Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way she looks in that video makes me wonder if they are going to try and go for the 'insanity defense'?
This is what I have been thinking, too! They will bring up her raising and what she endured through her childhood years and all that mess. Right now, IMO This is really the only defense they have NOT Unless they blame others around her just like she was doing in the interviews.
MOO

<modsnip: unnecessary> I just want to say I don’t believe any of them not even TBsr or his SO. Unless their entire house and surrounding area stinks on a daily basis and it’s the norm for them ...how did they not smell decay or something I am sorry but I just don’t buy it.. reporting her missing was in my eyes is just some more twisted BS from “the B compound’. One would have to believe they never set foot in that shed this entire time
and I find that very hard to believe

<modsnip>
It is ten acres?

Very detailed article about MB's court appearance this morning.

MAR 9, 2020
TBI Agent says exact clothing Megan Boswell described was found on child’s body
[...]

Another key moment came when Judge James Goodwin asked Fraley about statements Megan made during interviews with investigators.

“Did Ms. Boswell make any inculpatory statements with regard to the death of Evelyn Boswell?” asked Goodwin.

“Did you say culpatory or…?” Fraley asked.

“Inculpatory,” Goodwin said.

“Yes,” Fraley answered.

Inculpatory statements are legally defined as incriminating or placing guilt or responsibility.

When asked further about the inculpatory statements question, Staubus told News Channel 11 he could not elaborate further beyond what was actually said in court.

“The judge asked if there was any inculpatory information that Agent Fraley had obtained during the investigation. He said yes,” Staubus said.

[...]

This is what I have been thinking, too! They will bring up her raising and what she endured through her childhood years and all that mess. Right now, IMO This is really the only defense they have NOT Unless they blame others around her just like she was doing in the interviews.
MOO

Ugh you are so right! As if anyone cares. The only thing that should be on her mind is her daughters' childhood and what she ultimately endured. Seriously how can anyone be a defense lawyer when their client is guilty of such a thing?
EVERYONE has endured something bad in their past - not everyone commits murder. I can't wait for that 'defense' to be someday thrown out of every courtroom.

DBM bc I obviously am in need of sleep.

But for real.... Am I the only one thinking more arrests are coming? Because it is still strange and confusing to me how WM and AB got the crack out if Dodge the night the Amber alert was issued!
MOO

Last edited:
I know what you are saying, but I think its pretty obvious she didn't die from SIDS.
Yes, and no matter what caused her child's death, she didn't seek medical attention, she disposed of the body in an attempt to hide what she had done, she didn't cooperate once DFS got involved, she lied to detectives, and she blamed everyone else but herself for her daughter's disappearance.
She made every wrong move she could make. Imo

Wooooooowwwwwww. wow. Wow. Her eyes speak volumes, you're right, IMO.

I think that means she's not the one who gave the tip about where baby Evelyn was hidden and I'm not sure how she's going to hold up during a trial. That reaction to information she already knew LE / TBI had to have seen is way overboard. She's not kidding she couldn't take a polygraph!

Yes, and no matter what caused her child's death, she didn't seek medical attention, she disposed of the body in an attempt to hide what she had done, she didn't cooperate once DFS got involved, she lied to detectives, and she blamed everyone else but herself for her daughter's disappearance.
She made every wrong move she could make. Imo

Exactly! And that screams guilt. No one that was innocent of the crime would do that - heck even if I was walking by and saw someone I didn't know that was in need of medical attention I would call 911, let alone for my own flesh and blood! People are so cold hearted.
Even if it was some kind of 'accident', which I doubt, if she had called 911 and told them what happened she wouldn't have gotten in trouble like she is now. Not in the courtroom anyways.
I just hope and PRAY this isn't another Casey Anthony thing and she gets off on some elaborate lie.

<modsnip: unnecessary> I just want to say I don’t believe any of them not even TBsr or his SO. Unless their entire house and surrounding area stinks on a daily basis and it’s the norm for them ...how did they not smell decay or something I am sorry but I just don’t buy it.. reporting her missing was in my eyes is just some more twisted BS from “the B compound’. One would have to believe they never set foot in that shed this entire time
and I find that very hard to believe

<modsnip>
Totally agree!!

I feel guilty that I took pleasure in seeing her stumble, but I also wish she had done a face plant. Partially, I think, because I wish something would wipe that idiot smile from her face.

Yeah what was that all about??? Its like she is literally enjoying this. She likely thought she would get away with it and the cops would believe every word she said. She wasn't even crying!

Very detailed article about MB's court appearance this morning.

MAR 9, 2020
TBI Agent says exact clothing Megan Boswell described was found on child’s body
[...]

Another key moment came when Judge James Goodwin asked Fraley about statements Megan made during interviews with investigators.

“Did Ms. Boswell make any inculpatory statements with regard to the death of Evelyn Boswell?” asked Goodwin.

“Did you say culpatory or…?” Fraley asked.

“Inculpatory,” Goodwin said.

“Yes,” Fraley answered.

Inculpatory statements are legally defined as incriminating or placing guilt or responsibility.

When asked further about the inculpatory statements question, Staubus told News Channel 11 he could not elaborate further beyond what was actually said in court.

“The judge asked if there was any inculpatory information that Agent Fraley had obtained during the investigation. He said yes,” Staubus said.

[...]

The fact she was found in described clothing seals the deal for me. I hope they get a confession. There is no reason for MB to lie anymore. Reality must set in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill