Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say as a nosy person I really enjoy the local reporters in this case but as a professional in the field I find these slips and leaks concerning. So far MSM has reported that they saw a “booking sheet” that MB wasn’t pregnant, that LE’s not released warrant was for a pillow and piece of styrofoam, now a misquote of a potential witness that was removed. There’s a reason MSM is usually slower to report things...making sure the disclosure is allowed and won’t hinder the investigation or get the news station sued!

I think the fact that nothing ever happens here just adds to their fervor in this case. I mean, honestly, I don't really watch the local news because they have to reach so far out of our area in order to have anything to report sometimes. What do I care what's going on in Wytheville, or Marion or Chilhowie ?

And now WCYB says they misspoke ? Top notch journalism we are blessed with in Sullivan County, no ? :rolleyes:

Even DJ said he wasn’t going to talk to WCYB due to his perception that they distort and twist everything.

Journalism in general is a lost art that is being minimized and marginalized by SM. Who needs journalistic integrity when you’ve got SM to distort and say anything that one pleases? Media here in the TRI is, shall we say, sorely lacking for a lot of reasons.

Even DJ said he wasn’t going to talk to WCYB due to his perception that they distort and twist everything.

Journalism in general is a lost art that is being minimized and marginalized by SM. Who needs journalistic integrity when you’ve got SM to distort and say anything that one pleases? Media here in the TRI is, shall we say, sorely lacking for a lot of reasons.

Try to get a physical copy of the Washington Post around here. I ended up having to buy an online subscription. Not exactly the same when you want to sit down on your porch with a cup of coffee, relax and do the crossword.

Which is all slightly off topic, but not really off topic, since it gives non-local WSers an idea of what intelligent people in this area go through to stay well informed on any number of issues, local and national. Internet is a lifesaver. And also a curse. But what can ya do ?

Anyway, back to Evelyn.

I want to know where MB was living after the mobile home that they searched yesterday. Her arrest affidavit says she was interviewed at a residence in the 200 Block of Sandy Ponte Dr. A property search shows a RW owning a house in that block. Is that where she was staying? If so, I think that makes HW a little more involved than he wants to admitt. JMO

Try to get a physical copy of the Washington Post around here. I ended up having to buy an online subscription. Not exactly the same when you want to sit down on your porch with a cup of coffee, relax and do the crossword.

Which is all slightly off topic, but not really off topic, since it gives non-local WSers an idea of what intelligent people in this area go through to stay well informed on any number of issues, local and national. Internet is a lifesaver. And also a curse. But what can ya do ?

There is a definitive split between the well educated and the general public in the area. Eastman has contributed to both. However, the local schools are near the top in the state, which might not be as strong of a statement as I would want it to be.

@Bsc87bscso are you saying that the TB mobile home where EB/MB used to live is not far from DJ's property? I guess. I don't read too much into that. These properties are all in Blountville, or at least in the local area.
The articles I’ve read each say these properties border Boone lake, which doesn’t seem like a massive lake. It just felt odd to me

Which is all slightly off topic, but not really off topic, since it gives non-local WSers an idea of what intelligent people in this area go through to stay well informed on any number of issues, local and national.

It’s pretty impossible around here unless you can go over to ETSU and utilize their assets and a tiny fraction of people even do that. Used to be able to get the NYT, WaPo, and others at local booksellers but that’s become harder and harder to find with regularity- some days you can get a copy, others they are delayed by a day or two if they get them at all.

I cautioned from the beginning to be wary and weigh & consider anything coming out of local media in this case. They are woefully unprepared for the spotlight, hire very inexperienced people, and the area is very “cliquish” - which can color stories a certain way if some parties have an interest in a matter. This probably isn’t a lot different from other places out there, but it seems particularly bad here at least from my perspective.

Obviously MOO.

The articles I’ve read each say these properties border Boone lake, which doesn’t seem like a massive lake. It just felt odd to me

Like many TVA lakes, Boone is a dammed river and has features of both. There are several miles of shoreline on Boone. I believe the water is still considerably lowered due to a leak in the dam. This has been the case for about five years I believe.

There is a definitive split between the well educated and the general public in the area. Eastman has contributed to both. However, the local schools are near the top in the state, which might not be as strong of a statement as I would want it to be.

And a definitive split economically as well (which education certainly plays at least some part in ). I have people who live down the road from me for whom $50 is an unattainable amount of money in any given moment, and on the other side of me lives a psychiatrist with a huge log mansion.

If you guys noticed, in the video where the trailer search was conducted yesterday, right to the side of the Boswell's beat up trailer is a sub division with very nice homes. It looks odd, and it is , but it's common to see that here.

MOO

I have to say as a nosy person I really enjoy the local reporters in this case but as a professional in the field I find these slips and leaks concerning. So far MSM has reported that they saw a “booking sheet” that MB wasn’t pregnant, that LE’s not released warrant was for a pillow and piece of styrofoam, now a misquote of a potential witness that was removed. There’s a reason MSM is usually slower to report things...making sure the disclosure is allowed and won’t hinder the investigation or get the news station sued!

I must be showing my age because for the most part they seem so young and inexperienced.

I still l think WM might have given the pillow tip. As to why he didn't lead LE to Evelyn, I don't know. Maybe he doesn't know, if he came into it after the fact. I wouldn't want to know if I were him.

If Evelyn was smothered with a pillow, would LE be able to tell that? I mean beyond possible vomit and saliva?

It sure would have been easier to tell that 2 months ago. If Evelyn's body has been well enough preserved due to being very cold for 2 months... maybe, imo. Can anyone, who lives in the area, tell us what the average temperatures have been for the months of December and January? Would the baby still be well preserved if she's been outside all this time?

And... does anyone know if, when the weather warms up, a body that has been very well preserved in cold water, would rise to the surface of a lake or pond as it decomposes? It's an awful subject matter and hard to pair it with that cute little face and bouncy-little body... but, if the body could reappear in such a way... Evelyn might be found when the weather warms up. Really, I want to keep hope that she will be found and given the respect she so deserved in life. Leaving her out there, abandoned, imo, is all she has right now. JMO and speculation.

I don’t know if it’s allowed so pls report this if it’s not. I was reading the Google reviews of a certain chicken restaurant and some were indicating that negative reviews had been removed and another asked why the restaurant’s FB had been removed. interesting
MOO

The SM mob is out in force, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads