Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she lived with HW I’d be trying to get permission and warrants to dig up that property. So much time has passed and it doesn’t sound like anyone is actually helping. Time to start looking where she’s been if they haven’t already. Let her sweat while they dig up random spots around her last known addresses. (I know, I know, as a defense lawyer I cringed saying it but come on already it’s been 2 months!)

On February 27, the sheriff's office told WVLT News that they could neither confirm nor deny whether or not Megan Boswell was pregnant.

Captain Andy Seabolt said that jail staff keeps track of pregnant inmates for "obvious purposes."

Officials address Megan Boswell's pregnancy claim

Captain Andy Seabolt was named as the public relations officer at the press conference a couple days ago. I would think this means he has had some training as far as what he can say and what he cannot say.

If he is being quoted correctly in this article, he is diplomatically saying without saying that MB was not pregnant when was she was booked, but the number of pregnant prisoners increased by one after MB was already booked.

She spent the afternoon at the Sullivan County Sheriff’s office. She was interviewed at length by a reporter that afternoon, which was when she said she was there for the polygraph but it could not be conducted because she was pregnant. I would not be surprised if she walked back into the sheriff’s office immediately after that interview and they started confronting her on her lies then. It would have been late afternoon that day.

I hope LE can get the phone she sold to the machine back, and all of her other devices. You know what won't lie? GPS. And I doubt she ever had the presence of mind to turn that off or leave her phone at home.

That info will likely be the best shot at finding Evelyn, since most parties involved are fundamentally truth impaired.

If she lived with HW I’d be trying to get permission and warrants to dig up that property. So much time has passed and it doesn’t sound like anyone is actually helping. Time to start looking where she’s been if they haven’t already. Let her sweat while they dig up random spots around her last known addresses. (I know, I know, as a defense lawyer I cringed saying it but come on already it’s been 2 months!)

Absolutely agree. Enough time has passed. But I do wonder with the multiple phones she seems to have had that they can't easily track her movements. The situation with HW IMO needs to be pulled apart and then some too as he seems to have as convenient a grasp on the truth as pathological liar MB. Given the HW close connection to MB during a crucial time in this missing child tragedy I do wonder why LE doesn't have probable cause yet for his arrest or detention for questioning?

The story about the EB broken arm is hugely worrisome and I even wonder if the child was taken for medical treatment and whether LE has checked this all out?

So many questions.....

MOO

Hutchens told Anslee she specifically remembers approaching the table and giving the little girl applesauce, “…they paid, went and sat down, and I brought their meal out to them, and went back and asked my manager if I could give her applesauce because I do that for every kid that comes in…I can’t remember what shirt she had on, and it was like black leggings. She had one shoe on and one shoe off. Shoes was um, white and pink. that was basically it. Just a beautiful smile, beautiful eyes, and blonde hair as you could tell” Hutchens said.

BBM i know this is quite common with little kids BUT this information came out well before this sighting came out about the apple sauce

it could have been her i guess hope they have video still

Captain Andy Seabolt was named as the public relations officer at the press conference a couple days ago. I would think this means he has had some training as far as what he can say and what he cannot say.

If he is being quoted correctly in this article, he is diplomatically saying without saying that MB was not pregnant when was she was booked, but the number of pregnant prisoners increased by one after MB was already booked.

She spent the afternoon at the Sullivan County Sheriff’s office. She was interviewed at length by a reporter that afternoon, which was when she said she was there for the polygraph but it could not be conducted because she was pregnant. I would not be surprised if she walked back into the sheriff’s office immediately after that interview and they started confronting her on her lies then. It would have been late afternoon that day.

The exact quote:

"On Monday, 2/24, there were 4 [four] pregnant inmates. On Tuesday, 2/25, there were 4 [four] pregnant inmates. Megan Boswell was booked in at 9:19 pm on Tuesday. The pregnant inmate count went to 5 on Tuesday, 2/25, at 11:00 p.m. when a pregnant woman was booked in. On Wednesday, 2/26, the pregnant inmate count was 5 total."

You’re right. He’s clearly making a distinction between Megan being booked and the pregnant woman at 11 pm. She’s not pregnant.

ETA: I’ve been saying 9:09 pm in all my previous comments, whoops!

Hutchens told Anslee she specifically remembers approaching the table and giving the little girl applesauce, “…they paid, went and sat down, and I brought their meal out to them, and went back and asked my manager if I could give her applesauce because I do that for every kid that comes in…I can’t remember what shirt she had on, and it was like black leggings. She had one shoe on and one shoe off. Shoes was um, white and pink. that was basically it. Just a beautiful smile, beautiful eyes, and blonde hair as you could tell” Hutchens said.

BBM i know this is quite common with little kids BUT this information came out well before this sighting came out about the apple sauce

it could have been her i guess hope they have video still

I originally said I didn't believe it, but after hearing this KFC employee's description, I admit I was probably wrong. Would not advise AB and the boyfriend to come back to Yadkin; Sheriff Oliver is extremely aggressive on catching druggies.

KFC employee in Yadkinville, N.C. tells News Channel 11 she reported possible Evelyn sighting to TBI on Tuesday

“It wasn’t until Hutchens saw William McCloud’s face on social media this week that she remembered him as a customer.

“Well, I first recognized the boyfriend. I have tattoos, so I look at everybody’s tattoos and face features and stuff,” Hutchens said. “I’m really good at remembering people’s faces. I remember the tattoo on his neck, it was like words or something and then I remember the cross on his face.”

Knew it would’ve been the tattoos to give him away (if this is legit.) Reason number 3,246 to not get a face tattoo.

Going live on YouTube at 10:00 PM Eastern ( in about 20 minutes) and one of the cases we will discuss is Evelyn's case.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH LIVE ON YOUTUBE and do not forget to click on the "subscribe" button and the little bell so you can get notifications when I go live.

Hope you will join us in the chat room. We have a lot of fun and interesting conversations.

I wouldn't believe MB is pregnant based on her word alone. She's clearly the type who would say she was born on the moon, just to say something outrageous with a straight face. I've known people like that who get pleasure out of lying just for the sake of it.
Of course, though, she could indeed be pregnant. I cannot imagine how news of her pregnant/not pregnant would be publicly released, even if it was just to counteract something she said. It's a HIPAA violation, as others have noted.
I wonder if she may have claimed she was pregnant for whatever reason, trying to wiggle out of the polygraph or whatever, then will claim she lost the baby due to the stress of being arrested, and then try to sue LE. Although that would take some forward thinking and she doesn't seem to think ahead.
Just wanted to add, there was no HIPAA violation based on the article I read. The news media is not bound by HIPAA. And the jail documenting number of pregnant inmates without identifying information is not breaking HIPAA rules.
This was simply excellent sleuthing by the reporter using deductive reasoning.
With all of MB's asinine statements she's got the media fact-checking instead of focussing on her missing baby. JMO

Officials address Megan Boswell's pregnancy claim

Insane. Absolutely insane.

So do they give women of child bearing age pregnancy tests when they’re booked into jail as policy? I just want to make sure it’s not still only 4 because she hasn’t been given a pregnancy test or something.
I'm a few hours and about 8 pages behind as I post, so hopefully I can catch up in time to edit if more info has come to light in the past few hours, but... I am VERY hesitant to rejoice at this news, given that it's based solely on a 'pregnant inmates' online search by a journalist. That's a far stretch from confirmation.

ETA: not totally caught up yet, but see that this has been discussed (ad nauseum) in the next few pages. (I should've known better by now! lol)

Last edited:
Oh there’s no doubt about that aspect. It’s just that they aren’t in the business of providing any more care than necessary to maintain health and meet the minimum standard of care. These departments budgets are heavily impacted by health care for inmates.

It is interesting though. I’m pretty sure she was asked as part of intake if she had any health issues and whether she may be pregnant. I’m really curious how she answered that. If she said yes, then I wonder if they gave a test right then?
The jail has to provide prenatal care and she announced to the world she was pregnant. She is being charged with false reporting. Of course they gave her a test.

JMO

Does anyone know if Tennessee has laws like Colorado that result in data dumps where they just release all case information, interviews, body cam footage, etc? I’m thinking of the Watts case specifically. Or was that only done because he plead guilty?

And IIRC, weren’t we getting jailhouse calls of Casey Anthony’s before her trial? I know Florida has kind of infamous laws related to what they release. We wouldn’t have “Florida man” stories otherwise.

I’m just wondering what to expect if someone is charged and this eventually goes to trial.

I'm a few hours and about 8 pages behind as I post, so hopefully I can catch up in time to edit if more info has come to light in the past few hours, but... I am VERY hesitant to rejoice at this news, given that it's based solely on a 'pregnant inmates' online search by a journalist. That's a far stretch from confirmation.
BBM. Yeah I agree. They may not keep that info as current as general intake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState