Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tippy Lynn
Evelyn Boswell
(Sullivan County, Tennessee)
15 months, 2 ft tall, 28 lbs., blonde hair and blue eyes. Last seen wearing a pink tracksuit, pink shoes, and a pink bow (MB has full custody of EB)
If you have any information on Evelyn's whereabouts, please call 1-800-TBI-FIND

November 28, 2019
- EB last seen by Grandfather, TB, Sr.
December 10 or 11, 2019 - Last seen by babysitter
December 2019 - MB stated in the Feb 24th interview the last time she saw EB was a few days before Christmas
December 26, 2019 - MB reportedly last seen EB
February 18, 2020 - Reported missing (Grandfather, TB, Sr.)

February 18, 2020 - MB, Bristol County Juvenile Court

February 19, 2020 - Just after 4 p.m. SCSO sends release about “missing child investigation”

February 19, 2020 - Just before 8 p.m. TBI issued an Amber Alert for Evelyn at the request of the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office

February 20, 2020 - Gray BMW was reported stolen by the owner, MW. (MW is HW’s mother) MW had planned to sell the BMW to MB, but no agreement of purchase was made and no money was exchanged when AB reportedly stole it

February 20, 2020 - News Channel 11 interviews HW, ex-boyfriend of MB

February 21, 2020 - SCSO holds first news conference addressing the Amber Alert and ongoing search for EB. Authorities asked the public to be on the lookout for a gray BMW during their search for missing 15-month-old EB.

February 21, 2020 - AB and WM were arrested on fugitive warrants in Wilkes County, North Carolina, while driving a stolen 2007 BMW, Tennessee license plate 3M9-6W9. (Stolen BMW is HW’s mothers vehicle). Both waived extradition. WM claimed the BMW was a gift from "MB". AB and WM are both charged in Sullivan County, Tennessee with theft of property over $2,500 in connection with the stolen car. AB also faces a violation of probation charge. AB and WM will remain in custody without bond in North Carolina until the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office can return them to Tennessee.

February 21, 2020 - TB, Sr., the grandfather of EB, told News Channel 11 he has not seen EB since Thanksgiving. TB, Sr., said he and his son, TB, Jr. would each be putting up $10,000 for EB’s safe return.

February 22nd or 23rd - SCSO detectives traveled to Wilkesboro, NC to interview AB and WM over the weekend

February 22, 2020 - Community hold prayer vigil in Bristol at Cumberland Square Park for EB Saturday evening

February 23, 2020 - Community hold second prayer vigil in Kingsport and a fundraiser or EB at Glenn Bruce Park for EB Sunday starting at 6:30 p.m.

February 24, 2020 - Sullivan County confirms that AB is in the Sullivan County Jail. WM currently remains in North Carolina. Both waived extradition earlier today in a North Wilkesboro courtroom.

February 24, 2020 - (MB) “I told TBI where to find her in Mendota. My mom took her to a campground in a silver camper and if they don’t go tonight, I’m going to go find her myself, because I’ve told them and they’re not really like taking it seriously and if they don’t go tonight, I will go myself and go get her.” “My mom did threaten me like you know if I told anybody – I’m not gonna get into that – but she did.”
Megan Boswell claims her mother took Evelyn to Mendota, Va., authorities say Monday night search comes up empty

February 25, 2020 - Info on Affidavit was released from the General Sessions Court of Sullivan County, Tennessee, the gray BMW was reported stolen by the owner, MW, on February 20.

February 25, 2020 - MB told News 5 Tuesday that she is pregnant Megan told News 5 that she is unable to take a polygraph due to her pregnancy. News Channel 11 reached out to SCSO, they are not the agency who administers the test. TBI said, they are awaiting their policy on administering the tests.

February 25, 2020 - AB, 42, was arraigned on a charge of Theft of Property Over $2,500 in Sullivan County General Sessions Court. Her bond was set at $5,000 with the condition that she wear an ankle bracelet. She is due back in Sullivan County General Sessions Court on March 4. Boswell also faced a charge of Violation of Probation out of Kingsport, but that bond has been revoked. Boswell is due back in Kingsport General Sessions Court on Thursday morning.

February 27, 2020 - AB Court Date, Kingsport General Sessions Court, Violation of Probation

March 4, 2020 - AB Court Date, Sullivan County General Sessions Court, Theft of Property Over $2,500

Capt. Andy Seabolt with the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office said Wednesday that Megan and Angela Boswell are “are not permitted to see one another.”

Wednesday night, Seabolt told WJHL that they are being held in the general population holding area with other inmates, though they are being separated from each other. He added that the Sullivan County Jail is not equipped at this time to specifically hold the two Boswells in solitary confinement.
Police: Megan and Angela Boswell to have no contact in jail

I was just getting ready to post a local weather report at 6 am when my power went out. It's just now coming back on, so here ya go.

LOCAL WEATHER UPDATE (for reference in case of possible searches) : 25 degrees, fog, snow, wind . But bear in mind, I am way out in the county on the Holston River and the weather is always worse out here than in town.

Last edited:
I think they’re going to continue the search tomorrow.
So the Motel "Lowes Motel" is right next to the Yadkin River, just up the river is the W. Kerr Scott reservoir (big lake), not too far into the North Wilkesboro area is Reddie's River which is easier to wade in and there is a park and old power dam there. It flows into the Yadkin.

Shortest distance between the Lowes Motel and the Pond in Traphill is 26 miles and 44 minutes of driving.

Probably useless info. I'm fairly familiar with the Wilkesboro area, not so much the Traphill area.

New article with nothing new. :rolleyes:

Grandmother of man charged in Tennessee AMBER Alert case calls him ‘devious’
McCloud said the couple showed up to her home asking for money to get out of North Carolina and she asked her grandson why he was wet.

“[He said] That he’d been at the motel, there’d been a pipe burst and he’d gotten his feet wet, somebody stole his money and he needed money to get back to Bristol,” Mary McCloud recalled. “He’s devious enough. His record from youth up – he’s been devious enough to be involved in something.”

New article with nothing new. :rolleyes:

Grandmother of man charged in Tennessee AMBER Alert case calls him ‘devious’
McCloud said the couple showed up to her home asking for money to get out of North Carolina and she asked her grandson why he was wet.

“[He said] That he’d been at the motel, there’d been a pipe burst and he’d gotten his feet wet, somebody stole his money and he needed money to get back to Bristol,” Mary McCloud recalled. “He’s devious enough. His record from youth up – he’s been devious enough to be involved in something.”

So even McCloud's grandma has changed her story/opinion about his possible involvement in EB being missing? One article said he's devious enough, another said she didn't think he was involved. WHICH IS IT??? MOO.

I was just getting ready to post a local weather report at 6 am when my power went out. It's just now coming back on, so here ya go.

LOCAL WEATHER UPDATE (for reference in case of possible searches) : 25 degrees, fog, snow, wind . But bear in mind, I am way out in the county on the Holston River and the weather is always worse out here than in town.
It is nasty out there in Kingsport too.

Hypothetically speaking.... if someone listed her job title as "Chief Executive Officer at Underground Atlanta" on one of her FB profiles, could that be code for some type of criminal activity? For example, I know Atlanta is one of the largest child trafficking cities. I've been sitting on this since day one since I haven't seen her FB profile linked here (maybe I missed it), and I hate to be the one who gets posts removed. Beyond that, I haven't seen anything else that screams trafficking. Also, and this is a biggie, I hate to bring it up because I know from experience how quickly the conversation here degrades when a trafficking conversation starts. However, it would be the best scenario for Evelyn at the moment imo.

Hypothetically speaking.... if someone listed her job title as "Chief Executive Officer at Underground Atlanta" on one of her FB profiles, could that be code for some type of criminal activity? For example, I know Atlanta is one of the largest child trafficking cities. I've been sitting on this since day one since I haven't seen her FB profile linked here (maybe I missed it), and I hate to be the one who gets posts removed. Beyond that, I haven't seen anything else that screams trafficking. Also, and this is a biggie, I hate to bring it up because I know from experience how quickly the conversation here degrades when a trafficking conversation starts. However, it would be the best scenario for Evelyn at the moment imo.

I saw that title and wondered WTH it meant but my mind didn't go to trafficking. I don't know enough a out any of that to comment. Jmo.

ETA: I did also click the link, which takes you to a restaurant page. I have no idea.

An affidavit dated July 2018 said McCloud’s girlfriend at the time reported to police that during an argument with McCloud, he tried to break her arm and choked her until she lost her vision.

According to the document, he grabbed her by the hair, slammed her head into the ground and punched her multiple times and bit her ear until it bled.

In a second incident, the same woman told officers in October 2019 that McCloud punched her in the jaw and broke one of her teeth in an argument, according to court records. She told officers in a written statement that he punched her in the face multiple times, blackened both of her eyes and punched her in the stomach.

According to court documents, a Kingsport Police Department officer pulled Boswell over in July 2018 after noting an unrestrained four-year-old child in the front seat.

Boswell was charged with violation of child restraint law, driving on a suspended license, expired registration and failure to comply with financial responsibility. She was later convicted on the seatbelt violation along with the insurance and suspended license charges.

A November 2018 affidavit said a caller alerted authorities to a woman driving around Taco Bell on North Eastman Road with an unrestrained child on her lap. A KPD officer located the described vehicle parked in front of a convenience store with Boswell and the child inside, but the child wasn’t on Boswell’s lap.

According to the affidavit, Boswell told the officer that the child was in her lap at Taco Bell, but said she buckles the child up when driving on the road.

The Kingsport officer discovered that Boswell had a warrant for failure to appear in Scott County, Va. and a warrant in Sullivan County for violation of probation. Officers arrested her as a fugitive from justice out of Scott County and jailed her.

The affidavit says a David Jones took custody of the unnamed child in Boswell’s care at the time.

When Boswell was being booked at Kingsport City Jail, a corrections officer found a plastic wrapper with two pills in Boswell’s pants. The documents say Boswell tried to hide the pills in her pants and shoes while changing clothes at the jail.

Authorities determined the pills appeared to be Focalin, a schedule II drug and charged Boswell with introduction of contraband into a penal facility.

In April 2019, Boswell crashed into another vehicle on Fort Henry Drive. Officers at the scene found that her license was suspended from the accumulation of points in November 2018. Boswell also told officers that she didn’t have insurance at the time of the crash, according to records.

Officers arrested Boswell for driving on a suspended license, driving without insurance and failure to yield right of way.

In addition to the vehicle and drug charges, Boswell was found guilty of stealing two pastries from Food City’s bakery in November 2018, according to records.
Evelyn Boswell’s grandmother, boyfriend both have recent criminal histories
The pills she was found with in 11/18 were Focalin....

Although Focalin is not an amphetamine and has a different mechanism of action to Adderall, it bears some structural resemblance to amphetamines and both drugs are thought to work in ADHD by increasing the concentration of two neurotransmitters (dopamine and norepinephrine) in the brain.

I’m not sure if this has been mentioned I’m trying to play catch up !

In this article Wilkes Co. search for missing Tennessee toddler 'inconclusive'

Mary McCloud states she does NOT believe her grandson, WM would harm Evelyn and that there are devious people in the world today.

WXII 12 News spoke with McCloud's grandmother, Mary McCloud. She says she does not think her grandson would harm Evelyn Boswell.

There are some pretty devious people in the world today with some messed up heads. I don’t know. I hope there’s hope. I pray there’s hope,” said Mary McCloud.

But — in this article
Grandmother of man jailed in connection with Evelyn Boswell's case speaks out

She is asked the same question and answers that her grandson, WM is “devious enough”

Mary McCloud was also asked if her grandson could be involved in the baby's disappearance. "He is devious enough. His record from youth up. He's been devious enough to be involved in something," she told WSCO.

What the heck?? They’re completely opposite views, but use the same wording. Was this a news report mix up or did she give conflicting statements to two different reporters??

I’m not sure if this has been mentioned I’m trying to play catch up !

In this article Wilkes Co. search for missing Tennessee toddler 'inconclusive'

Mary McCloud states she does NOT believe her grandson, WM would harm Evelyn and that there are devious people in the world today.

WXII 12 News spoke with McCloud's grandmother, Mary McCloud. She says she does not think her grandson would harm Evelyn Boswell.

There are some pretty devious people in the world today with some messed up heads. I don’t know. I hope there’s hope. I pray there’s hope,” said Mary McCloud.

But — in this article
Grandmother of man jailed in connection with Evelyn Boswell's case speaks out

She is asked the same question and answers that her grandson, WM is “devious enough”

Mary McCloud was also asked if her grandson could be involved in the baby's disappearance. "He is devious enough. His record from youth up. He's been devious enough to be involved in something," she told WSCO.

What the heck?? They’re completely opposite views, but use the same wording. Was this a news report mix up or did she give conflicting statements to two different reporters??

I took her 2 different comments to mean that she thought he was devious enough to be involved in something like this, but doesn't think he actually is involved in this.

50/50 in other words.

JMO

Interesting. My mind immediately went to the shopping complex that was really popular quite a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue