Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing, Pommy. Snipped and BBM:

Angela Boswell stayed in the BMW when they stopped at McCloud’s house, according to his grandmother, who said he didn’t mention Evelyn.

My first thought on that when I read it from the article was;
"Sure she did... because her clothing wasn't wet."
I think, understandably, she was unable to participate in the physical transporting, hiding, sinking, burying... whatever was done... of Evelyn's body and WM obliged her by doing everything himself. Thus, he felt the need to wash off and she had no need to.

ETA: From Mommy Pommy
“[He said] That he’d been at the motel, there’d been a pipe burst and he’d gotten his feet wet, somebody stole his money and he needed money to get back to Bristol,” Mary McCloud recalled. “He’s devious enough. His record from youth up – he’s been devious enough to be involved in something.”

Okay... just his feet got wet and, most likely, AB's feet were nice and dry. That opens a whole new can full of possible scenarios. Back to the drawing board...

ETA: No... now I'm reading elsewhere MW was "soaking wet" per Gran-ma. Grrrr... hard to pin down the facts on this one. They just keep changing. "Every-single-time." (Only sometimes it's the news sites, too.)

Last edited:
I r
If you (or anybody) reads the book "Hillbilly Elegy", which is getting a lot of press lately - it's the story about a poor kid from a downtrodden community in Appalachia who rises to become a Harvard-educated attorney. The entire book is basically leading up to the point where the narrator realizes that the same doting grandparents who saved his life from his feckless abusive mother, were back in their day the same hotheaded, selfish, hormone-and-alcohol-driven messes who made the mother into what she was. (The mother had siblings who did not follow this path into alcohol and drug abuse, and similarly provided much security for the narrator; but even they have many memories of how deeply the family discord affected the narrator's mother.)

Unfortunately, in this situation, it looks as if Tommy Sr. grew up and matured into a reasonably reliable small business owner; but the same can certainly not be said for his (I assume ex) wife.

Doubly unfortunately, it looks as if whenever MB lived with a parent she lived with AB, considering it's TB Sr. who hasn't seen baby Evelyn since Thanksgiving.

I read that book a year or so ago. It is a story of an American dream to look for possibilities beyond what are in your current world. If you can relate to his upbringing, it is an especially good read.

Yes, I believe that growing up in this type of environment can go both ways: the child grows into an adult that wants NOTHING to do with that lifestyle and ends up leaving and actually thriving, or the child ends up living like the parents and engaging in the same activities and behaviors. Breaking free takes a looooooot of work, takes actually wanting something else for yourself and your [future] children, and not everyone has in it in them.

I agree with this and would add that the combination of hope and action can overcome many obstacles.

I r

I read that book a year or so ago. It is a story of an American dream to look for possibilities beyond what are in your current world. If you can relate to his upbringing, it is an especially good read.

Wasn't the author from Kentucky or something ? I've seen him interviewed many times, but never got around to reading the book myself.

You know it really does make my blood boil that in this day and age, the world we live in today whereby cars come fitted with tracking devices, whereby I can download an app to 'find my phone' Yet children can vanish into thin air. Disappear without trace. Our countries leaders have their priorities all wrong, being more concerned with monetary losses over the loss of a child. It makes me sick! X

Wasn't the author from Kentucky or something ? I've seen him interviewed many times, but never got around to reading the book myself.

Yes, he grew up in KY. There is a great story which outlines how some in his family took big steps to improve their economic condition while others did not. You can see and appreciate how steps of improvement can live beyond your generation.

The red Chevy Cruze posting is back up on Marketplace again
I'm actually thinking that people probably reported the post to Facebook, which might be why the posting was temporarily unavailable. Facebook likely reviewed the reports and didn't see an issue, renewing the listing. JMO and a total guess.
I wonder if someone would respond if anyone inquired about it.

You know it really does make my blood boil that in this day and age, the world we live in today whereby cars come fitted with tracking devices, whereby I can download an app to 'find my phone' Yet children can vanish into thin air. Disappear without trace. Our countries leaders have their priorities all wrong, being more concerned with monetary losses over the loss of a child. It makes me sick! X

@Victoria Chambers I can feel your anger and share your sadness in this case. As with so many "failures" we see in life, it really starts with an individual's choices and not an organization's choices. It seems obvious to me that failures in this case are more profound with those who are responsible for bringing Evelyn into this world and protecting her.

Although things like GPS and cell phone data have made it much easier to find and convict criminals in these types of crimes. Jmo

I'm honestly surprised one of the Boswell females wasn't moved to a neighboring county's jail. IMO, even though they are somewhat separated they can still pass messages via other inmates.

If that happens, it could be beneficial. However, most of the inmates most likely know they are involved with a missing baby. They probably won't have many "friends" willing to help them pass messages.
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member