Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are MB’s friends? Friends that she went to school with? Church? Played sports with? Anything? I have not seen any mention of anyone supporting her.
Standing up for her. Saying how much she adored that sweet baby. It’s just surprising to me. Even in the terrible cases that happen, someone almost always stands up for the suspect. IMO

There was an interview with a friend from high school.
Knoxville, East Tennessee News, Weather | WVLT

She was interviewed yesterday and no longer believes that MB is telling the truth. MOO

"She knows where Evelyn is" says friend of Megan Boswell
CA said the situation "doesn't add up" and added that, "I did at first [believe her] but as the interviews went on, I think she knows. I think she knows where Evelyn is, and I think she knows who has her."

I think MsBetsy is talking about the woman from the front porch cemetary interview. Please correct me if I'm wrong. MOO.

It was on that live police show (forget the name). That's national.

LivePD? :)

I hope LE can get the phone she sold to the machine back, and all of her other devices. You know what won't lie? GPS. And I doubt she ever had the presence of mind to turn that off or leave her phone at home.

That info will likely be the best shot at finding Evelyn, since most parties involved are fundamentally truth impaired.

The mobile phone purchasing kiosk referenced upthread, covered every single base in its FAQs about cooperating with LE; and I do mean every one. They're not letting any criminals turn in phones; and when they do slip through, there's about 5 options to fish them back out and get their information.

The exact quote:

"On Monday, 2/24, there were 4 [four] pregnant inmates. On Tuesday, 2/25, there were 4 [four] pregnant inmates. Megan Boswell was booked in at 9:19 pm on Tuesday. The pregnant inmate count went to 5 on Tuesday, 2/25, at 11:00 p.m. when a pregnant woman was booked in. On Wednesday, 2/26, the pregnant inmate count was 5 total."

You’re right. He’s clearly making a distinction between Megan being booked and the pregnant woman at 11 pm. She’s not pregnant.

ETA: I’ve been saying 9:09 pm in all my previous comments, whoops!

Yes, he's very elegantly saying without saying it, that Maggie is a non-pregnant liar.

Anyone else wonder if it went like this? New boyfriend used “I’m not trying to raise another man’s child” as an excuse to distance himself from MB once he’d gotten what he wanted from her. So MB makes sure baby goes away. MB tells everyone she’s with her daddy, assuming they’ll all believe it and not check because they don’t have contact with Ethan. Boyfriend still isn’t too interested, maybe moved on to other prey. Her plan doesn’t result in the “happier ever after” she envisioned, so she tells boyfriend she’s pregnant with his baby to get his attention again. Meanwhile MB confides in her mom that EB had an “accident,” and says she can’t go to jail because she’s pregnant and will never get to raise this new baby. So AB and WM agree to dispose of the “evidence” in exchange for a car. She tells boyfriend her mom needs to borrow his car, but tells AB it’s a gift (hence the confusion on this). Then police are breathing down MB’s neck so she throws AB and WM under the bus. Just a thought...

She publicly called MB out as a liar, right after that interview. Can’t link it, but she said a lot.

This is the mom of her deceased friend, right? Was the woman ever named in any MSM articles you could point me towards? I’m dying to know what she said but I don’t know her name or where to even begin looking for what she said after the interview lol

the live show was really good, love listening to Tricia ( i call her Trish even though thats not her name )

so happy she is doing this each evening talking about Evelyn and getting more views onto the case and getting people talking

hope you all watched it

PS - i found the original show she was talking about with a very very young Tricia in it, i'll post it on the youtube in the comments

Community efforts for missing toddler Evelyn Boswell continue
[...]

Local businesses and community members have raised more than $60,000 for Evelyn's safe return. Now, a local business is stepping up and an upcoming vigil is scheduled in Evelyn's honor.

[...]

UPCOMING PRAYER VIGIL
  • Sunday, March 1 at 2 p.m.
  • 301 West Main St., Abingdon, Virginia
[...]

50 percent of ice cream sales, that's including milkshakes and sundaes, are going to Evelyn's reward fund. Shipley told News 5 they will keep raising money until Evelyn is brought back safely.

PINK'S DINER
  • 9 Pennsylvania Ave., Bristol, Tenn.
[...]

I can’t find an MSM article, only blogs, but there was an ACLU suit against California in 2014 for requiring testing of all women regardless of age. As part of the settlement California now only tests with consent up to age 55 or a court order.

Another law blog says standard operating procedure is to ask the inmate on intake if they’re pregnant and follow up in a couple days with a pregnancy test. It noted some people say they are pregnant to get the better prenatal diet for a couple of days! (JMO since I don’t think I can link random blogs)

I’m curious....how do HIPAA laws play in for inmates? We often hear of suicide attempts, suicide watch, inmate heart attacks, etc. how is that known so quickly if HIPAA laws are in place?

So will let be able to recover the phone? That sounds like the most reliable info at this point in time. I can't believe no one has opened up their mouths if know the where abouts of baby.
Welcome, Mashy1985. Thanks for joining us! :) I have to believe the FBI is all over the phone. Unfortunately, it's not likely that we'll hear what they have. MOO

I respectfully disagree. I am a mother. There are certain forms of crimes and torture that are worse than death. I cannot even fathom the idea of my children being trafficked and suffering in that way.

For me, personally, if something horrible was going to happen to me, I would rather be killed than trafficked. It is even worse for children. At least death has an end to suffering.

So agree! The mere thought of a child being put through that abuse and suffering is a million times worse. Sadly I feel the same way in this case. My brain won’t even let me go down that rabbit hole I think I shut down at a certain point. Such a scary awful thing that this little baby isn’t with a loving family member right now cuddling and being hugged. I pray she’s alive but not in that circumstance. :/

Community efforts for missing toddler Evelyn Boswell continue
[...]

Local businesses and community members have raised more than $60,000 for Evelyn's safe return. Now, a local business is stepping up and an upcoming vigil is scheduled in Evelyn's honor.

[...]

UPCOMING PRAYER VIGIL
  • Sunday, March 1 at 2 p.m.
  • 301 West Main St., Abingdon, Virginia
[...]

50 percent of ice cream sales, that's including milkshakes and sundaes, are going to Evelyn's reward fund. Shipley told News 5 they will keep raising money until Evelyn is brought back safely.

PINK'S DINER
  • 9 Pennsylvania Ave., Bristol, Tenn.
[...]

I’d totally break my diet for this if I were there. I may break my diet anyways, just to show some emotional support from Texas.

Anyone else wonder if it went like this? New boyfriend used “I’m not trying to raise another man’s child” as an excuse to distance himself from MB once he’d gotten what he wanted from her. So MB makes sure baby goes away. MB tells everyone she’s with her daddy, assuming they’ll all believe it and not check because they don’t have contact with Ethan. Boyfriend still isn’t too interested, maybe moved on to other prey. Her plan doesn’t result in the “happier ever after” she envisioned, so she tells boyfriend she’s pregnant with his baby to get his attention again. Meanwhile MB confides in her mom that EB had an “accident,” and says she can’t go to jail because she’s pregnant and will never get to raise this new baby. So AB and WM agree to dispose of the “evidence” in exchange for a car. She tells boyfriend her mom needs to borrow his car, but tells AB it’s a gift (hence the confusion on this). Then police are breathing down MB’s neck so she throws AB and WM under the bus. Just a thought...
I would buy this theory if it wasn’t for Maggie’s grandpa (sorry can’t remember his initials) saying yesterday that HW was with MB visiting AB at his house several times over a two week period recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003