Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. But until LE tell me something different, this was a bag of dope. ;)
There are literally hundreds of posts speculating what might have been in or under that guy’s clothes, along with exactly what the clothes were, whether or not he was wearing a hat or if it is hair we see on his head...my favorite suggestion is that he had a puppy under his coat to lure the girls to follow him.

Drugs seems like a pretty good guess for this. I don’t know enough about the case to even guess...it’s been too confusing for me to follow closely.

I’m admittedly not a drug expert but wouldn’t a brown paper bag of drugs hidden under a trailer for months get wet? Also with so many drug addicts around would they really keep it there for safe keeping and not just use it?

Now I’m picturing people waiting for meth to age under a trailer like wine in a wine cellar... we need a break in this case!

I’m admittedly not a drug expert but wouldn’t a brown paper bag of drugs hidden under a trailer for months get wet? Also with so many drug addicts around would they really keep it there for safe keeping and not just use it?

Now I’m picturing people waiting for meth to age under a trailer like wine in a wine cellar... we need a break in this case!

Who said it was paper? From what I read, the person said it was either paper or plastic and couldn't really tell.

As for the last part, who says they are just using and not also distributing ? Trips to Wilkes County much ? ;)

MOO

Last edited:
I’m admittedly not a drug expert but wouldn’t a brown paper bag of drugs hidden under a trailer for months get wet?

any crystalline or powdered substance would absorb moisture from sitting in a place like that, not a very good place to hide it

pot though might work maybe depending on whst it is kept in

Who said it was paper? From what I read, the person said it was either paper or plastic and couldn't really tell.

As for the last part, who says they are just using and not also distributing ? Trips to Wilkes County much ? ;)

I think the resident was describing what some of us assumed are the evidence bags that they were walking around with later. They were brown paper bags.

I’m really behind but I think you’re saying it could be possible the chicken shack is like the “car wash” in breaking bad lol

I’m really behind but I think you’re saying it could be possible the chicken shack is like the “car wash” in breaking bad lol
Or like the chicken restaurant in Breaking Bad?

idk what it was in the paper/plastic bag but two things for sure.. someone didn’t want it found & someone who knew where it was talked.

Bail bondsman said that WM may be getting out Friday.... and then I thought I read where he said that AB could be out also????? I have been looking for that little bit but for some reason I cannot find that site where he said exactly that.
Either way, I have a question about that if she does bond out......
BOSWELL, ANGELA MAE Charges: Violation Probation Theft Of Property (Motor Vehicles) BOND REVOCATION
Arrested: Sullivan County mugshots (Feb. 24-26)
This is under her mug shot, so how would you bond out with a bond revocation?

Distributing could make sense. But did they stash the drugs there months ago? Or are they coming back while this third party is living there? How long would drugs stay hidden there if someone is dealing or distributing them?

Bail bondsman said that WM may be getting out Friday.... and then I thought I read where he said that AB could be out also????? I have been looking for that little bit but for some reason I cannot find that site where he said exactly that.
BOSWELL, ANGELA MAE Charges: Violation Probation Theft Of Property (Motor Vehicles) BOND REVOCATION

No idea but that link shows WM’s above eyebrow tattoo much better. It’s the third photo after MB and AB.

Her old bond was revoked but she could put up a new one. The terms of her old bond likely required her to obey all the terms of her probation and she apparently didn’t so they had cause to revoke the bond.

So are you thinking it belonged to MB from when she lived there months earlier or someone else?

Beats me. Maybe it is just a pillow. Or a crib liner. That someone chose to bury under their trailer. Oh if only they had an entire National Forest they could throw a pillow or crib liner in. ;)
MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members