Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At about the 1:53 mark , watch how her eyes dart all over the courtroom when the TBI agent describes finding the body in the exact same clothing she reported Evelyn last seen wearing. She's almost frantically checking around the room to gauge everyone's reaction to that. And to me, she actually looks like a cornered little girl for the first time. IMO

TBI Agent confirms Megan Boswell made 'inculpatory statements' with regard to Evelyn Boswell's death

(ETA : In truth, when I saw that, it was the first time I thought to myself, " You guys better have this kid on constant suicide watch. "

Wooooooowwwwwww. Wow. Wow. Her eyes speak volumes, you're right, IMO.

i think you misunderstood what i said

what i meant was, if she is lying her story won't match what police find but if she does end up telling truthfully what happened to Evelyn then the evidence they can find should match what she says ( if she says anything, i think she will when she realises she is cornered )

what i was saying i hope doesn't happen is Evelyn's poor body is so decomposed like you said or she died in a way isn't obvious and they can't fit the jigsaw puzzle together and then MB when she realises they cant figure it out just says " oh yeah she died in her sleep or from SIDS" and when it goes to court because they don't have enough evidence to go after her the judge or jury has to take into her account her version of events and she gets off with a lesser crime

that is what i was saying would be really horrible because its happened in other cases, i am hoping the police are able to build a strong enough case to lock her down for it and not let her slip out - MOO
Yes, I see what you were saying but I wasn't referring to that, I was referring to an example I used in my post about finding evidence of abuse.

But even if the baby died from SIDS and the evidence supports that she can still be charged with homicide because she did not seek immediate medical attention. So it would still fall under the category of homicide or murder by abuse or neglect. Imo

Last edited:
Why would anyone in their right mind store a deceased body where they know it will eventually be discovered? Something is off in this case (well most of it is) I sure wish they would say *where* poor little Evelyn's remains were found on the property.

Who allowed the *clothing, toys, and diapers* to be brought to TB'sr residence, and who transported these items and when? I wonder if it was all left behind at the trailer she (MB) was kicked out of?

I am full of questions but no way to get answers.

Yes, I understand what you are saying but I wasn't referring to that, I was referring to an example I used in my post about finding evidence of abuse.

Even if the baby died from SIDS and the evidence supports that she can still be charged with homicide because she did not seek immediate medical attention. So it would still fall under the category of homicide by abuse or neglect.

Imo

I know what you are saying, but I think its pretty obvious she didn't die from SIDS.

The thing I keep going back to is it only take seconds, minutes, to lash out in anger and really harm a baby. My theory still is MB took pretty good care of EB (supported by her dad) until a new love interest came along. MB’s anger and resentment built as HW made clear he was not going to raise someone else’s child and MB just snapped - harming Evelyn.

She didn’t know what to do so she literally threw her motherhood away (baby, toys, diapers) and told everyone the baby went to live with Evelyn’s father and she was back to single girl Maggie, soon to be Mrs Woods.
And the thing I almost forgot in all this sadness is that she...MB...never reported her missing!!! Granddaddy is the one who raised the flag. If he had not done that, would she ever have reported her baby missing??? She was in a fantasy world. I just can't imagine. jmo

And the thing I almost forgot in all this sadness is that she...MB...never reported her missing!!! Granddaddy is the one who raised the flag. If he had not done that, would she ever have reported her baby missing??? She was in a fantasy world. I just can't imagine. jmo

I think it may have been like the Casey Anthony thing - she wanted a lot of time to pass so that it would be harder to find out what happened to her. :( Plus - she was never 'missing'. Ugh just thinking about it makes me sick.

but it wouldn't be murder 1 like in the gannon case right? what are the years for murder from neglect do you know?
Well it depends on the state but the same is true for Gannon's case. Even if murder was not intended it is still Murder 1. All they need to prove was that the 'injury' was intended, as a reasonable person would know that such an injury 'could' result in death. That's how I understand it.

In most states when a child dies as a result of abuse it is considered a murder or homicide. Children are helpless and are completely dependent on their caregivers to ensure their well-being. We would have to look up the charges in this state to see what the sentence would be. Her age might be a factor as well and the fact that she doesn't have a record. They might lesson the charges if it truly was an accident and she panicked. But Tampering with a body can result in a harsh sentence, too. It would have helped if she had cooperated with LE from the beginning.

I think there is an attorney here somewhere who can help.

IMO

Well it depends on the state but the same is true for Gannon's case. Even if murder was not intended it is still Murder 1. All they need to prove was that the 'injury' was intended, as a reasonable person would know that such an injury 'could' result in death. That's how I understand it.

In most states when a child dies as a result of abuse it is considered a murder or homicide. Children are helpless and are completely dependent on their caregivers to ensure their well-being. We would have to look up the charges in this state to see what the sentence would be. Her age might be a factor as well and the fact that she doesn't have a record. They might lesson the charges if it truly was an accident and she panicked. But Tampering with a body can result in a harsh sentence, too. It would have helped if she had cooperated with LE from the beginning.

I think there is an attorney here somewhere who can help.

IMO

I think @Alethea answered this a few pages back.

When did Megan turn 18? They could be seeking capital murder charges if MB was older than 18 since one of the aggravating circumstances leading to capital murder is victim under 12 or a particularly cruel and heinous act.

They might lesson the charges if it truly was an accident and she panicked.

i dont think she did herself any favours if she tries for this angle of defense with all the stories, it makes it really hard to accept even a jury might have issues unless there is some sort of evidence that points that way

its going to be interesting to see what charges they end up filing for MB at the end of this, but they hinted today they expect to charge her so its coming at some point we're probably waiting on autopsy and test results to come back and some good old fashioned police work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill