Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right. Last night watching the news reporter everything did look close, but she kept saying they were pretty far away. And she mentioned they were at the nearby church.
I think the perspective was misleading because I later Googled the address and according to the map and street view, the church is a bit of a distance. I think [USE =262998]@TN Hiker[/USER] could give us a more accurate account since they reported they were there today. Just seems strange to me. jmo

This Google Earth map is from 2015. When I draw a straight line from the house to the church it measures 525 feet... The video used by the media last night made the shed behind the church look like it was extremely close to the house, imo. After measuring the distance, I can see the video created an illusion... (due to the camera lens, I think?)

ETA: Thank-you kindly to the moderator who carried this over from the last thread when I missed the deadline :)

Attachments

• TB'S HOUSE.jpg
    TB'S HOUSE.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
If MB, AB, WM, and HW aren’t all in on the coverup together, then what the hell were they doing meeting every single day for 2 weeks, when nothing suggests they were particularly close before.

Also, about the lawyer being the one to inform MB, well, LE wouldn’t need to inform her if she’s the one who told them where the body was. JMO.

Last edited:
I'm not sure about any of that.
My friend is a Jailer, in another county. I called and ask her, she said it depends but most the time they let a family member or attorney do it. It is always done in private with as much dignity as can be given depending on the circumstances. In this case there is a chance that she really did not know and thought her mom had took the baby to keep it safe. She said they do not like passing bad news to inmates whether they like them or not.

She's "obviously upset"?
What does that even mean with her?
That she's not giggling at every moment? That she's not mentioning sweet potatoes constantly?
Whatever.
She can eat a bagga.....
Ugh.
I need 47 beers and a lobotomy.

This Google Earth map is from 2015. When I draw a straight line from the house to the church it measures 525 feet...

that church seemed a lot closer in the photos last night, yeah could have been a wide angle or high quality zoom lens

but lots of police were parked in what seemed to be that car park in your google maps

I'm curious as to where they found EB on the property because in the interview of TBSr a few pages up the reporter asked him if he'd talked to his daughter (them) after seeing her on Thanksgiving he said no. And that he'd only talk to AB. I wonder how MB got kick out of her trailer and there was no contact between her and her father or that EB was found on his property and I think very very close to the house he was living in. How did he not smell a body unless the baby was kept in a freezer or something.
I may be a little fuzzy on this but didn't the trailer belong to TB Jr.? If she was kicked out, maybe he did the honors. MOO

This Google Earth map is from 2015. When I draw a straight line from the house to the church it measures 525 feet... The video used by the media last night made the shed behind the church look like it was extremely close to the house, imo. After measuring the distance, I can see the video created an illusion... (due to the camera lens, I think?)
I agree and when I saw the map I was surprised at the distance. I was primarily looking for crime scene tape, and was shocked when there wasn't any I could see at least. I was also surprised when they didn't seal the house off. It made me think their finding the baby was all they were there for. And maybe no searches were needed. They had the info they needed. I'm hoping this will wrap up quickly and all the guilty will be off the streets and incarcerated. And justice will be swift in coming for beautiful little Evelyn. :(

@TN Hiker thanks i just saw your post on the other thread, i wrote my post just before bed australian time so had no idea if someone was going to do it

its really nice what you did, a way for everyone here to send our thoughts to Evelyn since we all followed this so heavily since it begun, i appreciate it alot

Thanks I was wondering because last night and today all I've seen is the media all over the place. Found in a home found on property I was wondering if they've given an answer yet.

Yes, I wish the various media would be consistent. I have only heard, "at a home" but not "in a home" and I've heard "searched the property" and "near... (or around) a shed" as to where LE was standing. Has anyone actually heard "in a home?" Because, if so... it's just too contradictory for me to try and sort out :mad: I think this particular LE dept should hand out written statements to the media outlets! Or, are all cases like this... where breaking news is inexact?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine