Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothetically speaking.... if someone listed her job title as "Chief Executive Officer at Underground Atlanta" on one of her FB profiles, could that be code for some type of criminal activity? For example, I know Atlanta is one of the largest child trafficking cities. I've been sitting on this since day one since I haven't seen her FB profile linked here (maybe I missed it), and I hate to be the one who gets posts removed. Beyond that, I haven't seen anything else that screams trafficking. Also, and this is a biggie, I hate to bring it up because I know from experience how quickly the conversation here degrades when a trafficking conversation starts. However, it would be the best scenario for Evelyn at the moment imo.
Maybe she just likes that district? MOO Underground Atlanta - Wikipedia

Perhaps being in out in General Population will be an incentive for Evelyn’s mother to start telling the truth. The real truth, not her usual string of lies dressed up as truth.
I can’t shake Evelyn from my mind. I’m in awe of those of you who follow more then one case at a time - I’m an emotional mess with just one.

Hypothetically speaking.... if someone listed her job title as "Chief Executive Officer at Underground Atlanta" on one of her FB profiles, could that be code for some type of criminal activity? For example, I know Atlanta is one of the largest child trafficking cities. I've been sitting on this since day one since I haven't seen her FB profile linked here (maybe I missed it), and I hate to be the one who gets posts removed. Beyond that, I haven't seen anything else that screams trafficking. Also, and this is a biggie, I hate to bring it up because I know from experience how quickly the conversation here degrades when a trafficking conversation starts. However, it would be the best scenario for Evelyn at the moment imo.

I respectfully disagree. I am a mother. There are certain forms of crimes and torture that are worse than death. I cannot even fathom the idea of my children being trafficked and suffering in that way.

For me, personally, if something horrible was going to happen to me, I would rather be killed than trafficked. It is even worse for children. At least death has an end to suffering.

Last edited:
I know everyone is trying to remain hopeful, but WSers pride themselves on dealing with the truth head on. No one is hiding this child, no one entered into any black market adoption , and Evelyn wasn't spirited away by Travelers...this child is gone. I think most of us already know that. For those of you who don't know that, I sincerely hope you prepare yourself emotionally for what's to come.

(Said out of concern for non-seasoned WSers, and not because it gives me any pleasure to have to say it outloud. )

Last edited:
I can't imagine how this community might be feeling right now. They would eat MB alive if she was to get out right now. These people were organizing vigils, praying, fundraising, giving money, putting their time into Evelyn for her mother to be arrested and charged with giving false information? I don't blame this community for being upset, they have all the right to be. I hope Evelyn's father is being supported right now though. I don't know if he was super present in her life, but either way, it's his baby and this can't be a easy situation for him.

As awful as MB is, I do wonder if she was ever shown any kind of love by her family. They all seem to think she is trouble. But did anyone EVER care about her or love her? Did they create this monster? I think this whole family failed poor baby Evelyn. I guess I’m trying to make sense of this whole situation and figure out how and why, where is Evelyn :( Sorry if this doesn’t make any sense.

I know everyone is trying to remain hopeful, but WSers pride themselves on dealing with the truth head on. No one is hiding this child, no one entered into any black market adoption , and Evelyn wasn't spirited away by Travelers...this child is gone. I think most of us already know that. For those of you who don't know that, I sincerely hope you prepare yourself emotionally for what's to come.

(Said out of concern for non-seasoned WSers, and not because it gives me any pleasure to have to say it outloud. )

Thanks @Mountain_Kat for your concern. Harsh realities live beyond any one website and hope for Evelyn can be seen as guarded hope. I believe hope can be in a spectrum and not just an absolute.

Maybe hope for Evelyn, at this point, is a focus on the value of her life. There will be plenty of time to value the guilt of everyone who may have harmed her.

My intent here is to support those who have guarded hope for a more positive outcome while not ignoring other possibilities.

As awful as MB is, I do wonder if she was ever shown any kind of love by her family. They all seem to think she is trouble. But did anyone EVER care about her or love her? Did they create this monster? I think this whole family failed poor baby Evelyn. I guess I’m trying to make sense of this whole situation and figure out how and why, where is Evelyn :( Sorry if this doesn’t make any sense.

EVERY single person connected with this case has a criminal record, even "old g-grandpa". That's a lousy environment for ANY kid to have to grow up in. Not at all making excuses for MB, because, personally, I could care less about her childhood traumas...just saying there's a lot of deep dysfunction with this whole lot.

Last edited:
EVERY single person connected with this case has a criminal record, even "old grandpa". That's a lousy environment for ANY kid to have to grow up in. Not at all making excuses for MB, because, personally, I could care less about her childhood traumas...just saying there's a lot of deep dysfunction with this whole lot.
Yes, I believe that growing up in this type of environment can go both ways: the child grows into an adult that wants NOTHING to do with that lifestyle and ends up leaving and actually thriving, or the child ends up living like the parents and engaging in the same activities and behaviors. Breaking free takes a looooooot of work, takes actually wanting something else for yourself and your [future] children, and not everyone has in it in them.

Article updated this morning

Investigation leads authorities to search NC pond in Evelyn Boswell case
[...]

MM said her grandson and his girlfriend, Angela Boswell, were in Wilkes County last week to visit an aunt. They stayed at the Lowe’s Motel in nearby Wilkesboro, she said. The woman said she was told there was a water line break in the room at the motel, which cost her grandson some money.

The woman said her grandson then came to her house to borrow money, which is the only time she said he usually visits. Angela Boswell stayed in the BMW when they stopped at McCloud’s house, according to his grandmother, who said he didn’t mention Evelyn.

[...]

Oh, if that car had only been pulled over by LE the day before WM showed up wet at his grandmother's house! I believe they would have found EB's little body in that car. Poor baby was probably deceased for quite a while by then... where was she kept or stored until the lovely MB decided to "gift" her mother the car so AB could dispose of her baby for her?

MB is as devious as they come, imo. She and her boyfriend planned this sting very cleverly, imo. I hope the NC authorities keep looking in ponds in that area... and all around any ponds using cadaver dogs until they find Evelyn. WM might have simply taken a dip in a pond thinking he'd rid himself of any telltale DNA evidence while the baby was buried or hidden only near a pond.

... And then WM brought up DNA and how his had been taken by LE.
Typical of some liars:
Cut them off at the pass offering information before anyone can ask about it because they're so nervous about being suspected and accused, all the while knowing they're guilty... and it's bound to come up sooner or later... so, they get it over with now as an anxiety reliever. He's worried about the DNA, imo, because he doesn't know if he did a good enough job getting rid of it. But, like everyone else's lies in this case; this it isn't going to go away.

It's overdue for AB and WM to confess their part in this and I don't think they were involved in Evelyn's death. Disposing of a body improperly is a better charge than a murder charge or conspiracy... and helping MB out is all I think they're guilty of but, the longer they go without telling LE exactly where Evelyn is then the more I'll doubt myself on that. It's time for a plea deal imo.

All of this is JMO.

EVERY single person connected with this case has a criminal record, even "old grandpa". That's a lousy environment for ANY kid to have to grow up in. Not at all making excuses for MB, because, personally, I could care less about her childhood traumas...just saying there's a lot of deep dysfunction with this whole lot.

If you (or anybody) reads the book "Hillbilly Elegy", which is getting a lot of press lately - it's the story about a poor kid from a downtrodden community in Appalachia who rises to become a Harvard-educated attorney. The entire book is basically leading up to the point where the narrator realizes that the same doting grandparents who saved his life from his feckless abusive mother, were back in their day the same hotheaded, selfish, hormone-and-alcohol-driven messes who made the mother into what she was. (The mother had siblings who did not follow this path into alcohol and drug abuse, and similarly provided much security for the narrator; but even they have many memories of how deeply the family discord affected the narrator's mother.)

Unfortunately, in this situation, it looks as if Tommy Sr. grew up and matured into a reasonably reliable small business owner; but the same can certainly not be said for his (I assume ex) wife.

Doubly unfortunately, it looks as if whenever MB lived with a parent she lived with AB, considering it's TB Sr. who hasn't seen baby Evelyn since Thanksgiving.

Last edited:
If you (or anybody) reads the book "Hillbilly Elegy", which is getting a lot of press lately - it's the story about a poor kid from a downtrodden community in Appalachia who rises to become a Harvard-educated attorney. The entire book is basically leading up to the point where the narrator realizes that the same doting grandparents who saved his life from his feckless abusive mother, were back in their day the same hotheaded, selfish, hormone-and-alcohol-driven messes who made the mother into what she was. (The mother had siblings who did not follow this path into alcohol and drug abuse, and similarly provided much security for the narrator; but even they have many memories of how deeply the family discord affected the narrator's mother.)

Unfortunately, in this situation, it looks as if Tommy Sr. grew up and matured into a reasonably reliable small business owner; but the same can certainly not be said for his (I assume ex) wife.

Doubly unfortunately, it looks as if whenever MB lived with a parent she lived with AB, considering it's TS Sr. who hasn't seen baby Evelyn since Thanksgiving.

Well, TB was arrested for attempted murder back in 2012, for whatever THAT'S worth. Not sure if he's straightened himself out since then or not. But, that really doesn't change the gist of your post, which I agree whole-heartedly with, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper