Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *MOM ARRESTED* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who can't understand why TB might have moved MB and Evelyn out of his house and into the trailer, let me pose a hypothetical for you.

Let's say that MB and Evelyn were living in TB's house, along with TB's significant other and his 2 minor children. And let's say that TB is a recovering addict, and perhaps his SO is as well (again, this is a hypothetical). And there are minor children in the home. Let's say that MB was doing drugs in TB's home...and perhaps doing other things or hanging with other people who might cause issues within the household. Let's even go so far as to hypothesize that MB was stealing money from TB. Could you understand under those circumstances why TB might have booted MB from his home and into a trailer that he owned ? Removed, but no so far removed that he couldn't have some control over her, or at the very least, keep an eye on her.

Just curious if that hypothetical might change anyone's mind.
Very possible. They also actually have 3 minor (under 6y/o) kids in the home, so hypothetically a 4th, with “free babysitting” assumed, might have been another factor.
I think it's even simpler than that. New grandma and MB didn't get along. Probably because MB is a liar causing issues and was used to running the house. I doubt new grandma appreciated that.

ETA grammar
And for this too, it could have been mutual. I’m not sure any 19 y/o would appreciate a 25 y/o pseudo step mom

(edit to fix error)

My theory the short version - I believe MB smothered EB. Didn't LE take a pillow from under the trailer? EB would not stop crying - probably from her broken arm....
IF the broken arm was a real thing(MB just blamed the dad to disassociate herself from it) what else could have happened? IMO, If you look children in these cases with breaks and fractures, they usually end up finding multiple injuries. This makes wonder if she sustained worse injuries, skull fracture, internal organ damage.
Unfortunately there are so many scenarios.

IF the broken arm was a real thing(MB just blamed the dad to disassociate herself from it) what else could have happened? IMO, If you look children in these cases with breaks and fractures, they usually end up finding multiple injuries. This makes wonder if she sustained worse injuries, skull fracture, internal organ damage.
Unfortunately there are so many scenarios.

EB was never 'with' her father - that was a lie. Plus I will have to wait & see what the autopsy says & see if it fits my short theory above! And then if not - will have to re-do my thoughts!

The timeline of who-said-what in this case has me completely confused. Did MB claim Evelyn had sustained a broken arm with her father before or after HW's media interview where he made that claim? Just thinking about MB's ever changing story makes me think that maybe there was an agreed-upon story that she and any others involved were supposed to stick to and, being a bit simple, she couldn't keep it straight. MOO, I may be barking up the wrong tree.

EB was never 'with' her father - that was a lie. Plus I will have to wait & see what the autopsy says & see if it fits my short theory above! And then if not - will have to re-do my thoughts!
I know EB wasn't with her father, I said MB could have just made up that to disassociate herself and not have to take responsibility for her actions.
I wonder IF she did suffocate her why she would hide the pillow...panicking I assume... dna from Evelyn could be explained easily on a pillow. I just hope they can get a definite COD after this long.

Last edited:
If a few WBer's are willing, I'd like to throw something out to the group. Goal being, pick it apart or find logic to support.

There are several theories on the table. It seems most believe MB is involved, but to what extent?

Question: In your opinion, based on everything we know to be true thus far, was MB present when Evelyn passed or is she covering for someone?
I do think MB is responsible. I was leaning towards accidental but @Alethea had a very good thought about MB smothering Evelyn and I agree. I do not think she was able to cover this alone. To me she had to have help. Seeing her interview I feel she is immature and would have panicked after the fact and called someone for help. Not sure about AB. To me she is not the nurturing, protective type and does not seem like she would protect anyone if it would be trouble for her. I think if MB was helped it was someone who cares about her deeply. I do not think TBsr or jr are involved. MOO!! MOO!!

I see regret in my very near future because it is soooo far beyond my bedtime. That said, I have one more thought to pose to the group before I can settle my mind for sleep.

Where did all of her money go? TBsr/Fiancee claimed that MB took out a loan on the Chevy Cruz, even though it was fully paid for. Family provided a place to live and watched Evelyn (so no child care expenses). MB was enrolled in school and would (IMO) receive money from financial aid. She was working at the Chicken Shack. And...(I'm not even adding an IMO to this one because I live in this area and am very familiar with the culture)...she was most certainly recieving benefits from the State. One of those benefits would be Food Stamps (single mother, low income) which can be exchanged with willing participants for cash.

What was she doing with her money?

The overage from the standard Pell Grant for which MB would almost certainly qualify would have been significant. The maximum annual grant is $6195 and Northeast State annual tuition would not have exceeded about $4350.

And taking a title loan seems like a desperate bid for liquidity since the interest is so outrageous and the likelihood of repossession is so high.

The timeline of who-said-what in this case has me completely confused. Did MB claim Evelyn had sustained a broken arm with her father before or after HW's media interview where he made that claim? Just thinking about MB's ever changing story makes me think that maybe there was an agreed-upon story that she and any others involved were supposed to stick to and, being a bit simple, she couldn't keep it straight. MOO, I may be barking up the wrong tree.
IIRC the ONLY time we heard about EB having a broken arm is during the HW interview .

The overage from the standard Pell Grant for which MB would almost certainly qualify would have been significant. The maximum annual grant is $6195 and Northeast State annual tuition would not have exceeded about $4350.

And taking a title loan seems like a desperate bid for liquidity since the interest is so outrageous and the likelihood of repossession is so high.
Would MB have had to maintain a certain gpa to get the remainder of the grant left after paying for her classes?

Would MB have had to maintain a certain gpa to get the remainder of the grant left after paying for her classes?

In my experience, the student is given the overage up front and then expected to pay it back at the end of the semester if satisfactory GPA, attendance, or completion are not achieved.

Edited to clarify: The student is expected to pay back not just the overage, but the entire grant if qualifiers are not met.

For those of you who can't understand why TB might have moved MB and Evelyn out of his house and into the trailer, let me pose a hypothetical for you.

Let's say that MB and Evelyn were living in TB's house, along with TB's significant other and his 2 minor children. And let's say that TB is a recovering addict, and perhaps his SO is as well (again, this is a hypothetical). And there are minor children in the home. Let's say that MB was doing drugs in TB's home...and perhaps doing other things or hanging with other people who might cause issues within the household. Let's even go so far as to hypothesize that MB was stealing money from TB. Could you understand under those circumstances why TB might have booted MB from his home and into a trailer that he owned ? Removed, but no so far removed that he couldn't have some control over her, or at the very least, keep an eye on her.

This of course in my opinion, just throwing things out there. If TBsr is the one who had custody of MB as well as her siblings, and she lived with him most her life, why would she go to her mom if she was in trouble? Is it because her mom already had a criminal record and she wouldn’t look down on her? Even though her father in my opinion threw her out, she never blames him for anything involving this. Never even mentions him. I’m assuming her grandmother, TBsrs mom, was the one she mentions as supporting her throughout this, in her interview with the news. This grandmother lives on TBsrs property, in my opinion. So it boggles my mind how her father did not see EB since Thanksgiving. Hmmmm just things to ponder over. Of course my opinion only.

I do think MB is responsible. I was leaning towards accidental but @Alethea had a very good thought about MB smothering Evelyn and I agree. I do not think she was able to cover this alone. To me she had to have help. Seeing her interview I feel she is immature and would have panicked after the fact and called someone for help. Not sure about AB. To me she is not the nurturing, protective type and does not seem like she would protect anyone if it would be trouble for her. I think if MB was helped it was someone who cares about her deeply. I do not think TBsr or jr are involved. MOO!! MOO!!

Not sure exactly where baby Evelyn was found besides on the property as LE didn't release that information. But if she was found stuffed in some type of container or bag in a shed then IMO MB put her there by herself. JMO

I thought I had read every post on Evelyn. When did TBsr kick her out of his own house?

This of course in my opinion, just throwing things out there. If TBsr is the one who had custody of MB as well as her siblings, and she lived with him most her life, why would she go to her mom if she was in trouble? Is it because her mom already had a criminal record and she wouldn’t look down on her? Even though her father in my opinion threw her out, she never blames him for anything involving this. Never even mentions him. I’m assuming her grandmother, TBsrs mom, was the one she mentions as supporting her throughout this, in her interview with the news. This grandmother lives on TBsrs property, in my opinion. So it boggles my mind how her father did not see EB since Thanksgiving. Hmmmm just things to ponder over. Of course my opinion only.

Jmo, but I'm thinking the reason she didnt fo to her Dad for help IS because he raised her. Like most, I'm guessing she is a Daddys Girl. Therefore, not wanting to disappoint him or let him down, I see her reaching out to Mom for help..... if that makes any sense typed out lol. Again jmoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ