind of info was provided

get your point its well stated

but i don't think resolution to this case will come from public tips, it'll come from the people involved and i feel right now they are wasting massive police dollars for no reason
Random, but I just watched a show about the FBI taking the time and money to go into Mexico to hunt down and recover Tom Brady's stolen Super Bowl Jersey in 2017.
I couldn't help but think, wow...we have so many missing children all over the country, but a football jersey takes precedence. :rolleyes:
And speaking of Tom Brady...Where are you on Evelyn's case @MassGuy ? ;)

(thinking out loud here, please excuse if I'm not making sense)

According to DP, MB and HW dropped the car off to AB on Sunday, Feb. 16. ( I'm assuming, since he said "sunday before last" in his interview on Feb.25 ). But I wonder if he could have meant Feb. 9 .

Going back to listen a 3rd time. David Jones interview

ETA : (and continuing my train of thought) After listening again, DP is clearly referring to Feb. 16 as the day HW gave AB the car. So 2 days AFTER the car was handed over to AB , TB reports Evelyn missing to CPS ( Feb. 18 ). Amber Alert is issued on Wednesday night, and AFTER the alert, MB and AB take the late night silver trailer hunt in the car.

Last edited:
Here's something that has been bugging me for days, and why I have been posting incessantly about this car nonsense and trying to figure out the timeline on it.

MB stated that she was picked up by AB ( I assume in the BMW ) on Wednesday AFTER the Amber Alert was issued. The AA was issued on Wednesday night. So either MB knew the vehicle had already been reported stolen, or it hadn't yet been reported stolen (I'm not clear on that). Either way, a woman who was so terrified of her mother that she repeatedly lied to LE , just gets into a vehicle with her mother and drives around looking for some mysterious silver trailer, AFTER an AA was issued for this child ? C'mon.

It just makes me think that MB was taking a big risk in order to give her mom a tip off and have a private "discussion" about something, outside of cell phones.
IMO MB has lost all sense of timelines in regards to EB, the BMW, AB, even HW. Christmas, maybe even Thanksgiving. Her new reality started and it doesn't have a calendar.

MB stated that she was picked up by AB ( I assume in the BMW ) on Wednesday AFTER the Amber Alert was issued. The AA was issued on Wednesday night. So either MB knew the vehicle had already been reported stolen, or it hadn't yet been reported stolen (I'm not clear on that). Either way, a woman who was so terrified of her mother that she repeatedly lied to LE , just gets into a vehicle with her mother (the terrifier) and drives around looking for some mysterious silver trailer, AFTER an AA was issued for this child ? C'mon.

It just makes me think that MB was taking a big risk in order to give her mom a tip off and have a private "discussion" about something, outside of cell phones. What I can't figure out was whether MB tipped mom about the car getting ready to be reported stolen, or if it was something to do with Evelyn. I suspect it was about the car (since everyone is obviously lying about THAT ), but who knows ?
The BMW was reported stolen on Thurs, Feb 20.

Court documents reveal owner of stolen BMW in Evelyn Boswell disappearance
According to an affidavit from the General Sessions Court of Sullivan County, Tennessee, the gray BMW was reported stolen by the owner, Melissa Wood, on February 20.

I am not the most well versed in all the details, but I do wonder if the car ride was initiated by AB in an attempt to get control or maintain control of the situation. I certainly do not think MB is in control. She (MB) may hold some key information but may not know what has ultimately happened to EB.

I have a very solid theory on this case. I can sum it up in 1 bullet point.

* Evelyn is no longer with us

( To that I would add: MB is a liar , HW is a liar , and AB and WM are both very dangerous people. The end. )

I hope the tip out of Yadkin County turns out to be a true lead, but I remain skeptical for now, even though it sounds more legit than anything else we have heard. Beyond that, the only a scenarios I can see are:

-Evelyn is dead
-Evelyn was sold
-Evelyn was abused, sexually or otherwise, and they are keeping her out of sight thinking it will ‘heal.” They seem to be ignorant enough to think that stuff can’t be detected later.

As far as MB talking, if she caused EB’s death or grave harm she has no reason to talk. They cannot force her to talk and current charges won’t keep her in jail for long. She will just keep spinning the BS. I do wonder how she will fare if detox becomes an issue.

She will walk unless someone else starts talking. My guess is AB’s boy toy, depending on how deep he is into the mess and what kind of plea deal he can make.

Obviously all MOO. Way too many “ifs” to make sense if it.

IMO MB has lost all sense of timelines in regards to EB, the BMW, AB, even HW. Christmas, maybe even Thanksgiving. Her new reality started and it doesn't have a calendar.

Clearly. But she certainly knew that TB was going to call CPS because AB would have told her that. He actually called CPS on Tuesday. Wonder if this conversation he had with AB occurred before or after HW and MB dropped off the car. We're only looking at a 2 day timeframe, so it's certainly possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7