Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was Xanny the nanny, like Xanax, the implication being that she was drugging her to sleep and then going out.

That’s what everyone online assumed, but CA claimed Zanny was short for Zenaida. I don’t want to type the woman’s full name out here but there was a Zenaida that signed a sign in sheet at an apartment open house or something. She had a hyphenated last name. When Casey was asked who Zanny was, she gave the name Zenaida with the same hyphenated last name. The woman later sued her for defamation.

She wouldn’t be telling police that Xanax was her nanny.

Last edited:
This is where I think WM could be involved. As I said yesterday, I think if he's involved, it's on the periphery, like hiding evidence. That's why I think it makes sense that he'd be the one to talk.

Also, I think the item looks like a chair pad, like you would put on your dining room chairs.

could it be one of those foam things that go over a high chair for eating for a child? to make it more comfortable

personally, I don’t think it’s drugs. I think it’s something that is tied to EB and her disappearance ie: the clothes they said she was wearing.
I think there is little hope this beautiful baby will be found alive and most likely we are looking at a Casey Anthony 2.0.
Sadly, I agree. Detectives wouldn’t just go right to the exact place and dig and find exactly what they found. They were told what and where to find it.

It’s owned by the Boswell family I believe. The whole trailer park is. I believe Maggie was staying there until December if I remember correctly

If it truly is the same trailer, the current residents have been there since “early December” according to the person they interviewed after the search today. That person believed that MB and EB were living in the trailer before them.

Updated: Feb 28, 2020 / 08:35 PM EST

"Zachary Warfield said investigators were at his home for about 15 to 20 minutes as they searched.

Warfield told Kaylyn he had only lived there a few months. He also said, “I know they might have lived here for quite a while, but that’s all I know.”

Kaylyn replied, “Who lived here?”

Warfield said, “I think the mother and daughter.”

To that Kaylyn asked, “Megan and Evelyn?”

Warfield said, “Yeah.”

Warfield told Kaylyn that investigators dug around back where “they saw some soft ground” and that they also dug underneath the trailer.

He also indicated that authorities put something in a bag and removed it from underneath the trailer.

“It was a brown bag I don’t know if it was paper or plastic but it was a brown bag,” Warfield said."

Person living in trailer near Boone Lake says investigators dug underneath and around property

I'm feeling like lots of us are a little on edge because we haven't gotten any new evidence and we've invested lots of time into this case. We're all in it together, so may I recommend we take a deep breath?
Very well stated. If we are frustrated, you can just imagine how the people working on the case feel! Prayers for all of them and especially sweet baby Evelyn!

If it truly is the same trailer, the current residents have been there since “early December” according to the person they interviewed after the search today. That person believed that MB and EB were living in the trailer before them.

Hmm. Maybe MB moved out because something happened to Evelyn there and she didn't want to stay there anymore?

i think @Tricia said last night there would be another live show tonight to discuss any developments in this case and others on WS i am sure @v0x will post a link

but i hope more of you from this thread will come to youtube and listen to Tricia and the others in the chat, gives us all a chance to talk slightly outside of WS and get some opinions from Trish about what we're talking about

she also tells some very interesting true crime stories
Confirmed with Tricia. 10EST. FYI I posted a link to the 20/20 show she’d mentioned in the comments of last nights episode. Definitely worth watching.

i think @Tricia said last night there would be another live show tonight to discuss any developments in this case and others on WS i am sure @v0x will post a link

but i hope more of you from this thread will come to youtube and listen to Tricia and the others in the chat, gives us all a chance to talk slightly outside of WS and get some opinions from Trish about what we're talking about

she also tells some very interesting true crime stories

YES We are going live TONIGHT in about an hour which is 10 PM Eastern, 9 PM Central, 8 PM Mountain and 7 PM Pacific. Be sure and hit the "Subscribe" button and tap on the "bell" to get a notification when we go live.

CLICK THIS Websleuths AND JOIN US

this case is worse than I have seen in a long time re:social media. None of the FB admins seem to be policing and things are out of control. So many people reaching out to people who may or may not be involved, sending in speculation as tips...it’s really bad
It is horrible. I joined a couple of groups, but it is such a zoo I stopped reading at all.

If early December is true, she could have panicked and tried to hide evidence before she left. There are a lot of cases of perpetrators hiding evidence in their homes or yards. No different really. She may not have thought anyone would be able to fit under the trailer to look? Again, we can’t look at it from the perspective of people who read and study crimes.

Maybe one of the people released today told LE what they heard happen and now LE is looking for physical evidence to corroborate or disprove the story.

The plumbing is going to freeze and bust if they don't close up that underpinning and put the insulation back.

As for what someone would bury under there.... I think this family is sharing each other's dirty laundry. Someone has to break sooner or later.
Maybe they did. I thought someone was living there. Is it cold enough for pipes to freeze?

Hmm. Maybe MB moved out because something happened to Evelyn there and she didn't want to stay there anymore?

It just boggles the mind to think that they would have buried something under a house that’s directly connected to EB. They may not be the brightest bulbs in the box, but that just seems even beneath their level of stupidity.

I tend to think that picture with the item looks like insulation, they might be testing it for some type of fluids, etc. The hole in the ground is what really has piqued my interest - a stash of some sort?

I read in an article that her brother owned the trailer and she and Evelyn lived there before the current tenant.

Is there crime scene tape up at the trailer that was searched today, has the resident been vacated, is there still a police presence there, have the press been in the exact locations LE were “digging”? That all tells me what to think about the trailer and any “evidence” they collected.........

It just boggles the mind to think that they would have buried something under a house that’s directly connected to EB. They may not be the brightest bulbs in the box, but that just seems even beneath their level of stupidity.

I tend to think that picture with the item looks like insulation, they might be testing it for some type of fluids, etc. The hole in the ground is what really has piqued my interest - a stash of some sort?

That's what I keep wondering. Like maybe checking it for if something leaked through the floorboards? Or maybe insulation traps chemicals like carbon monoxide? But that seems like a real stretch. So odd.

Is there crime scene tape up at the trailer that was searched today, has the resident been vacated, is there still a police presence there, have the press been in the exact locations LE were “digging”? That all tells me what to think about the trailer and any “evidence” they collected.........

I agree. No crime scene tape, no resident vacated, and police were supposedly in and out in 15-30 minutes depending on the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored