Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what was he saying back and forth and who was he talking to???
I saw he mouthed I love you to someone! Ha! If AB was appearing at 9 also, it could have been her, but I thought he was still in N.C.?????? MOO
I saw he mouthed I love you to someone! Ha! If AB was appearing at 9 also, it could have been her, but I thought he was still in N.C.?????? MOO
Nevermind! I guess they are there together in court! Lol

from what I can tell, he does a few " I love you's" blew a kiss and after he talked to his lawyer it looks like he said
"my neighbor" or "my neighborhood" then said "it is" then after that there were a few "what?" IMO

From the article:

[...]

McCloud’s lawyer told the judge that they were ready for a preliminary trial, but the State of Tennessee was not.

His lawyer said witnesses from North Carolina are not able to appear in court yet, despite the judge saying the hearing should not come as a surprise.

McCloud’s lawyer asked for a court date of March 24 and a reduction in bond.

The judge agreed to schedule the hearing for March 24, the same date as Angela’s next appearance.

McCloud’s bond remains the same.

[...]

Next court date set for Angela Boswell and William McCloud
[...]

“I can’t find an attorney that will take the case,” Boswell told the judge, citing a “stigma” that surrounds it.

[...]

Boswell said she had called several lawyers and that she was having difficulty hearing back from them.

Lauderback asked when she was going to have an attorney.

“I’m working on that. I’m Googling, trying to find lawyers,” Boswell said.

[...]

Boswell briefly left the courtroom after her portion of the proceedings, but came back in to observe McCloud’s appearance.

[...]

Hey there— I’m new here and have been following along for a week or so. After reading this new update from MB’s dad, I now have a theory to share:

It sounds like MB became obsessed with HW and wanted to live with him. What if HW told her that he didn’t want a child or didn’t want to take care of someone else’s child, so MB “took care of the situation”. Whether that was getting rid of Evelyn or even just leaving her unsupervised, causing an accidental death that was then covered up? To me, HW seems to be the catalyst in all this. He comes into the picture, the baby disappears, she moves out of her house, etc.

If she was spending all her time with HW, it’s possible that her father wasn’t aware that EB was missing, especially if she kept spouting lies about her whereabouts. I do 100% agree that EB was failed by her family, but if her mom became obsessed with HW and spent every waking hour with him, she may have been avoiding her father.

I do think MB’s mom is involved with the cover up and agree with the theory that the BMW was “hush money”. TBSr reported EB missing on a Tuesday, the same day that AB said she was leaving her dad’s and going to a motel. She also told TBSr he “would be sorry” that he reported her missing.

I don’t think anyone is to blame for EB except for MB and maybe HW. If HW has MB brainwashed, she may think she is doing all this for him or to be with him. HW may not have been directly involved, but he may just be the reason behind all this and know more than he is willing to say.
Welcome! I tend to agree with your scenario!

Next court date set for Angela Boswell and William McCloud
[...]

“I can’t find an attorney that will take the case,” Boswell told the judge, citing a “stigma” that surrounds it.

[...]

Boswell said she had called several lawyers and that she was having difficulty hearing back from them.

Lauderback asked when she was going to have an attorney.

“I’m working on that. I’m Googling, trying to find lawyers,” Boswell said.

[...]

Boswell briefly left the courtroom after her portion of the proceedings, but came back in to observe McCloud’s appearance.

[...]

How is she going to pay a lawyer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members