Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about how the car ties to a crime involving EB. I don't think having EB's DNA in the car would be an indication of a crime. Even a small amount of EB blood DNA could be explained.

Key thoughts related to the car are the type of car and what it represents, the owner, the transaction, and the timing.

Exactly. And HW didn't just give this car to AB out of the kindness of his heart. As I've said before, it reeks of a drug rental or drug loan to me. JMO

Right. That's when it was actually reported stolen. But people were talking to investigators prior to that. I'm wondering if MB and HW knew before it was reported stolen that it was GOING to be reported stolen. See where I'm going with this ?

No, I wasn't thinking anything like that. I'm just wondering if this Wednesday night drive with MB and AB could have been a heads up to AB that the car was about to be reported stolen. Because immediately AFTER that drive, AB hightailed it to NC with her boyfriend. With stolen plates attached to the vehicle no less, as those tracked back to someone with the intials BT who is not connected to the case (as far as I know).

ETA : wait, I just caught this ! If the plates track back to someone named BT, then how the hell did LE get the tag # ? Who gave LE that info ?! Or maybe my info on the tags is wrong ? Ugh.

When I searched the plates and VIN, I came up with those same initials mentioned above and not anyone related to HW, but I figured my search was just flat out wrong.

Ok...admitting that I'm jumping back in after not having time to catch up, so it's quite possible I missed this, but did the KFC lady say when she saw those 3? She reported it on Tuesday, right? But when did she see them? I feel like I probably missed this somewhere but asking anyway.. .:p

The girl who knew her in high school said she was lively and funny and then said:

“Back then Maggie still had like a couple stories that you could never really completely say were facts...”

So MB is nothing if not consistent.

ETA: Link where I saw the video
Former classmates speak about Megan Boswell

Yeah, um... that's a big "uh-oh" in my book.

Considering MB sounds like the spit of my inveterate-liar middle-school best friend... entertaining and funny chatterbox, so people excuse the fact she would stand there arguing with you that no, the sky isn't blue.

I've been following the GS case out of Colorado, and now hopping back and forth so been lurking. Anyway didn't TB make a statement coming from AB that there would be some kind of trouble if LE was called? IIRC. IMO. For some reason the wording leads me to believe she may be alive.

IMO, MB is cut from the same cloth as Leticia Stauch, in turn cut from the same cloth as my above-mentioned ex-best friend.

Also IMO, my only current sensible thought on AB's "you'll be sorry", is that either (1), the bad outcome has already come about; which IMO ("IMO Squared"?) argues against Evelyn being safe, and in fact argues in favor of Evelyn being revenge-harmed; (2), as AB has already been arrested, that any dire threats of revenge on her part have not come about, and in fact are at the moment neutered by having her behind bars.

I just wish they'd find the tasty wee bite. :(

Evelyn, where are you??

Right. That's when it was actually reported stolen. But people were talking to investigators prior to that. I'm wondering if MB and HW knew before it was reported stolen that it was GOING to be reported stolen. See where I'm going with this ? I mean, HW at the very least knew that it wasn't his car to sell or give away or whatever.

HW did his interview on 2/20 and claimed he had last seen MB two days earlier which would be 2/18.

“He said he saw Maggie Boswell two days ago and hasn’t heard from her since.”
Ex-boyfriend of missing girl’s mother says he never saw the child, AMBER Alert still active
https://www.wjhl.com/news/local/ex-...never-saw-the-child-amber-alert-still-active/

HW did his interview on 2/20 and claimed he had last seen MB two days earlier which would be 2/18.

“He said he saw Maggie Boswell two days ago and hasn’t heard from her since.”
Ex-boyfriend of missing girl’s mother says he never saw the child, AMBER Alert still active

Hmmm. I don't believe a word that comes out of this guy's mouth, but if that IS true, then he may have bolted on her knowing that his mom was going to report the car stolen. And the very next night, MB taking the late night drive with AB could have been a tip off about the car getting ready to be reported stolen.

In any case, EVERYONE is being hinky as hell about this car.

I am hoping the 60K reward brings someone, anyone, forward. That is a lot of money. From your experience, does a large reward ever help in locating someone?

I cant speak for everyone, but the high rewards I've seen, even much much higher than this one, didn't produce results.

I hope it's different in this case. Most likely though if anyone else knows what happened to Evelyn, and by whom they are criminals themselves who may not come forward.

Imoo

FEB 28, 2020
Bail Bondsman: Boyfriend of Evelyn Boswell’s grandmother could bond out Friday
[...]

A different agent at A-Hood Bonding told News Channel 11 the agency was not sure when Angela Boswell could be bonded out, but it could be soon since she only has $137 left of her bond to pay to get out of Sullivan County Jail.

[...]

An employee at a KFC in Yadkinville, N.C. said she was working in the restaurant a few weeks ago and gave applesauce to a young girl she believes now to be Evelyn.

[…]

Here's something that has been bugging me for days, and why I have been posting incessantly about this car nonsense and trying to figure out the timeline on it.

MB stated that she was picked up by AB ( I assume in the BMW ) on Wednesday AFTER the Amber Alert was issued. The AA was issued on Wednesday night. So either MB knew the vehicle had already been reported stolen, or it hadn't yet been reported stolen (I'm not clear on that). Either way, a woman who was so terrified of her mother that she repeatedly lied to LE , just gets into a vehicle with her mother (the terrifier) and drives around looking for some mysterious silver trailer, AFTER an AA was issued for this child ? C'mon.

It just makes me think that MB was taking a big risk in order to give her mom a tip off and have a private "discussion" about something, outside of cell phones. What I can't figure out was whether MB tipped mom about the car getting ready to be reported stolen, or if it was something to do with Evelyn. I suspect it was about the car (since everyone is obviously lying about THAT ), but who knows ?
I want to know why HW's mom was selling the BMW to MB anyway. Wouldn't HW have known enough about MB to say whether she could afford to pay for it? Did MB tell HW and his mom she was pregnant by HW? How long was the BMW in MB's possession? Why would HW's mom let MB have the car if there was no transaction?

FEB 28, 2020
KFC employee in Yadkinville, N.C. says she reported possible Evelyn sighting to TBI on Tuesday
[…]

According to AH, she was working at the front counter at the KFC in town when three people came in: a man, woman, and young girl.

[…]

News Channel 11’s Anslee Daniel asked AH when she turned in this tip.

“Well, I called TBI on Tuesday and told them about it and everything like that. and they got all my information and stuff, they… I guess they called my general manager and talked to him, as well, about, you know, coming, sit down, watching the film, and stuff. But I reported it Tuesday. And they reported it, I guess, to Yadkin County, today,” AH said.

AH told Anslee she specifically remembers approaching the table and giving the little girl applesauce, “…they paid, went and sat down, and I brought their meal out to them, and went back and asked my manager if I could give her applesauce because I do that for every kid that comes in…I can’t remember what shirt she had on, and it was like black leggings. She had one shoe on and one shoe off. Shoes was um, white and pink. that was basically it. Just a beautiful smile, beautiful eyes, and blonde hair as you could tell,” AH said.

February 16, 2019 - DJ said MB brought the car over the Sunday before last which would be Feb 16.

February 20, 2020 - Gray BMW was reported stolen by the owner, MW. (MW is HW’s mother) MW had planned to sell the BMW to MB, but no agreement of purchase was made and no money was exchanged when AB reportedly stole it
Who is DJ and where did MB bring the car over to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asset Locator