Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe not brainwashed, maybe MB just has a lot of issues and she didnt care for her child as much as herself?
I
They may not have been directly involved but I think Angela knows something. When she made that comment about his regretting it if he called DFS I think she meant he would regret getting MB in trouble and having to spend the rest of her life in prison. Jmo

I took her comment to mean, “you will regret opening this can of worms”.

Have you noticed that when the family members talk about EB it’s as if they know she is gone (unfortunately my mind is going to deceased)?

- AB: “I want to resolve this situation with my granddaughter”. Not find my granddaughter. Resolve it. Like make my daughter admit she was framing me.

-DJ: “when they get to the bottom of it, MB will be there” (paraphrasing). Not when they find Evelyn. When they get to the bottom of it.

-WM to the bails bondsman: “she knows where Evelyn is”. I don’t know why but this makes me think her body and not her living person.

I don’t think her family is pleading and searching because I think they all know what she has done. I think her father calling DCS was his way of holding her accountable.

Maybe not brainwashed, maybe MB just has a lot of issues and she didnt care for her child as much as herself?
I
They may not have been directly involved but I think Angela knows something. When she made that comment about his regretting it if he called DFS I think she meant he would regret getting MB in trouble and having to spend the rest of her life in prison. Jmo

Have you noticed that when the family members talk about EB it’s as if they know she is gone (unfortunately my mind is going to deceased)?

- AB: “I want to resolve this situation with my granddaughter”. Not find my granddaughter. Resolve it. Like make my daughter admit she was framing me.

-DJ: “when they get to the bottom of it, MB will be there” (paraphrasing). Not when they find Evelyn. When they get to the bottom of it.

-WM to the bails bondsman: “she knows where Evelyn is”. I don’t know why but this makes me think her body and not her living person.

I don’t think her family is pleading and searching because I think they all know what she has done. I think her father calling DCS was his way of holding her accountable.

I

Sadly, I think you have this exactly right. :(

On the topic of missing never found children, I think these have stuck with me the most......
Haleigh Cummings......down so many heartbreaking rabbit holes on this one. Precious Kyron Horman. Infuriating what happed and still happening there. Baby Lisa.....my hope is a certain person there burns in hell.
There are so many

As far as little Haleigh.... As I recall the dogs went down the path behind the trailer and stopped at the river bank. Then Leonard showed up and looked everywhere else and lots of media excitement ensued.

She'd have been gone by then anyway with all the alligators in that river. Sometimes the easiest answer is the right answer. I always assumed she was placed into that river just as the dogs had indicated.

I think of Kyron every day. I think I must be lucky I never followed the Baby Lisa case. I see how dear she was to everyone here so I guess I dodged a very painful bullet.
JMO

I am sure LE hates it and it probably isn’t the best strategy, but I am hoping that TBsr’s, extremely difficult to decipher sometimes, SM posts somehow break this case wide open. It appears that he has been able to log into MB’s FB and is posting all the things.

As for WM, just yuck!! I can read lips fairly well since I have hearing loss, but I just couldn’t stomach watching him without needing to bleach my eyes.

As far as little Haleigh.... As I recall the dogs went down the path behind the trailer and stopped at the river bank. Then Leonard showed up and looked everywhere else and lots of media excitement ensued.

She'd have been gone by then anyway with all the alligators in that river. Sometimes the easiest answer is the right answer. I always assumed she was placed into that river just as the dogs had indicated.

I think of Kyron every day. I think I must be lucky I never followed the Baby Lisa case. I see how dear she was to everyone here so I guess I dodged a very painful bullet.
JMO

BBM;

I do too. Anytime I see a picture of a red-eyed tree frog, I think of him.

I am sure LE hates it and it probably isn’t the best strategy, but I am hoping that TBsr’s, extremely difficult to decipher sometimes, SM posts somehow break this case wide open. It appears that he has been able to log into MB’s FB and is posting all the things.

As for WM, just yuck!! I can read lips fairly well since I have hearing loss, but I just couldn’t stomach watching him without needing to bleach my eyes.
I must have missed this....that almost makes me want to get on SM. *Almost*

I think that they’re posting screenshots that other people have sent into them or that they’ve found on other FB pages dedicated to finding EB. Most of those I’ve seen already.

I think that they’re posting screenshots that other people have sent into them or that they’ve found on other FB pages dedicated to finding EB. Most of those I’ve seen already.
The reason I say that he has been able to log in is that someone posted that MB was showing active on FB, which of course she wouldn’t be given where she is right now.

Seeing AB and WM makes me physically ill. What has AB done in trying to 'resolve' her missing granddaughter??

There are a lot of people praying and trying to locate baby Evelyn, just wish her own so called family would join in.

On AB and WM: I see them acting like they know the baby is deceased and gone for good. They're not going to pretend to look for a baby that they know won't be found (or that they prefer not be found anyway so that things can quiet down and the family will, once again, be left alone to live in relative anonymity.)

And, another thing... pretending to search would take a lot of energy just to "put on a show" for everybody. AB hasn't even obtained a lawyer yet. At this point, other than being livid with anger towards MB, they just don't care, imo. And, now they're reunited again. Sigh, ain't love grand.

I think AB and her boyfriend have known Evelyn is deceased at least since the daily visits from MB and HW at TBsr's house... they know that people suspect them so they won't bother trying to play innocent. Instead, they'll just keep their mouths shut to avoid tripping themselves up. I don't expect either one of them, or MB, to ever voluntarily "give in" and come clean of anything.... ever. unless they're offered a nice plea deal. You have to give people like these people something they value if you expect get anything from them. They don't give anything "for free" just because "it's the right thing to do."
ALL JMO

I refuse to watch any of the news from the court room I don’t want to see either one of these scumbags. From what I gather they put on some great performances today from reading through the thread. In addition I read that some felt they needed to take a bath after watching them which is why I gave everyone a heads up to stock up on the Brillo pads I doubt it’s gonna get any better from here on out!!!

From everyone’s notes it looks like she’s trying to hire a lawyer so she’s more concerned about getting her self a lawyer and getting off on the charges rather than driving day and night to try to find her granddaughter. Unbelievable!!!!!!

I hope all of them rot from the inside out! This is unreal that THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHERE EVELYN is and won’t say a word!!

then again why should she go out day and night looking for her maybe it’s because she knows there’s nothing to find!!! Ugh!!!!
You don’t want to see it! It was disgusting, and I can handle a lot, but this made me physically sick!

Actually if you look closely at them they are from MB acct not the other party which means someone has accessed her account. I've seen screenshots of both ways of the same conversations. BuT...I also learned this week there is quite a few apps out these days that you can create fake screenshots of facebook messenger that look totally real. Technology is scary and why it takes so long for the investigators to sort thru electronic means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx