Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chimes
t45108.gif

Evelyn Boswell Remains Found
View attachment 237126

@TN Hiker did a great job they look fantastic, something pretty for a pretty girl

i saw some other media outlets had also pin pointed the display TN Hiker did

i saw her angel she put as well i think its the clear angel on the stick

im glad we were able to put a little something there, it just shows we all support Evelyn and we are watching

I think they were hoping AB did something stupid and someone out there could really have Evelyn. In AB’s world (or in any world really!) $20k in cash is a lot for information you heard. I think they knew the next most likely thing was Evelyn was harmed by her mom so they weren’t going to enable MB.

Thanks Alethea. Just so upset. Trying to make heads or tails but it’s not possible. Nothing makes sense and Baby Evelyn is gone. So heartbreaking

Just like Mariah Woods, too.

I swear, if someone put this sweet baby in a garbage bag like a piece of trash I’m going to scream.
Seriously.
Earlier today I thought for sure she had at least been buried, and I took some weird comfort in that. Now I don't know, and I am just So. Fracking. Angry.

On top of the angry at the whole situation. Next level angry.

Y'ALL!!! These pictures really touch me! The outpouring love for this BabyGirl is so overwhelming. But really, who could resist those little fat cheeks and that sweet smile! I think I fell in love with baby Evelyn at the first picture!
I do hope those stuffed animals are donated in Evelyn's name to babies that do not get "spoiled" enough!
Thank you to the ones from WS community that added to the memorial!

All those pictures of baby Evelyn’s memorial tree and even the memorial at the sheriffs office......(tears) Our family tonight is utterly heartbroken.
Baby Evelyn ....I hope you know how many of us here loved you, cared about you and prayed so hard for a better outcome but it wasn’t to be
Fly high and free beautiful little Evelyn

As many of you know, I am a new member as of this investigation. After not finding much information in the media, I stumbled across this forum and began to silently follow along. What drew me to the site was the members all seemed educated, thoughtful, respectful, insightful, and informative. For a few days now I have become an active member of the site.

I have not posted since I saw the news of Evelyn’s remains this morning because frankly, I have no words. As a mother, my heart is broken for this sweet girl.

As I have been following along post-discovery, what is upsetting me are the “new” contributors who are going against the exact qualities that drew me to the site. The carefully thought out, educated, well structured posts are being overshadowed by negativity.

I get it, everyone has their opinions. But Evelyn was a human child. Whatever “mags” and “granny” and “chick shack guy” did or did not do doesn’t change that fact.

No matter what anyone says, I am never going to believe that MB was innocent in all this. I don’t buy for one minute that she didn’t know (or at the very least suspect) that her child was dead. For that, I hope she gets what she deserves.

To everyone else, a little respect (and a little proof reading) goes a long way.

Welcome!
I joined Websleuths in December. I am intentionally not on any SM, but on this site I know I will find intelligent, compassionate and reasonable posters with whom to share opinions, as well as discuss facts that have been stated by LE and MSM.
You've touched on some issues that I wanted to mention, but didn't. Thank you! I have taught English for 26 years and my finger always itches to correct misspellings. I resist, because I know that's not the purpose of this forum.

I just need to say this, and then I am going the heck to bed.

I was a new mom at 19. And you know what? It's not easy.

But at the same time, its also not that hard.

Because I made that person. I built her with my body. I spent 9 months growing her. I spent 3/4 of a year watching her bloom inside of me. She is a part of me.

Yeah, man. Being a young mom is hard. Your friends are at school, they're partying, they are doing stuff you cannot do. The money you earn isn't going to your fun fund. Its going to feed and clothe and shelter the human that you chose to bring into this world.

I had a lot of hard years, bringing her up. Times (funds) were tight. I "gave up" a lot of stuff so that she could have. She knows some of that, but not the half of it.

It was hard. But goodness, it wasnt THAT hard. She's my baby. She's almost 27, drives me nuts sometimes, still my baby.

It's not that damn hard, the "sacrifice" is nothing.

Love and protect the life you choose to bring into the world.

Not that hard.

In regards to the attorney status- If you watch the court room video during MB last court appearance you will hear the judge specifically said that attorney was ONLY for that courts general session phase in that courtroom. He said since it was moving foward to criminal court another would be appointed to her at that time.

I believe the trailer she left a mess is on a different property, so she would have had to move Evelyn to this property at some point if that were the case.

Yes, and if Evelyn's body was truly hidden in with MB's belongings, I think it would mean that MB brought Evelyn's body to the shed at a different time then when her belongings arrived. (Unless the trailer was furnished and all the furnishings were left behind.) Then I think she could handle what she brought with her on her own.

Because, if MB had a bed, dressers, living room furniture, boxes of stuff, etc, she would need help moving all that. She'd need someone with a truck, I would think. Is there anyone who would hide the body of their baby in with their possessions and then have someone pack up those things... transport them... and then unpack them again? That seems unlikely to me.

Then, too... maybe the furniture was given to her and she just left it all behind and only grabbed what would fit into a car... clothing, toiletries, and the like. She was going to have to move in with someone, somewhere... so maybe she thought she'd travel light as there would already be furniture wherever she landed. After all, she did leave the baby stroller behind...

Just thinking of the logistics of it all and whether she had any possessions at all... (other than her deceased baby) stored in the shed. But, I can also see her, from what very little I know of her, hiding Evelyn away with her stored possessions, as others have said.
MB seems to be a "shortest distance between two points ~or~ if 5 minutes of effort will do as bare necessity... why bother adding any extras" kind of person. JMO

Last edited:
I just need to say this, and then I am going the heck to bed.

I was a new mom at 19. And you know what? It's not easy.

But at the same time, its also not that hard.

Because I made that person. I built her with my body. I spent 9 months growing her. I spent 3/4 of a year watching her bloom inside of me. She is a part of me.

Yeah, man. Being a young mom is hard. Your friends are at school, they're partying, they are doing stuff you cannot do. The money you earn isn't going to your fun fund. Its going to feed and clothe and shelter the human that you chose to bring into this world.

I had a lot of hard years, bringing her up. Times (funds) were tight. I "gave up" a lot of stuff so that she could have. She knows some of that, but not the half of it.

It was hard. But goodness, it wasnt THAT hard. She's my baby. She's almost 27, drives me nuts sometimes, still my baby.

It's not that damn hard, the "sacrifice" is nothing.

Love and protect the life you choose to bring into the world.

Not that hard.
Just want to thank you for this post! Having a child is not a walk in the park for anyone at any age, IMO. But with teens, they do have to loose that "social butterfly" aspect, where older women may be more settled later on in life.
With that said, you pull your big pants up, reset your priorities and take care of that responsibility you carried for 9 months!!

ETA: IF someone cannot do this, allow another loving family that cannot have babies love that Baby!!!

William McCloud declines comment at home after remains believed to be Evelyn Boswell found
[...]

News Channel 11 went to an address listed on court documents for Angela Boswell, and William McCloud answered the door.

When asked if he would speak on camera about the possible discovery of Evelyn, McCloud said, “I will be right back.”

A few seconds later, McCloud opened the door back up and asked, “Do you see that in the driveway?” He then pointed to the news vehicle parked in the driveway. “You need to get right back in your car and leave,” McCloud said.

[...]

Yes, and if Evelyn's body was truly hidden in with MB's belongings, I think it would mean that MB brought Evelyn's body to the shed at a different time than when her belongings arrived. (Unless the trailer was furnished and all the furnishings were left behind.) Then I think she could handle what she brought with her on her own.

Because, if MB had a bed, dressers, living room furniture, boxes of stuff, etc, she would need help moving all that. She'd need someone with a truck, I would think. Is there anyone who would hide the body of their baby in with their possessions and then have someone pack up those things... transport them... and then unpack them again? That seems unlikely to me.

Then, too... maybe the furniture was given to her and she just left it all behind and only grabbed what would fit into a car... clothing, toiletries, and the like. She was going to have to move in with someone, somewhere... so maybe she thought she'd travel light as there would already be furniture wherever she landed. After all, she did leave the baby stroller behind...

Just thinking of the logistics of it all and whether she had any possessions at all... (other than her deceased baby) stored in the shed. But, I can also see her, from what very little I know of her, hiding Evelyn away with her stored possessions, as others have said.
MB seems to be a "shortest distance between two points ~or~ if 5 minutes of effort will do as bare necessity... why bother adding any extras" kind of person. JMO

From the photos I’ve seen, the trailer was furnished and things like a bed, dresser, nightstand, curtains, were left behind.

William McCloud declines comment at home after remains believed to be Evelyn Boswell found
[...]

News Channel 11 went to an address listed on court documents for Angela Boswell, and William McCloud answered the door.

When asked if he would speak on camera about the possible discovery of Evelyn, McCloud said, “I will be right back.”

A few seconds later, McCloud opened the door back up and asked, “Do you see that in the driveway?” He then pointed to the news vehicle parked in the driveway. “You need to get right back in your car and leave,” McCloud said.

[...]
Cause, of course he did. Ugh.

[...]

[...]

Yuck! I can’t believe the reporter went up to wherever he lives. I wonder why he said I’ll be right back did he have to go ask his woman for permission. Sorry. Just very upset. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay